[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that kid who wore a triforce hoodie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1458059292233.jpg (52 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
1458059292233.jpg
52 KB, 604x604
>that kid who wore a triforce hoodie
>>
>>29072779
What is the point of bully's throwing paper balls at some kid?
>>
>>29072797

It's just something bullies do to let you know your life will always suck.

It can't always just be beatings and namecalling. They also have to do minor things like throwing things at me to let you know your place in life.
>>
>>29072779
Too bad that's the normie thing to do now.
>>
>parents go on vacation
>when they come back they give me a folded up t shirt
>it's a blue t shirt with a huge bootleg slightly miscoloured Mario printed on the chest
>I'm in my mid 20s, fat, ugly and my fashion sense isn't great to begin with
>put it on today out of politeness
>look like the biggest sperg that ever waddled the earth

t-thanks mom
>>
>>29072797
In my school they threw eraser pieces.
>>
I'm 27 now. I always wore, and still wear the same handmedowns from when I was 14.

Kids used to tease me at school for them, but my parents were mean with money, so I couldn't do much.

When I did get a job, and earned enough money to buy any clothes I wanted, I didn't. I hate myself and have no friends, so what's the point now?

If by some freak change of events, I had kids, I would buy them the best clothes and seek professional advice on the selection. I do not want my kids to suffer a fraction of the chronic humiliation I faced.

I suppose this would "spoil" them, but I don't care. To know that a person with my blood can be happy, albeit for a short while, would give my life meaning.
>>
>>29072869
this. I drifted on transient delusions that I am a socially skilled person, if only lacking in opportunity to demonstrate them - I truly believed I was a pleasant person to be around.
and every time a projectile hit the back of my head, I would land back onto reality.

what are you supposed to do? you can't even look back to smile it off, because looking back is exactly what they want you to do.

I hated school. Its overrated. I could have learned what I needed to at home. It doesn't make you social, it just reminds you of your social and genetic status as refuse.
>>
>>29073324
My grandparents always told me to never go for the cheapest option when buying skmething important (clothes appliances etc), Just spend a moderate amount of money on clothes and maybe buy a few high end pieces. Don't go bankrupt like an autist
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.