[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't really understand why you all are literally crying.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Easy-way-600x315.png (164 KB, 600x315) Image search: [Google]
Easy-way-600x315.png
164 KB, 600x315
I don't really understand why you all are literally crying. My friend of mine who lurks here told me to visit 4chan and especially r9k to see how miserable some people feel cause of no real reason. I have been here for 2 or 3 days and I have to say, just go outside try talking to people without being creepy as fuck and you will eventually socialize/have friends etc. It all begins and ends with you guys. Instead of complaining about "normies" you secretly wish to be one of them and it's really not that difficult. GO outside to a bar/club/ or park and you are bound to socialize with people. If literally nothing helps get a dog...
>>
>>29073978
>just go outside

Stopped reading there. Fuck off.
>>
>>29073978
>get a dog

Stopped reading there.
>>
0/10 bait
try harder next time faglord
sage
>>
>I
stopped reading there. What's this post about guys?
>>
You could've just saved us the trouble of reading your entire post by just saying:
>LOL JUST BE URSELF XD

With all the shit you spewed, that's pretty much what they mean. And guess what? IT NEVER FUCKING WORKS. I will always be a social outcast that stumbles on his words no matter how much practice I do. Nothing will change that. That's why the "B URSELF XD" shit is completely stupid.

Fuck off.
>>
>>29073978
>just go outside

The only thing I like doing outside is walking on my own, I don't talk to anyone.

> try talking to people without being creepy as fuck and you will eventually socialize/have friends etc
Hahahahaha, no. I've forgotten how to make friends.

>Instead of complaining about "normies" you secretly wish to be one of them and it's really not that difficult
It is when you have no friends and hate yourself.

>GO outside to a bar/club/
But I hate drinking

> If literally nothing helps get a dog
Not possible.
>>
>>29074105
Haha bro I got some advice for you

kys
>>
>>29074125
>got called out on bullshit
>"OH NO! I GOT BTFO! BETTER TELL HIM TO KILL HIMSELF! THAT'LL SHOW HIM THAT I'M RIGHT!!!"
>>
>>29074176
you seem a mite touchy, friend
>>
File: image.png (815 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
815 KB, 640x1136
>>29074035
oh, that's funny. a real howl.
>>
If this isn't bait then you're probably someone who means well. I understand that you have a good life with friends and a family that loves you. Once upon a time I had all those things too but I lost it all cause I'm an idiot. I don't know if I'll ever have friends again, much less a girlfriend. I can't get a date to save my own life, I don't even try anymore cause I feel hopeless. I'm not suicidal but I've had thoughts about it before but I can't even motivate myself to attempt to. I think there's a small chance that someday I could redeem myself socially but who knows.

I see you're just trying to help the socially retarded like myself and you're not a bad person for bothering with us and thinking you understand all my problems but what you really need to understand is that you don't truly know what it's like to live a lonely life. I know what it's like to not be alone but that was years ago when it ended for me. I can dream of making it in life again but I'm so shy and insecure it's laughable like a sick joke.

I on the other hand am NOT a good person. I know I'm not and I hate when people pity me by saying what a hard worker I am or how smart I was in school cause I mostly got good grades. I hate it. I can only dream of genuine respect cause I know for a fact no one really likes me.

I'm fundamentally broken. I know I am. The day I became self-aware I just cried myself to sleep realizing how life really is. I'm sure we've all heard of how life isn't fair but I realized just how incredibly unfair it really is. Why would anyone want anything to do with someone as shy and emotionally damaged as I am?

I just wanted to get this off my chest by writing it.
>>
>>29074418
Thank you for sharing, I really appreciate honest answers. It's true I probably can't comprehend what kind of situation you must be in but I just wanted to give my 2 cents by motivating people. I really felt the need to open a thread like this because I couldn't bear anymore of the sad stories I saw.
>>
>>29073978
done that ben there

>be me
>have shitty job and befriend a coworker
>FFW 6month
>sit in a room with 7 other people
>the "Conversations" are not even worth listening to
>im pretty much just sitting there smoking joint after joint while i read shit on my phone with theire stupid chatting behind me
>threw away my simcard
>bought a new one
>never to be heard from again

i just don't get it dude
i can handle maybe 30minutes with a person and im fucking done i don't want to talk or chill with him because it's fucking boring
i can't even talk about stuff im into bc talking with idiots about physics, politics (not /pol/itics tho) or medicin is just akward as fuck

Tl:dr
im happy sitting in front of my screen after work
>>
>>29074505
Yes it's sad but people need to vent. It's good for mental health and probably prevents them from committing suicide or homicide. You seem like a genuinely good person who can feel sympathy instead of making fake and forced apologies that don't change anything. I don't want anyone to apologize to me for how I am. You're at least trying to gain a better understanding of how someone like me really sees the world and how they think and feel in social settings. I tend to be friendly and a chatterbox whenever I was hanging out with guys in similar situations but I never really made friends with them. I used to have a best friend but my dumb ass caused us to distance ourselves from each other years ago.

I tend to act robotic when I'm put in social settings now. I have no problem talking one on one but when it comes to groups I just can't. I've been told I'm legit funny and nice but I just can't help but to feel lied to when they never even want to be around me anymore. I think it's because others tell them things about me that makes them have second thoughts about me. There's a lot about me that would surely make question being around me which relates to what I said earlier about not being a good person.
>>
>>29074295
thanks, babe. love you.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.