[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anything actually wrong with being slutty as long as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 15
File: 1465130828771.jpg (47 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1465130828771.jpg
47 KB, 640x480
Is there anything actually wrong with being slutty as long as the girl takes precautions?

>you'll get pregnant!
>use a condom

>you'll get a STI/STD
>use a condom

>you'll hurt a guy's feelings
>make it clear from the start that you're not looking for anything serious and that you just want to hook up

>you'll get a sex tape released! you'll get your nudes released!
>never show your face or any way to identify you in your pictures. never agree to being filmed. Never do it some place where a guy has time to hide a hidden camera.

>you'll get your reputation ruined!
>it's 2016. No serious harm will happen to you unless you live in a third world country.

>a man will never love you!
>he'll be happy with a woman who is highly experienced in sex. He'll be honoured to know that he was the man she wanted to settle down with. She could have had any guy but she chose him.
>>
File: 1464949976828.png (182 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1464949976828.png
182 KB, 409x409
>>29074260
all sluts should be branded as cattle and given to men as property, then there will be nothing wrong with them
>>
File: ayay.jpg (71 KB, 505x365) Image search: [Google]
ayay.jpg
71 KB, 505x365
>>29074260
Willpower is a virtue. Constantly indulging in pleasure just because you can means you're inherently weak of character

> He'll be honoured to know that he was the man she wanted to settle down with. She could have had any guy but she chose him.

"""man"""
>>
>>29074260

Pre/extra marital sex is a sin

Sex is a sacred thing to be shared only between a husband and wife
>>
>>29074260
>She could have any guy

Lol no, Chad will pump & dump you because it takes no effort, but good luck getting him to stay.
>>
The main issue is that it takes the resources of two to raise a child. On average, every man in society is going to support a mother, whether it's through fatherhood or taxation. Naturally, the man wants something in return for this, such as female affection. This causes a problem in a liberal society, because female sexual selection tends to focus on a very small subset of males.

Every man pays, but only some get rewarded for it.
>>
your last point was the cuckest thing I've ever read. Casual sex isnt bad but sluts arent wife material
>>
File: 1464803352436.png (2 MB, 2408x2408) Image search: [Google]
1464803352436.png
2 MB, 2408x2408
>>29074260
>>he'll be happy with a woman who is highly experienced in sex. He'll be honoured to know that he was the man she wanted to settle down with. She could have had any guy but she chose him.

holy shit anon, that's actually impressive

a slow, steady build up and fucking WHAM, a masterfully crafted sentence just like that

your pretty good
>>
>>29074260
literally nothing wrong with sex, in fact if girls are sluts all the better for us.

They don't go to bed with us because we send the message we'll be lousy in bed (which is true desu, most of people here just think of women as masturbatory sleeves)
>>
File: 12453262343432.jpg (268 KB, 775x1100) Image search: [Google]
12453262343432.jpg
268 KB, 775x1100
>>29074260
>>a man will never love you!
>>he'll be happy with a woman who is highly experienced in sex.
This one is always hilarious...
>>
>>29074260
It fucks with your brain chemistry
>>
>>29074316
>constantly indulging in pleasure just because you can means you're weak of character

t. guy that sometimes eats when he's not hungry, faps twice a day etc

everyone does things just because they can.
>>
>>29074260
You can't protect against all STds, e.g. HPV is still a Problem.

Also, ever heard of the Experiment with the rat that was given a orgasm button? It just had orgasms 'til it died, nothing else is it you promote here, ever saw a slut that was capable of maintaining her own housegold, cock, clean and all other things that an adult should do at the side? I haven't.
>>
>>29074260
Answer me one question, why do you want to be slutty? If it's just the orgasms, they are easy to achiebe, if it is the companionship, that doesn't necessarily Need a dick in one of your orifices...
>>
>>29074640
Because you don't go outside

I'm friends with a pretty promiscuous girl and she's got a clean flat, goes to uni, has a job and eats healthy. None of these things probably apply to you. I wouldn't want to date her but it's wrong to think a girl is worth less just because she's fucking her way around. If some guy wants to date her he has to know that either he's good or he has to deal with being left for another guy, if you expect flirty 9/10 to be easy to keep you deserve being heartbroken
>>
First up sluts are statistically more likely to divorce/have unsuccessful long term relationships.
Also, more men consider themselves unexperienced than experienced and it is unfashionable for a man to be less experienced than a woman, so the unexperienced men are put off by sluts.

Mainly though I think it's the idea of devaluing the sentimental value of a relationship.

