[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here is /fatfuck/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 10
File: fat pepe.jpg (10 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
fat pepe.jpg
10 KB, 205x246
Im 6'1 320pounds.

I carry my weight well and have a nice face (no double chin or anything)

Cant work up any motovation to go to the gym since basically i have been a shutin for 4 years.

A part of me just want to end it all and say fuck this life while another part of me wants to get healthy, its just the issue of having the motivation to get healthy and i dont think i have that
>>
>>29071647
There will be more and more fat people in the future, you future normie, you :-D:-D:-D:-D
>>
Currently a fat fuck trying to change the situation
Gym better diet slowly but surely
Life is of improvements
>>
>>29071647
155 two years ago
now I am 208 pounds at 5'9

i hate myself and took up drinking and eating more, just don't care anymore and i used to be so damn good looking imo, now i cant go outside cause i embarrass myself
>>
File: image.jpg (266 KB, 680x986) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
266 KB, 680x986
>>29071647
My boyfriend was 6'2 and 320lbs a few years ago always being a "big" kid, then he dropped it to 185lbs by working super hard so he is /fit/ enough for the marines. He didn't get surgery but will need some from the excess skin. It's not impossible senpai, you need to really want it!
>>
>>29071647
What do you mean you carry your weight well lol?
>>
>>29071647
I'm 5'9 and 140lb right now, it really is horrible, I feel guilty whenever I eat and feel disgusting in my skin. I'm desperately trying to lose weight but I just can't seem to get to 125lb
>>
>>29071647
When you lack the motivation, you have to enact your rational brain and make steps despite not really feeling it. At 320 lbs, you would lose fat just by cleaning up your diet even if you didn't change your activity level, which chiefly involves avoiding sugary, overly carby foods and drinks, and watching your portions when you eat meals. You do this for a month and you'll see weight loss on the scale even if you never step a foot outside your door, then you will feel rewarded and motivated to keep going. That's when you can start to add some exercise, but not necessarily going to the gym. You've been a shut-in for 4 years so you have to readjust to being out in public around people so maybe start going on short walks at night when there aren't many people out just to get moving. For more information on weight loss, reference the /fit/ sticky wiki.
>>
File: ali.jpg (211 KB, 870x580) Image search: [Google]
ali.jpg
211 KB, 870x580
"while another part of me wants to get healthy"

Listen to that part. That part is the real you.

Don't believe the part telling you that you don't have the motivation.

It's a metal fallacy.

The real you is healthy. The ideal you is healthy, The real you was able to lose the weight.
>>
>>29071647

It's not as hard as it seems, once you learn what to eat and what not to eat. The trick is to simply not buy the foods you need to avoid, so you can't eat them out of desperation.

I used to be 345, I'm 195 now. The loose skin is not a meme btw, don't expect to look any better without surgery afterwards if you've been fat for more than 5 years.
>>
>>29071647
Overcome the part of you that is giving up hope or else you will end up in a dead end. And 'dead' is literally.
The first few months of exercising will be hard and you might want to give up and say fck it all but I promise you that it will give you more confidence and a more positive outlook on life once your body is more healthy.
>>
File: 1464013315540.jpg (152 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1464013315540.jpg
152 KB, 768x1024
>>29071647
Start the path to losing weight OP.

I did a while ago and i've lost 40lbs so far from just somewhat strict dieting and daily cardio. Its literally just counting calories and watching what you eat while doing cardio regularly, you don't even have to lift if you don't care about muscle like me.

The first couple of pounds will fucking FLY off you, you can do it OP we're all gonna make it. Start now while you're still young or else shit will be a thousand times harder to lose down the line.
>>
>>29072864
>The loose skin is not a meme btw
The only time you get loose skin is if you were ever like 300+ pounds and lost the weight too fast.
>>
>>29071647
Holy shit, same. I'm glad, I don't feel too alone anymore.
>>
>>29072954

It's a combination of losing it quickly but it's also largely dependent on how long you were obese, and how old you are when you lose it since the skin loses its elasticity as you age.

