[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my mom bought my brother a new porsche yesterday. he is 18 and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
my mom bought my brother a new porsche yesterday. he is 18 and im 23 and wont get a care because i cant even get a boyfriend so she says...fuck her
>>
>>29073704

Rich roastie pls leave. You have no place here
>>
>>29073704

Try giving you brother lots of booze and maybe some prescription drugs if you have the connections to any. Watch that fucker crash and burn.
>>
>>29073704
Don't allow petty sibling rivalry get in the way of you. Build something out of yourself so that not only can you buy a porsche but instead become truly happy with yourself ( this doesn't mean you shiuldnt strive for the finer things in life) you most certainly should use your passions and ambitions to reach all of your goals
>>
>>29073704
favoritism sucks balls.
>>
get out, roastie. get out nobody cares get out get out
>>
>>29073704
>cant even get a boyfriend
Ask any stranger on the street to be your boyfriend, wont take more than 3 tries until someone accepts.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.