[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mum won't let me sleep all day It's not like I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1464195160286.jpg (73 KB, 797x957) Image search: [Google]
1464195160286.jpg
73 KB, 797x957
>mum won't let me sleep all day

It's not like I've got anything to be up for, don't you know every minute I'm awake I'm suffering? Fucking cunt.
>>
>>29072324
Everyone's suffering. This world is shit, you're only making life harder for everyone else by sleeping all day and not contributing in any way.
>>
>>29072362
fuck you collectivist cunts
>>
>>29072379
Not even collectivist. What about the household? You expect everyone else to suffer and pick up the slack while you just sleep the day away? How fucking selfish. Learn to deal with your problems without making the world a worse place for everyone else.
>>
>>29072324
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_q11ms_yd4
that feel when
>>
im in bed like that pepe right now. feels good
>>
>>29072410
He's not making anything harder. Not contributing is just that - zero effect. Maybe you think he needs to have a positive effect, but don't be a fucking retard and claim he's actively making things worse for others.
>>
>>29072431

lol me too

accepting my place as a loser makes me feel better
>>
>>29072538
I love staying in bed all day but at some point my body starts freaking out from the lack of activity. Like if I close my eyes to force myself to sleep for the third time I'll start squirming. Shit sucks since I wish I could stay in bed forever
>>
>>29072324
Why don't you tell your mom you're exhausted from making all those "tick tock, wagie" threads?

Sorry I can't post more, I just got home from my 40 hour workweek, kinda tired.
>>
File: 1461172062982.gif (66 KB, 1277x758) Image search: [Google]
1461172062982.gif
66 KB, 1277x758
>>29072425
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38wIuDAq2yg
>>
>>29072439
Who's feeding him? Who's paying the rent/mortgage to keep the roof over his head? Who's maintaining the house so it doesn't fall apart?

It's pure selfishness, people don't exist in a vacuum. You're making the lives of everyone around you harder.
>>
>>29072981
not his fault he lives in a society of cucks. if he were to contribute he'd just be the one getting cucked
>>
>>29072999
>not his fault he lives in a society of cucks. if he were to contribute he'd just be the one getting cucked
That doesn't even make sense.
>>
>>29073035
maybe because youre a dumb wagie
>>
>>29073051
>maybe because youre a dumb wagie
I'm a NEET btw
>>
>>29073035

If he gets a job hes effectively being cucked by all the welfare niggies.

Yes, contributing is good, but when scores of people also aren't doing their fair share I can't blame someone for opting out.

Basically, you're nigger enablers if you work.
>>
>>29073114
>Yes, contributing is good, but when scores of people also aren't doing their fair share I can't blame someone for opting out.
I wasn't even talking about going to work though, just doing shit around the house. If you're sleeping all day it's a given you're contributing nothing to the household.
>>
Society will tell you 'save money, get your own place, and sleep all you want'

They haven't met your stupid bitch mother...

Steal money out of her purse and get a hotel room
>>
>>29072362
>implying the happy Chad with the great job and loving family and beautiful gf is suffering more than OP

fuck off
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.