[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just buy modafinil anons. It has literally turned my life around.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1454554385828.gif (948 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
1454554385828.gif
948 KB, 500x280
Just buy modafinil anons.

It has literally turned my life around. I just ordered another 4 month supply.

I get up early motivated, energetic and stay that way ALL day.

I give it a 9/10. It loses 1 point for 2 reasons.

1. If you take it late in the day you will NOT be able to sleep. This is regardless if you body is about to turn off. Your brain will stay on unable to sleep.

2. After taking it for 3 months you will require about a month off because effects start to decrease.
>>
>2. After taking it for 3 months you will require about a month off because effects start to decrease.
That point is invalid because you will develop a tolerance to all drugs with enough use
>>
>>29073210
Then it's a 9.5

I am serious robots. If you want to be a whole new you this is the way.

You will feel a drive to do things and complete tasks. I never felt this before taking modafinil.

For example, I used to do the bare minimum for my uni work. Most of the time failing.

Now, I feel driven to ace every assignment. Getting every small detail perfect without anything distracting me.

I am now the top of 2 of my classes and the other 2 I am still doing very very well.
>>
>Schedule 4 prescription drug

I don't want to order from the deepnet desu.
How much did it cost for a supposed 4 month supply?
>>
im sick of advertisers shilling here
>>
File: image.jpg (152 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152 KB, 640x960
>>29073312
Lol me too, op posted the same copy pasta on /fit/ ten minutes ago
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.