[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Here's some shit my family used to do that really got on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1463869936633.jpg (17 KB, 356x323) Image search: [Google]
1463869936633.jpg
17 KB, 356x323
Here's some shit my family used to do that really got on my nerves, mostly because I used to have to deal with it.
They live in a pointlessly large villa just far away from the nearby city that walking anywhere of note is not a reasonable option.

1. Keep 20+ potted plants in the house. Water them every morning.
2. Keep quite a few heavy-ish carpets that are hard to clean in areas where you wouldn't have a reason to walk bare-footed.
Vacuuming takes more than one hour.
3. Meticulously organize all clothes into neat stacks after each washing. Put into designated shelf in a room full of clothes,
way more than anyone would ever wear in a lifetime. They would regularly fight about mismatched socks.
4. Keep large garden outside. Noone's ever really outside to ever look at it, and outsiders can't see it either, since it's behind a fence.
5. Keep two dogs. One is of average intelligence and remarkable laziness, the other is poorly trained, dim, big and loving. That
means they can't go outside without being tackled by it, and if they open the doors, it comes inside and fucks shit up.
They occasionally fuck up the above-mentioned garden.
6. Clean yard of dog poop daily.
7. Keep another patch of lawn. Dogs attack the lawnmower every time. There's an inflatable pool in it that gets used about
once or twice a year. It is badly designed in that cleaning it takes an entire afternoon in a best-case scenario.
8. No "water stains" (basically, droplets from anything) allowed in the kitchen. If anything drips, it has to be cleaned afterwards.
9. Let dogs in. Clean house of dog fur daily.

Every day, I'd hear them go:
"I never have any free time! I'm so tired! I don't know where all my time goes, days just fly by!"
I really wonder if they'll ever realize.
>>
>muh 1st world problems about nagging 1st world problems
wew lad
you just went one layer deeper
>>
>>29072481
tbqh famalam, just print out what you wrote here and stick it on the fridge
>>
Are you a Elite Roman, who wants to be a pleb?
>>
>>29072557
What got to me was spending so much time doing maintenance. It's like pretending to be rich enough to have rich people things, but not actually being rich enough to hire someone to do them for you so they can earn an income and you can actually live your life.

I got a job, moved into my own place, and keep things tidy and relatively organized. But I don't buy things that imply having to work on them daily.
>>
>>29072672
>bitching about something that isn't your problem
wow, thats worse than what >>29072557 anon said
>>
>>29072684
It was. I had to do around half of it on most days.
>>
You don't get rich spending money.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.