[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tinder shows us the true Nature of women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: oBFUoHi.jpg (156 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
oBFUoHi.jpg
156 KB, 1080x1920
Why are women so willing to degrade themselves for Chad. They are willing to do anything no matter how humiliating. Even normie men have a limit with how far they'll let a stacie use them. Women there is no such limit. It doesn't matter if she is a robot, normie, or a stacie. Once they see a Chad they start going crazy.
>>
>>29072354
Because any woman with self respect won't look for a serious relationship on tinder.

Literally no one of the 500+ people I know have had a long term relationship that started on Tinder.
>>
so is anyone going to CHad it up for us on Tinder today?

it's always good times
>>
>>29072382
They still use it though. Women might not look for a long term relationship, but they are willing to be a cum rag for a week for Chad. These women will do for Chad what they'll never do for their boyfriend
>>
>>29072444
Women you'll probably never have actual interest in.

Women who are cum rags.
>>
>>29072434
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165905221
chad pics for anyone interested
>>
>>29072354
Don't tell me, it's just like you're going crazy when you see a 10/10. Kill yourself, you pathetic hypocrite
>>
>>29072483
The problem is that it is a vast majority of women. Respectable women are willing to be cum rags for chad.
>>
>>29072483
all women. they just don't admit it to their social circle dumbass
>>
>>29072515
>>29072535
That's quite the generalization. You think every married woman on the planet is a cum rag?

That kind of attitude is why you don't get a girlfriend in the first place.
>>
>>29072712
>That's quite the generalization. You think every married woman on the planet is a cum rag?

No. some women are nice, but they are very few and far between. Most married women aren't married to their first choice. They originally wanted a Chad and couldn't get one so the settled for a Beta Bux.

I hear/read about it all the time. Women doesn't want to have oral or anal with husband. Husband suddenly finds out that his wife would do it all the time with her Chad ex's.
>>
>>29072712
>it's a retarded normie can't argue the point so he regurgitates the same bullshit all other normies do when they're beaten episode
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.