[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw fantasizing about getting married to an emotionally and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1451247294883.jpg (55 KB, 550x714) Image search: [Google]
1451247294883.jpg
55 KB, 550x714
>tfw fantasizing about getting married to an emotionally and intelligently mature woman and raising a family with her.

I can't be the only one here who wants to become a family man, right?
>>
>>29073486
Nah sometimes I get those dreams, I like to toy with the idea of moving to Norway and living a dream life.

But somewhere down the road I always wake up, like you will at some point
>>
You're not the only one. I've been with my GF for four years and things are going well. I'm on my way.
>>
>>29073486
>an emotionally and intelligently mature woman

This is the only problem with the plan
>>
>>29073793
Sweet, I'm glad to know things are working out well for you and your girlfriend. What kind of a woman is she like, and if you're popping the question anytime soon, how are you planning on doing it?
>>
>>29073828
>What kind of a woman is she like
Very sweet and caring. Also, she does a lot of improv comedy.

>if you're popping the question anytime soon, how are you planning on doing it
I don't know how I feel about marriage. It seems like a bit of a silly concept. I might ask her if she wants to try having kids in a year or two, though. I'm expecting a promotion at work soon.
>>
This is actually my goal. I hope to achieve this in the next 10 years. I'm 25 now and have no hope for now.
>>
File: 1464593282299.jpg (572 KB, 850x1100) Image search: [Google]
1464593282299.jpg
572 KB, 850x1100
>>29074482
inb4:
>BLACKED
>KEKED
>SHEKELSTIEN
>etc.

Genuinely, good for you anon. I hope things work out. I'm almost at 3 years with my girl. How do you keep yourself from proposing (or at least committing to staying together, in a less traditional sense)? I have times where I'm so grateful to my girl I just want to ask her to never leave, but I don't want to put that pressure on us yet.

anyone know this feel?
>>
>>29073486
Do frogs actually chill like this, or are all these similar images just fake?
>>
>>29074628
I'm definitely grateful to have her but I also know she isn't perfect. In the past, I've had reservations about making a lifelong commitment to staying with her. But like I said, I'm feeling like I could ask her to have children in a year or two, so I'm getting there. That kind of request is basically equivalent to a marriage proposal.
>>
>>29073793
im sorry to tell you mang. your stacy is fucking tyrone.

she is fucking that bbc white boi!
>>
>>29075148
Nice meme, friend. You are truly elevating the level of discourse.
>>
File: 1452168070516.jpg (40 KB, 536x497) Image search: [Google]
1452168070516.jpg
40 KB, 536x497
>tfw love can make you happy. if you find someone who cares to give a lifetime to you and who has a love to share
>>
>>29075219
That statement is cause for celebration, not angst. If you want love then go get it. It's there for the taking.
>>
I get that sometimes. A self sustaining support system. I'm just tired of waking up alone to the same bullshit day after day.
>>
This concept doesn't sound appealing at all to me. I would not want it and I am pretty sure I couldn't do it if I wanted to.
I don't really have a purpose at the moment, but I am trying to figure it out and get myself on the right track.
People like me are meant to walk a solitary path, littered with self-doubt and loneliness, doing what only I can do. That's what I believe.
>>
who else know these marriage feels?
>>
>>29075381
I'm glad people like you exist, that way I don't feel bad for wanting to crowd you out with lots of little

I mean the way things are going that will never happen, but still
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.