[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else /loudhousehold/ here? I just can't get away from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: too_much_noise.jpg (118 KB, 416x288) Image search: [Google]
too_much_noise.jpg
118 KB, 416x288
Who else /loudhousehold/ here?

I just can't get away from fucking noise no matter what I do

>4 dogs which are always barking
>Sister always playing loud music
>Mother always in the kitchen making loud clattering noises, incapable of cooking without making noise. Made a stir fry yesterday and intentionally tied a fucking set of bells to the frying pan because 'they use gongs instead of timers in chinese cooking'
>bedroom right next to a tree with birds chirping always
>have 5 clocks in my bedroom which are always ticking because we are selling them and apparently nowhere else to store them

My dad is the loudest of all though

>Always doing 'funny voices'
>Every morning he wakes up and does his 'morning musical' which involves loudly singing 'do you hear the people sing' from Les Miserables except changing the song to 'Did you have any nice dreams' and sung in a french accent
>always shouting and being obnoxious
>has a different accent for every room in the house
>my bedroom is a Japanese accent because I like anime xdddd
>can't escape

There is no escape. Soemtimes I sit at the bottom of the back yard and try to relax but I can still hear the fucking noise coming from within. I feel constantly stressed and can't sleep. everyone snores. my dad gets up 5 times a night to piss and always pisses as loudly on the water as he can. the thought of silence makes me so happy. I am becoming suicidal.

How do you deal with this shit?
>>
Go to the liberry and read some books on how to get away with multiple murder.
>>
Try whitenoise (google it) or just listen to music.
>>
>Every morning he wakes up and does his 'morning musical' which involves loudly singing 'do you hear the people sing' from Les Miserables except changing the song to 'Did you have any nice dreams' and sung in a french accent

Holy kek.
>>
>>29072037
>How do you deal with this shit?

leave, move out
>>
i moved out a few years ago but before I did I lived in a small apartment with my mother and brother that were evangelical christians and had to praise the lord loudly in black gospel music (had the police come so many times to noise complaints). and then the preachers on tv shouting and her shouting "YES LORD YESSSSSSSSSSSSSLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRDD !!!!!". then it's the praying in tounges and more music. I always had my door closed but she was right next to my room and had the fucking tv on all night. makes me mad thinking about it. it's better where I am now but you will find peace soon enough.

sorry for my shit sentencing
>>
Most of my family are out wageslaving during the day while I'm at home NEETing it up, so it's not too bad.

When they're home, though, it's another story. The house turns into a circus. Basically fits your description.

I dream of my own house and space but rent is pretty much money down the drain. Guess you just have to live with it.
>>
>>29072037
The whole world isn't going to be 100% quiet JUST for you, jfc. You sound like my autistic sister.

>someone is on the phone halfway across the house
>throws a shit storm
>blasts midi and her room while also wearing headphones
>mfw 25 years of this
>>
>>29072037
It sucks hard, man. Sometimes I think to myself: I could be anywhere in the world right now, yet here I am in the craziest, noisiest corner of the universe. Makes me jealous of people who live in there own apartments payed by their parents.

Life's fucking frustrating.
>>
JUST MOVE OUT XDDDD

When will you normies learn that not everyone can afford it? I wageslave 30 hours a week at a supermarket, I can't pay for that shit.
>>
>>29072037
Yup,my brother moved out but my parents are always shouting at each other, even when they're not arguing. It makes me really nervous and overwhelmed, not sure why
>>
File: Anime-1-1-1.png (31 KB, 300x340) Image search: [Google]
Anime-1-1-1.png
31 KB, 300x340
>>29072037
>When father bitches at mother/everything over nothing.
>>
>>29072245
>30 hours a week

step it the fuck up my dude, holy shit.
>>
>>29072602
>Implying they'll give him more hours.
>>
>>29072602
This took 6 years to reach
>>
Get some of these.
I wear them almost all the time.

$10 packs get me through a month.
>>
>>29072037
Did you ever tell your parents how their noise annoys you? Did they start to be even more obnoxious after you told them? Well I guess they are trying to get you to move out
>>
>>29072037
Are you all Chinese like that show Fresh off the boat?
>>
>>29072940
>Old veteran/etc man murders parents for being loud
>Dindu nuthn.
>>
>>29072037
Your father seems like a cool guy anon.

Also, just buy earplugs.
>>
File: tm.jpg (4 KB, 125x124) Image search: [Google]
tm.jpg
4 KB, 125x124
>>29073061
Yes

I told my father before to stop making stupid voices all the time.

His reaction was to loudly shout 'ME NO MUYO SILENTO' in a fucking spanish accent and he walked off laughing. That isn't even Spanish.
>>
File: 1333416010338.jpg (48 KB, 560x432) Image search: [Google]
1333416010338.jpg
48 KB, 560x432
>visit parents
>they always have the tv playing at a high volume
just end my suffering
>>
>>29072037
my dad is the same he makes funny noises all the time and tells me to clean of hair and hang up my towels kek
>>
>>29072037
You sound like a fucking bitch OP,

ever think maybe your dad is just trying to be nice and make you laugh/feel good? He probably goes to bed depressed that you put on the same little bitch face every time he makes his jokes

i laugh at my dads jokes even when they fuckin suck shit, cause im not a scumbag

also theres people who live in cities with way more noise, use headphones or buy a car and get the fuck out of the house every once in awhile

>>29073203
off topic, but does that show enrage anybody else? i've never seen it, but it just looks like its beyond the epitome of the most TACKY, fucking GARBAGE sitcom tv ever

I work with a chinese family and theyre the most stoic, realistic people i've ever met, and if they saw that show they would fucking blow their brains out. the corny ass font for the shows logo with the sailing stuff, eveerything about it is just fucking Beyond level 10000x maximum cringe. i wanna rip somebodies fucking head off when i see that show, it literally makes me irrationally 12/10 high blood pressure angry. im sweating just thinking about it
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.