I know a guy who went from like 320 to 160 in literally less than a year when he was 16. Told me drugs were involved in how he lost it so fast. He looks like a spooky skeleton emo kid, can pinch his skin out almost a foot in front of him, but it snaps right back into place like nothing was ever wrong. Am quite jelly desu
>>
>there's nothing wrong with him and yet he still chooses to be fat
>i have no choice because of medications and i still try my hardest not to be fat

i hate you people.
>>
>>29073110
Weird. Maybe i'm just lucky. Lost a shit ton of weight so far and no loose skin but i am losing it really slowly and i'm still relatively young at 23.
>>
>>29072487
Umm what? I'm the exact same height & weight. My brother calls me a skeletal neckbeard. We're fine.
>>
>>29073173
Its just baiting retards and or actual anorexics. Theres always a bunch of them in every weight thread looking for replies/sympathy for being mentally ill.
>>
>>29073173
maybe it's because it seems to mostly go to my legs, I want to get to underweight levels though. I used to be 180lb so I'm a lot better then I was. I'm trying to pass as a girl right now and being as small as I can be seems to be the best way to do that
>>
>>29071647
>320lbs
>carries it well

"Yeah, people can't even tell I am fat, like they're super surprised when I say I am over 200"

Delusions.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1936
>>29071647

I'm 250. With a shirt on, people think I'm buff and strong. Then when I take my shirt off, you see my gut and realize my chest is just moobs.

Only good thing is that if I did lose weight, I'd have a very muscular body. But I'm too lazy and can't find the motivation for all that. I've started exercising again.
>>
>>29072302
Honestly the same happened to me.
You feel embarrassed to go out because people will no longer see you as attractive, and you always thought that was your biggest attribute.

Follow a diet for one month.
You don't have to go to the gym for that month if you feel uncomfortable doing it.
After that month you will have lost a decent amount of weight and will be motivated to go to the gym, and continue the diet.

I know exactly how you feel, but you're not alone. I hate how I look now, but I'm working so I can return to how I used to look.

6ft4 224 pounds at the moment.
>>
>>29073415
How tall are you? I'm 5'10" and even at my biggest which was 270 i didn't look that huge. I carried a lot of my weight in my thighs though so maybe that was it.
>>
>>29073448

Yeah, 5'6. JUST

I'm not 250, I'm 239, I just round up.
>>
>>29073478
Dang, yeah that makes sense. You look bigger than 250 because of your height.
>>
>>29073415
No, you just look like a fat fuck. Sorry to break it to you.

Guys you don't even need to go to a gym to lose weight, it's 90% diet.
>>
>>29073503

I'm naturally stocky so the fat makes me look even bigger. The fat has no where to go but out when you're short. Can't wear it well.
>>
>>29073521

Yeah I know. I got pretty bad.
>>
6'0 330lbs here

I'm starting a weight loss program this week, wish me luck
>>
>>29073573
Good luck friendo. Remember, work at it gradually. It'll take time and consistent effort, but you can do it.
>>
>>29071647
>Cant work up any motovation to go to the gym since basically i have been a shutin for 4 years.
You do not need to go to the gym to lose weight.

You need to eat at a calorie deficit. 15 or 20% would be good for a fatty like you.

You could use exercise to increase your calorie deficit. It burns calories, so if you eat the same amount you will have a larger deficit. But a deficit above 20% is not practically sustainable, and you can easily achieve that without exercise, so there's no real advantage here.

The way exercise contributes to weight loss is by allowing you to eat near the same amount of calories as you are accustomed to while hitting a calorie deficit. You might continue to eat 3000 calories, but now that puts you at a 200 calorie deficit because you are burning that many through exercise daily. Staying closer to your accustomed intake levels can help you stick to a program.

But it's not at all necessary, not even very helpful at lower deficits. Just calculate your BMR and TDEE and eat below the later.

Jesus fucking Christ that there are people on this earth who don't know this shit yet really blows my mind
>>
>>29073415
>With a shirt on, people think I'm buff and strong.

hahah, you're fucking insane, bro
>>
>>29073630
>that spoiler

It doesn't help that mainstream media focuses a great deal more on what to eat instead of how much to eat.
>>
I'm 6'0'' 232lbs and I'm starting to look really round, going to start excercising proper this time. I'm pretty scared of having loose skin desu, what are the chances I could come out with none?
>>
>>29073631

One of my female professors asked me if I was a wrestler and said I looked like I was strong during class one day. I was 20 pounds lighter when that happened though.
>>
>>29073674
You're not even that overweight for your height jesus you people are insecure.

