[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pimples
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: kUz3XBH.jpg (251 KB, 1280x1122) Image search: [Google]
kUz3XBH.jpg
251 KB, 1280x1122
How did YOU get rid of your pimples? Washing your face helps, yes?
>>
I've never had too many acne problems but I definitely know some tips
>Put a clean towel on your pillow every night
>Wash your face with soap and a washcloth
>Don't pop your pimples and generally try not to touch your face
Also I noticed I often get breakouts after pulling all nighters, idk why maybe because lack of sleep makes me greasy af.
>>
I never did. I don't get as many as I used to finding some marginal help in minocycline and benzoyl peroxide treatments. I still get one or two occasionally, but if I ever have another bad breakout I'm throwing in the towel and getting on Accutane
>>
4 litres of water a day and sunshine
not even memeing
>>
>>29072704

This - water, sunshine, and NO sugar or oily foods. Soda will fuck your shit up. Don't touch your face and wash your pillowcase often.

Sometimes you can do everything but it doesn't work you have to accept that.
>>
Scrub, toner, moisturizer and sunlight

Had very bad acne before summer. Vitamin b5 helped a lot during the vinter but it can cause baldness after you stop taking them.
>>
>>29072242
I noticed when I ate a lot of chocolate/fatty foods I would start getting loads of pimples. I cut out a lot of the crap in my diet and I rarely get them anymore.
>>
>>29072242
It'll clear up when you reach adulthood, anon
>>
>>29072242
Change your sheets bro
>>
>>29072242
Had really bad acne for years so I eventually got cream for them but it didn't do much to help. In the end they just went away by themselves.
>>
>>29072242
Be Chad, he doesn't have pimples
Stop having Untermensch genes
>>
Drugs my friend. I had terrible acne as a teenager, now i barely have any despite often poor hygeine.
>>
>>29072299
>Don't pop your pimples
Why do people always say this? I've always done this and I get complimented on how my face is smooth and nice.
>>
>wash face and shower ever day
>clean sheets and pillow cases regularly, flip pillows every night
>stop drinking soda and drink more water
>exercise more

After I started doing all this my acne cleared right up. If I start to slip up on any of it it starts coming back.
>>
To get rid of white heads i had to remove all dairy from my diet, the hormones in milk that make baby cows grow so quickly make some humans produce extra greasy oil from their skin

I still have enlarged pores on my nose and around it but like the other anons said, tons of water and sunshine helps a lot to repair /mask those.
>>
No acne but blackheads for days. I've tried everything.
>>
reminder that if you have cystic/nodular acne or acne that has been persistent despite nearly every other treatment you've tried that you will not ever get rid of it without accutane therapy.
reminder that "diet and sunshine" will not fix this kind of acne and anyone who tells this to you is a mouthbreathing retard.
reminder that accutane costs around $200/month even with good insurance in america and it comes with its own set of unpleasant side effects but is ultimately worth it in the long run. if you go through the necessary amount of months with it you will never see a pimple again.
>>
WASH YOUR FUCKING SHEETS ONCE A WEEK

That's literally all it takes.
It's so easy, and yet so many people are content to lie in their own filth for months, fucking up their skin.
>>
>not doing low dose accutane

10 years of experience in acne, come at me
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.