Men are the sentimental sex these days.
>>
>>29074685
you still haven't stated what she works, what she studies, if she cleans the flat and where the food comes from...
>>
File: dress.png (2 MB, 1597x534) Image search: [Google]
dress.png
2 MB, 1597x534
>>29074260
Just as women are hardwired to value high status and dominance in men, men are hardwired to value modesty and virginity in women, although women may settle for beta providers if forced to by society or the circumstances and men may appreciate promiscuous females for the sex.
>>
File: 1464486959141.png (322 KB, 591x716) Image search: [Google]
1464486959141.png
322 KB, 591x716
>>29074260
>>you'll hurt a guy's feelings
>>make it clear from the start that you're not looking for anything serious and that you just want to hook up
Haha thanks for reminding me
Even if they say that it doesn't stop me from getting attached
>>
File: 1456660338433.jpg (330 KB, 1216x1538) Image search: [Google]
1456660338433.jpg
330 KB, 1216x1538
>>29074712
>>29074712
>First up sluts are statistically more likely to divorce/have unsuccessful long term relationships.
This.
>>
>>29074668

>meeting new people
>playing 'what if' by fucking a guy of high social status and sleeping with him and waking up in his warms and making breakfast together. seeing what would life be like if you were married to some guy that owned a business or some guy that was previous married or some single father or a boxer or a musician
>male attention
>making up for years of bad relationships with toxic people
>going out to see things you wouldn't be able to see by just sticking with one person because that one person has niche interests. Being able to gain access to exclusive areas because a man is friends with someone or they run a club/business/etc.
>doing whatever without consequence of hurt feelings
>letting go of shame
>being able to experience sex in ways your previous lovers couldn't provide
>it's fun
>if one guy isn't down to fuck, there's another I can call
>>
>>29074713
She has a part-time job in a high end clothes retail store and studies law. she lives pretty much alone so yes she cleans the flat. I have no idea what the fuck she eats but it's pretty clear that she's health-conscious.

Honestly, why think less of a girl just because she's frequently having sex? If you wouldn't want to date a girl like that, don't do it and shut up. I wouldn't want that either, too paranoid. What you can complain about is women that cheat.
>>
>>29074260
>he'll be happy with a woman who is highly experienced in sex. He'll be honoured to know that he was the man she wanted to settle down with. She could have had any guy but she chose him.
>This is what roasties actually believe

I'm a dying
>>
>>29074813
That's not the Point, I just never met a girl with those attributes that was promiscuous, you seem to have found the exception of the rule, at least for me, and the Problem isn't that I don't go out.
>>
>>29074794
>>letting go of shame
How has that worked out for you?
I would be ashamed of a girl like you, and of myself if I had feelings for you.
>>
>>29074963

Imagine not feeling bad for liking anime, videogames, tabletop games, comics, and music that normies hate. That's what letting of shame feels like.
>>
>>29074358
Every woman pays taxes too. What's your point?
>>
>>29074260
Just don't try to convince a guy who doesn't want to date a slutty girl that he shouldn't mind.
I met a girl here who wants to marry a non-slutty guy, so she pretends to be non-slutty. But actually she is beyond used goods. She's smart enough to try to keep it secret from her guys, but she's a bad liar. At least she doesn't try to convince them they shouldn't mind, once they find out the truth. She just moves on.
>>
>>29075100
True succubus right there.
>>
>>29075118
The sad thing is she likes all the things >>29075066 listed. And it'd be great if she could let go of her shame for being a slut. I just can't let go of my being ashamed of liking her though
>>
>>29075066
I don't feel bad for liking those things, even if normies try to make me.
>>
>>29074260
>He'll be honoured to know that he was the man she wanted to settle down with
The only 'men' who feel this way are stupid men, like Eggman. Do you want to marry Eggman?
>>
>>29075100

A guy who is picky about women isn't worth dealing with. He should be grateful that a woman is willing to hit on him.
>>
>>29075293
if he has enough money and doesn't catch on that i'm cheating and accepts that i don't want to be physically intimate why not?
>>
>>29075301
That's not how it works lol a man is generally interesting and has hobbies outside of netflix and books. Also has drive
>>
File: 8lusqKA.jpg (151 KB, 1016x970) Image search: [Google]
8lusqKA.jpg
151 KB, 1016x970
>>29074260
>he'll be honored to know that he was the man she wanted to settle down with.
>>
File: whats wrong with sluts.jpg (62 KB, 1231x255) Image search: [Google]
whats wrong with sluts.jpg
62 KB, 1231x255
>>29074260
Travelling in a fried-out Kombi
On a hippie trail, head full of zombie
I met a strange lady, she made me nervous
She took me in and gave me breakfast
And she said:

