[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do girls sneeze the way that they do? Sometimes I hear a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 1annoyedpepe.png (108 KB, 400x381) Image search: [Google]
1annoyedpepe.png
108 KB, 400x381
Why do girls sneeze the way that they do?
Sometimes I hear a girl sneeze and it sounds like "Nyuuh!"
They don't actually sneeze like that. It would be acceptable if it was an anime, but this was no anime, /r9k/.
It was so quiet that there couldn't have actually been a sneeze there. I sneeze like a fucking monster, and I try to make it quiet, but it doesn't work. She was just thinking, "Oh, what can I do that will make people think I'm cute?" and she decided to fucking fake a bodily function. What is it like to be so unsure in yourself that you have to resort to this shit when you want to look cute?
Almost as autistic as the fat retard-looking kid I heard force himself to say "Fus Ro Dah!" during a goddamn sneeze. Literal reddit, not even joking.
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 343x481) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 343x481
>people that hold in their sneeze

Absolutely pathetic.
>>
>>29073510
I once broke up with a girl because of her sneeze. It was too... My little poneyish see what i mean?
>>
File: 1404733325020.jpg (28 KB, 380x250) Image search: [Google]
1404733325020.jpg
28 KB, 380x250
>>29073510
>in store
>feel a sneeze coming
>ohno.jpg
>A, A,AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOODFDSAFHDOPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>everyone starts staring
>>
>being so beta you're unable to control you body
>>
File: image.gif (101 KB, 768x706) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
101 KB, 768x706
>mfw I actually say Achoo when I sneeze
>>
There was this girl in my class who sneezed like she saw a ghost. Really fucking annoying.
>>
>>29073539
Agreed
>>29073548
I see what you mean. She probably really craved attention.
>>29073558
I mean, what did the normies expect you to do? Why do normies think it's OK to stare?
>>29073564
>being so beta that you exhaust all of your efforts so that those without testosterone aren't upset by your mansneezes
>>29073581
Why?
>>29073584
>sneezed like she saw a ghost
Explain?
>>
>>29073857
I dont want to rain everything around me with snot. Thats why i hold it in when in public.
Its unhealthy tho.
>>
>>29073510
Yeah I get what you mean. It's something that can be controlled, unlike your small penis.
>>
>>29074085
>unlike your small penis
Watch out, it's the most original insult/comeback that a female can think of!
>>
>>29073539
>Absolutely pathetic
Hurts, anon, I sneeze so loudly that I don't want to draw attention.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.