Loose skin is only a factor if you're like 100+lbs overweight for years.
>>
>>29073698
There are plenty of fat wrestlers out there bro. Not all wrestlers are ripped.
>>
>>29073724
He's 40-50lbs overweight.
>>
>>29073747

Well then fuck me
>>
>>29073754
You can lose that easily in like 3-4 months. Its not that much weight to lose.
>>
>>29071647
6'5 and 300 lbs

Been fat my whole life. Never know what it feels like to be comfortable in my own body.
>>
>>29073775
You can't cut 50lbs in three months at 230lbs.

I'm not saying how hard or easy it is, that depends on the person, but he's severely overweight.
>>
>>29073608
Thanks anon. I'll work hard this time.
>>
>>29073819
Everything above skeleton modo is severely overweight for you fags.
>>
>>29073415
No, you look fat, chinless and stubby.
>>
>>29072311
>He didn't get surgery but will need some from the excess skin. It's not impossible
I have no money for surgery, so fuck off.
>>
>>29073415
how tall are you?
this is an original comment
>>
>>29073819
>>29073724
Thanks. I should mention I probably have next to zero muscle and the 50~ lbs of fat really is quite a lot, I'm beginning to look obese especially around my face and stomach.

What about the loose skin? Stretch marks I can live with. My goal ideally is dropping down to 185~.
>>
>>29071647

5'10 here. I weighted 265lbs last November and I am nearing 200 now.

The task is daunting, I know. But if you want to do it, just remember that diet is by far the most important thing. I went swimming in the first few months but then I lost a bit of motivation (my nightly schedule didn't help) and decided to focus solely on a calorie deficit. It worked.
Good luck, anon.
>>
>>29073906
So don't get the surgery. It's still worth it to the lose the weight. Besides who knows maybe you can get your shit together and save up for the surgery later down the line.
>>
>>29073897

Thanks senpai

>>29073915

5'6" so even if I lost the weight Id be a fuckup
>>
>>29073630
True. That being said, going to the gym or doing cardio and seeing progress makes you feel better.
I remember when I started out I couldn't run for longer than a minute and a half due to leg cramps, because my body was used to sitting all day every day.
In half a year I was able to run a 5k in 28 minutes. It might not be extremely fast, but it felt so good to be able to trust my body for once. To not get winded when walking up stairs. To know that I was able to improve myself.

tl;dr: Don't into sports for losing weight. Sports for confidence and to feel good.
>>
>>29073971
No it's fucking not, I lost it twice already, and I still looked like shit. I also need gyno surgery and pectus excavatum correction. So fuck off.
>>
6'0 and 370 pounds here.

My brain doesn't work very good, so I have a lot of difficulty focusing on long term goals - especially when food alleviates my depression very effectively in the short term. I have a lot of other reasons that I try to use to convince myself that I don't need to lose weight, but the truth is, I try to sit there and tell myself I shouldn't eat, that it's bad for me, but I give in about 15 minutes later anyways.

The last time I lost a significant amount of weight, I went from 350 to 320, then from 320 to 280. I came out of that even fatter than before.
>>
>>29074049
Nigga why did you not stay at 280.

Now you've just got more work for yourself.
>>
>>29074090
I don't know. I just stopped caring about losing weight or getting fit. I was squatting fourplate, deadlifting 4.5, and benching twoplate, and I just...didn't care any more. I wanted to eat food, I wanted to be able to eat something more than hard boiled eggs and cottage cheese.

It's so much easier just to say fuck it. I like easy. Easy is good. Life should be easy.
>>
>>29071647
>Eat 1200 cal a day
>4 meals
>Separate meals by four hours
>Ride bicycle everywhere (at least six miles every other day
I lost like 50 lbs in 3 months while cheating.
>>
>>29073795
then you should follow a diet and try to lose the weight.
The one thing every man should do in his life is achieve a great body, just so they know how it feels.

the confidence you get is staggering, to be comfortable in who you are.
I can't overestimate how important it is to a healthy approach to life.
>>
>>29073990
honestly dude who cares about your height
just lose the weight, it will make you feel so much more confident in yourself

you can do it, it's just about having self-discipline, something you need to cultivate.
>>
>>29073415
yeah but did you get stretch marks like me on the belly and "biceps"
>>
>>29074219

Surprisingly, only like 2 marks. My younger brother is the same weight as me and he has horrible stretch marks. I feel bad for him desu

