[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ReviewBrah said he ate a bag of tendies GET IN HERE YOU
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 850x438) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 850x438
>ReviewBrah said he ate a bag of tendies
GET IN HERE YOU FAGGOTS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItVeaEw9H90
>>
>>29071668
reviewbrah is a normie now
>>
>people actually watch videos of a guy reviewing food
what the fuck is happening to this planet
>>
>>29071755
>not knowing who reviewbrah is
NORMIES OUT OF MY BOARD
>>
>>29071765
i know perfectly well who he is. You neckbeards post his videos here all time
>>
This guy's channel is such a pile of shit. I don't understand how anyone can watch it, even ironically.

Joey's World Tour is so much better, he actually enjoys food unlike this sad cunt. I'd much rather watch a happy, fat, autist than this weird serial killer fuck.
>>
>>29071755
in Japan they have shit like that all the time on TV there's iterally nothing wrong with it and it's less boring than The Simpsons season 29998473 or sports imo
>>
>>29071765
>he cares enough about things and people to follow them online

fuck off with you and your drive, normalfag

all i do is sit in a chair and listen to music all day
>>
>>29071798
>music still can fill the hole for him
pot calling the kettle black anon
>>
>>29071798
>listen to music
that's such a normie thing to do
>>
>>29071789
>Joey's World Tour is so much better
Stopped reading right there (though to be quite honest with you I should have stopped when at 'ironically').
>>
>>29071789
>Joe's world tour
if i had bulimia and i wanted to throw up after every meal i'd probably watch his videos. Seriously that guys eating habits are beyond disgusting
>>
>>29071765
>brah
>using misc slang
>literally a chad discussion forum

you're the normie here
>>
>>29072268
are you retarded? most people on the misc are autists who lift weights

they are exactly the same people who come on 4chan
>>
>>29072283
lolno

pretty much every thread title there is something along the lines of "brahs tinder sloot is dtf, help me smash (GTFIH!!!!)"

im sure 99% of every user on the misc has had sexual activity before
>>
Did anyone catch that video of him with the cat? The pinnacle of his channel so far.

He just seems like such a genuine, friendly guy.
>tfw no reviewbrah friend
>>
he posts here
this isn't news, he posted a vocaroo once
>>
>>29071668
He said roasty beef sandwich and smirked in one of his videos.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.