[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is it even possible to date a girl from your work? >work in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1397231387288.jpg (51 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1397231387288.jpg
51 KB, 500x500
is it even possible to date a girl from your work?
>work in software company since 6 months
>in another team there is a 9/10 cute girls with huge boobs
>does ton of sport, more fit than I am
>sociable, always nice to talk to

Most people in my company are males and most are average/beta but there are still lots of normies.

She goes running during lunch break with other colleagues once a week so for now my plan is to join them and see if I can socalize with them easily...

How do you guys recommend I approach this grill?

fuck, this feels like high school all over again
>>
>>29072109
Don't do it senpai, it gets super awkward when they break up. Everyone at my job is dating each other and it's a little gross, seeing my fat hairy manager kissing my coworker on the lips...yuck. I've had crushes on coworkers in the past but I'm glad I didn't pursue them.
>>
>>29072109
It also depends how big the company is. What sort of numbers in your workplace OP?
>>
>>29072109
It's a really bad idea. Don't shit where you eat.
>>
>>29072109
What the fuck makes you think you deserve a 9/10 you demented mongoloid? Christ, you retards don't have any semblance of self-awareness.
>>
File: falstaffe.png (264 KB, 499x438) Image search: [Google]
falstaffe.png
264 KB, 499x438
>>29072109
if she accentuates her tits on the average she realizes that's all she's good for

and is also a whore

avoid that in general, don't fall for the walking tits meme

even if she's modest about it, it's a woman working at a software company, she's either a whore or a single mother

you lose either way
>>
>>29072172
we're like 500 in the main office, but we both work in R&D so that's like 200 people or so

>>29072229
well she is a 9/10 to me, I have no idea if other people would her that high
>>
>>29072197
>Don't shit where you eat
THIS THIS THIS THIS

Anon, you should know better. There is literally no way you can come out of this one okay unless you marry her.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.