Not sure what you can do to get rid of them. I still have really bad acne.
>>
>>29074245
how old are you? atleast you dont have tits like me
>>
File: 1042771_f260.jpg (6 KB, 260x260) Image search: [Google]
1042771_f260.jpg
6 KB, 260x260
>>29074188
*Unless you're so fat that you can't ride.
*I used a special seat..
>>
6 foot 1 inch, 255lbs.
What am I supposed to do?
>>
>>29074049
I fell you anon. It's the exact same to me. Depression and lack of willpower, that's it.
>>
>6' 1", probably measured in shoes, actually 5' 11 1/2"
>320 pounds
>I carry my weight well
Sure you do big guy
>>
>>29074219
Got the sauce on the full image?
>>
File: 1463073658293.png (32 KB, 766x758) Image search: [Google]
1463073658293.png
32 KB, 766x758
i could have asked mom to buy a cheap bike to ride at home
but they have some weight limits and they say the cheap one suck
>>
>>29074284
Go the gym.
Run on the treadmill.
Lift weights if you want to mantain muscle.
Follow a calorie deficit diet.

Do this for 3 months.
See extremely noticeable results.
If you were dedicated enough you will have lost 40-50 pounds this way.

All it takes is self-discipline.
And honestly, you don't even have to go to the gym, the diet is the most important aspect.
As long as you are consistent and dedicated to it.
>>
>>29074274

My brother is 17 and weighs a little more than me and looks in much worse shape. He has terrible stretch marks but he has a gf somehow. You'll make it man, just lose weight and women will forgive stretch marks.
>>
>>29074341
I did that a few years ago. I got down to 200 lbs but still looked like a fat fuck with my shirt off. That combined with my weed habit and lots of depression got me back up to where I am now. That's what I'm really wondering how to fix I guess.
>>
>>29073892
He is severely overweight, doesn't exercise, has no muscle mass.

>>29073966
You are not going to have loose skin. You will get marks and lines, but no skin.
>>
>>29074353
i dont have the motivationt to do it, im a neet i can be fat no one forces on me to be skinny
sometimes it stings in the chest a lil bit, im ashamed to go to the store in summer because of the heat and i need to wear short tshirts but after all i come home and forget all this
>>
File: JWIkJU2.jpg (253 KB, 1310x964) Image search: [Google]
JWIkJU2.jpg
253 KB, 1310x964
>>29074325
Yeah, I went through a couple in the past couple years.
>Sharp turn.
>Back wheel locks up.
>Drift and almost fall.
>>29073415
Nice house.
>tfw poor

>Back wheel stuck because center cylinder thing jammed.
>>
>>29074387

Why not just change your lifestyle? Are you happy being a fat NEET? Then work to change it so you can be happy.
>>
>>29074379
>marks and lines

Not necessarily.
>>
>>29074509
Radyplayerone.pmg?
>>
>occasionally think about losing weight
>running sounds like the most fun and best way to lose some
>terrified of being seen in public, even if it is just one person
>even more terrified of being seen by someone I know
>live in a small town

Feelsreallybad.jpg
>>
>>29075172
Get a cheap membership at a small gym and do cardio there at night.
>>
>>29075307
Where the fuck do you people live that you think it's normal to go to a gym at night? New York or some shit?
>>
>>29075342
..Canada? All of the smaller gyms around here are open 24/7. You just need a membership card and crap.
>>
>>29071647
6'6 430 here

I want to walk but my ankles give out after a mile.
>>
>>29075342

I live in New York and even at 3 am, the gyms still have a lot of people in them. I go to one with a indoor pool and a huge court for basketball and tennis.

Are you upset bro?
>>
>>29075500
Yeah, upset that I don't live in a place like that, literally everything closes down before 22:00 here.
>>
>>29071647
You big guys should just go full tank mode
>>
>>29072487
you may have an eating disorder

thats some fucked thinking. IM 5 9 and would be happy at 160
>>
>>29073795
you're a big guy

original salami
>>
>>29075382
Finally someone bigger than me. I think exercise equipment at home is the best remedy for us people. Need to get a bike soon.
>>
>>29071647
5 9 202 lbs
I am trying to get down to 160
>>
>>29072054
In the US

33% obese
33% overweight
>>
>>29075382
Get an elliptical trainer, it won't fuck your knees

At your point I'd consider surgery more than anything though
>>
Exercise is seriously not that important when it comes to weight loss. Don't postpone your weight loss journey just because you can't go to the gym or don't have the right home equipment. I lost ~50 pounds by just changing my diet.

Diet is without a doubt the most important factor in losing weight. If I had forced myself to exercise along with my diet change, I probably would have given up losing weight entirely. Baby steps are important when making lifestyle changes.
Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.