[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"omg anon stop thinking you're special because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1462464509445.jpg (11 KB, 250x240) Image search: [Google]
1462464509445.jpg
11 KB, 250x240
>"omg anon stop thinking you're special because you're sad. every one's a miserable piece of shit and has a horrible life but we keep doing things because of our spirit or something"
>okay
>go outside
>literally everyone you see is happy and loving life
>even homeless drug addicts are laughing and making friends with other homeless drug addicts
>>
>>29073074
suck it up you mopey faggot cock sucker pozzy cunt
>>
>>29073074
yep. this is why i dont bother telling anyone im sad or about my shitty shit life anymore. Because some normie will always end up saying that normies with fruitful lives have hard lives too. Rich celebs totally had to rough it through hard times and work hard to get where they are and totally werent just born into families with hollywood ties. 6'3" Chad had to work hard to get all those girls being confident isnt easy when you get tons of pussy, he had hard times but he stuck with it and kept going to the gym despite only being able to bang 3 girls a week.

I just pretend to be fine. No one will understand my pain so its pointless to explain it to anyone.
>>
>>29073142
anon, have u tried jus b urself?
It's the latest in get happy technology
>>
>>29073074
nah im more sad than you :(L:(:(:(
>>
>>29073074
>>29073084
>>29073142
>>29073733
do you guys know how hard my life has been?

I grew up in a poor family with literally only myself supporting my family. Have to work 24/7 just for some bread.

Fucking man up you fucking faggots you don't know sadness or pain ok man the FUCK UP. Stop being a sad piece of shit and just fucking do it. You live better than 99% on this fucking planet.

Know the people in AFrica? Yeah, they don't fucking bitch. So why do you, you lucky piece of shit.
>>
>>29073808
Everyone's had it rougher than everyone else, get off your low horse m8.
>>
>>29073808
>>29073792
Nice shitposts. Its not supposed to be a competition but normies always make it out to be if you start talking about your life. They always start immediately talking about how they had a boring weekend and couldn't pay their rent last month and that things havent been easy for them either. And they always bring out the "it could be worse" card which is stupid, because it could be better too.
>>
>>29073074
maybe because the rest of the world arent mopey teen angst teens dressed in only black clothes so you cant tell?
>>
>>29073884
>Its not supposed to be a competition but normies always make it out to be if you start talking about your life.

then just don't bother with it. you don't always need to one up people or explain yourself.
>>
>>29073841
>>29073884
its not suppossed to be a competition but there still is sinking to ridiculous leves.
if someone lost a five dollar bill and started crying desperately and commitedn suicide that would be too much, we dont know how life is in afrika but we know how it is here
>>
>>29073074
I think what they really mean is:

"I find a way to cope with my bullshit and live a happy life, you should do the same"

Not saying I agree with them but that's really what they mean.
>>
>>29073932
>then just don't bother with it.

I don't anymore. Thats what I said in my first post.
>>
>>29073808

The peoplein Africa at least have commericials all the time for people to help them. No one cares about us robots. We don't get any of the love they do.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.