Do you come from a land down under
Where women glow and men plunder
Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder
You better run, you better take cover.
>>
>>29075317
that's not a "no."
although the 'having enough money' part rules out Eggman so technically maybe it is a "no."
I don't know.
I do know I fell for your and >>29075301's bait
>>
Not really, but that doesn't make it any worse of a judgement call seeing as all those risks still exist even if you took precautions and you're also taking a very cynical approach to relationships which is a good predictor that you won't invest equally into your partner nor remain loyal.
>>
>>29075301

*a woman of such caliber is willing to hit on him

>>29075341

A woman can have multiple sex partners and still be into Warhammer40k, boxing, and music production
>>
>>29075360
*any better of a judgement call
>>
>>29074568
this
it really does
for both sexes, you get used to seeing someone new every time you have sex, so if you're with the same person, you become less and less satisfied every time you have sex with them, ending with you being unable to even perform, which then results in splitting up/divorce or most likely, cheating.
>>
>>29074260
>He'll be honoured to know that he was the man she wanted to settle down with.
Spoken like a true cuck.
>>
>>29075441
It's not a cuck, what you're seeing is a roastie desperately trying to justify her sluttiness
>>
>>29074260
>use a condom
Found the cuck.
>>
>>29075066
I don't want you to feel bad or ashamed. But I don't want to feel jealous of your past partners. How could I trust that you'd be faithful?
>>
The best predictor of future behaviour is past behaviour.
>>
>>29075417
>so if you're with the same person
Why would I?
>>
File: burka-babes[1].jpg (40 KB, 559x373) Image search: [Google]
burka-babes[1].jpg
40 KB, 559x373
>>29074718
>when men dress women
Fixed
>>
>>29075549
>>29075575

No one's perfect. People change over time.

Robots are also more likely to cheat once they gain confidence, gain some skills, and start having options (other girls taking notice when he is in a relationship)
>>
>>29074260
>a man will never love you
Betas and robots will worship any whore that vives a time of the day
>>
>>29074260
it boggles the mind how deluded people are about things they do so frequently
>>
>>29075615
>Robots are also more likely to cheat once they gain confidence, gain some skills, and start having options (other girls taking notice when he is in a relationship)
Those people aren't even robots. If they manage to even attract attention from other females they were always Chad (you have to be seriously attractive for other girls to send you hints or even approach you).
>>
>>29075615
>No one's perfect. People change over time.
this isn't a reason not to avoid people who are historical trash and gravitate to people who are historically good
>>
>>29075615
What you said is true of robots in general so I grant you that point.
It's not true of me in particular though. I can't get over that the girl I like is so casual about sex when I take it and the loyalty it implies to me so seriously
>>
>>29074260
>>he'll be happy with a woman who is highly experienced in sex. He'll be honoured to know that he was the man she wanted to settle down with. She could have had any guy but she chose him.
Are you fucking delusional? I have turned down tons of sluts because they are sluts. I want nothing to do with those disgusting whores. The funny part is I am the age where they start getting desperate to settle down and think I don't know about their pasts.
>>
>>29075808
>The funny part is I am the age where they start getting desperate to settle down and think I don't know about their pasts.
Sad part is that most of them find someone to settle with.
>>
>>29075757
>(you have to be seriously attractive for other girls to send you hints or even approach you)
Not in my experience. I'm very ugly but when I had a girlfriend, I got hit on by other girls. The preselection thing is real.
>>
File: 1457606832219.jpg (77 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1457606832219.jpg
77 KB, 1280x720
Except the entire problem with those first two points is 90% of girls take the pill(not all correctly). the pill doesn't do shit against STDs.
>>
Average number of sex partners people have by the age of 30 is 10.
>>
>>29074260
I'm gonna go ahead and end this thread.
>>
File: natalia5.jpg (16 KB, 555x288) Image search: [Google]
natalia5.jpg
16 KB, 555x288
>>29074260
>make it clear from the start that you're not looking for anything serious and that you just want to hook up
Teens to early/mid 20's

Late 20's/30's
No he'll be concerned that she's promiscuous. He'll feel like she settled down with him because she's old and used up. The guys she could have had but chose him? They were Chads she fell for but they had no interest in settling down with a whore who gives it up so easily.
>>
>>29075615
It kills me that because I value loyalty and sexual fidelity, the girl I like doesn't feel that she can let go of her shame. She's uncomfortable even talking to me. Instead she is with a guy who lets her be slutty. I would be loyal to her if she were loyal to me. I wouldn't care about her past as long as it didn't become my present.
>>
>>29075929
thats why they said condoms not pill retard
>>
>>29075615
a slutty fembot wants a loyal guy because she'd be hurt if he cheated, but she doesn't care about his feelings when she cheats
>>
>>29074260

you're fucking worthless if you treat sex and nudity as something available for everyone and not the utmost of intimacy, because thats what is it. It's not just sex. christ what else is "just" if you treat sex like it's fucking nothing?

you have no morals.
>>
>>29075615
>(other girls taking notice when he is in a relationship)
This has always fucked me off. I noticed this when I was in a relationship. Nobody gives a fuck when you're single.

