[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hurtful things normans say
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: crypepe1.jpg (21 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
crypepe1.jpg
21 KB, 400x388
>nobody thinks you're funny anon
>why does he try so hard?
>we're all ignoring him and he still doesn't want to leave, what's wrong with that guy?
>>
>>29073859
Also when the person you thought was your friend says
>stop being so fucking pushy, some people have work and responsibilities, I don't have time for your bullshit. Just stop whining
>>
>>29073859
yeah bro you're such a victim boo hoo let me shed a solitary tear for your brave struggle waaaaaah i wish i could go back to my mummy's womb
>>
>>29073888
>Butt hurt norman detected.
Please go back to your containment board /soc/
>>
File: angrypepe3.gif (2 MB, 480x481) Image search: [Google]
angrypepe3.gif
2 MB, 480x481
>>29073888
Why the hell are you here man?
Why do you feel the need to enter every single depressing robot thread and belittle our suffering, as if our suffering was somehow shameful?

I sincerely can't understand what kind of pleasure you get from that. But you're not welcome here.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>nobody thinks you're funny anon
This. Fuck you normie, I'm not here to amuse you.
>>
>>29073859
>>29073880
you do sound awful to be around. What the point of being a normie if they still have to suffer being around you? Take a hint.
>>
File: 1464624459923.jpg (85 KB, 804x771) Image search: [Google]
1464624459923.jpg
85 KB, 804x771
>>29073859
>why is he following us
this was when I walked with my ''group of friends'' during lunch break
>>
>>29074042
i'm a normie loser who can only feel superior to someone outside of the social hierarchy entirelly
>>
>Being hurt by what normies say to you.
You robots need to level up.
>>
File: 2134123111.jpg (33 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
2134123111.jpg
33 KB, 396x385
>"What was your name, again?"
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.