[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>grew up in white trash household full of adult chainsmok
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1441334574076.jpg (67 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1441334574076.jpg
67 KB, 1280x720
>grew up in white trash household full of adult chainsmokers
>was held as a baby with a cigarette not far from my face at all times
>remember riding in cars and feeling like I was suffocating
>have little to no sense of smell as a result
>http://www.worldcrunch.com/tech-science/why-a-sense-of-smell-is-crucial-for-male-sexual-conquest/anosmia-sex-partners-biological-psychology/c4s10769/

just.......
>>
You're worried about your sense of smell? You probably have some sort of lung problem from years of exposure. Sue your family for negligence.
>>
You were probably an accident anyway. Evolution is just making sure you don't pass on white trash genes.
>>
>>29074273
>Second hand smoke.
>Feel like I'm suffocating.
Nigger please. People like you made it illegal to use e-cigs inside tho they're over 90 percent safer.
>>
>>29074754
yeah because being hotboxed in the back seat as a kid while surrounded by puffing 30+ year olds is fun
>>
>>29074865
I liked the smell of smoke as a kid and still do because I'm not a literal faggot.
>>
Oh don't be such a whiny fucking sensitive bitch. I'm from the OIL AND GAS fracking lands and I work with neurotoxic solvents, carcinogens, hydrogen chloride and I LOVE IT.

I just met one of you sensitive types a few days ago that had to "leave the room" when someone lit up a smoke.

Chemical resistance is the most manly thing there is.
>>
>parents smoked but tried to keep it away from me
>smell smoke whenever adults are having a party, talking and laughing late at night in rooms I am usually barred access from
>eventually they would relent and allow me to hang out and talk in a smoking room for a little while
>as a result feel clandestine rush when I smell cigarette smoke
>>
>>29074965
So you live in one of the retarded areas of the us?
>>
>>29074273
>reply texting a URL
>reply texting in the OP post
>>
>>29075294
NORTH DAKOTA STRONK

DRILL BABY DRILL

FRACK DAT EARTH
>>
>>29075581
literally everyone in ND was cool af. they all giants tho i think its the shit thats leaking into the water
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.