As soon as you're single? They're all over you. Fuck sake.
>>
>>29075601

>islamic men
>>
>always been in bad relationships
>decide to be single for awhile
>live in a 2 bedroom apartment with a friend
>devote myself to being single
>flirt with a bunch of guys online , at work, and whenever I can
>gain a few fuck buddies
>go from 3 fuck buddies to 5 and from 5 to 10 within a year
>friend has a female friend. Not his girlfriend, but more like some really assertive girl he swears loyalty to for some reason
>friend tells me that he's moving out with my female friend and that I will have to find another place to live
>he says he doesn't want to deal with having to see someone he once loved turn into a degenerate slut
>tell him he doesn't have to go and we can work things out and that I was thinking about quitting my sex life anyway
>he tells me to take off my clothes because he wants to know that within the 17 years of our friendship that I would be comfortable being naked in front of him
>friend has never seen me naked before
>really hesitant to take off my shirt
>his friend looks at him and says "looks like she's more comfortable with the guys she brings home from night clubs than she is with you"

My friend isn't ugly or anything like that. He moved out within the month with his female friend. He tells me that I can still call him if I need help raising my kid in case one of my 'fuck buddies' knock me up. I've lost a childhood friend . I feel bad that I gone too far with my sex life. But at the same time I feel relieved that he's out of my life since no one is longer judging me and I feel guilty about that. I've always watched after him since he used to be really shy. But now he has this assertive girl to take my place.
>>
>>29077046

*moving out with his female friend
>>
>>29075083
Women also get the better return for the taxes they pay.
>>
>>29077046
You're a roastie that needs to be hanged and your former cuck friend should be gassed.
>>
>>29074260
The thing that is wrong is that sluts demand men treat them equally to non-sluts

Do you treat a brand new car out of the factory the same as a car that has been owned by a lot of dudes before you?
>>
>>29077046
Get fucked roastie, get absolutely fucked
topkek
>>
>>29077046
Is this bait?

If it isn't you are a fucking cliche.
>>
>>29074260
>She could have had any guy

No she couldn't, not as a used up hag. Shit sucks, right?
>>
>>29075615
From the OP post. it sounds like you haven't changed or don't want to change. Do you think you could be loyal to a guy if he didn't make you give up being slutty or make you feel ashamed?
>>
>>29077141

He has sex with his non-girlfriend girl friend so he's not really a cuck.
>>
>>29074625
>that's the same as sex
fuck off
>>
>>29074260
go for yourself with your cuck agenda shit op if you are not a virgin then you are completely worthless.
>>
File: 145398341334.jpg (2 MB, 3584x2102) Image search: [Google]
145398341334.jpg
2 MB, 3584x2102
women are literally the niggers of the human species. they just get a free pass because of the gash between their legs
>>
The last one is the funniest one. OP almost sounds like a genuine whoresplaining cunt there. Kill yourself, my man.
>>
>>29074260
Source on the pic, OP
>>
>>29076488
>fembot
there people ago with that shitty stupid fucking meme, fuck you whiteknight faggot
also
>slutty fembot
if """fembots""" were real, they couldnt be sluts
>>
>>29074260
Only problem with sluts is that they only fuck the top percentile of Men. They'll just fuck every big dick'd Chad that comes along and turn down the rest.

If you're going to be a slut you should be treated as such. Anyone who rapes you should be exempt from prosecution. Fair is fair.
>>
>>29074794
Thank you for this post. After reading it, I think I understand her well enough to accept that she will never be happy with just me. It makes me deeply sad but I can finally let her go.
>>
>>29077753

how is it trashy to only fuck the top percentile of men? That's called having standards. You'd rather girls be giving out pity fucks to robots?
>>
>>29077753

>she fucks almost everyone
>slut

>she only fucks guys of high status
>slut

????
>>
what if both the female and male in a relationship had over 5 sexual partners?
>>
>>29077685

Miss Machiko
Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.