[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
vietnamese coffeeshops
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: vcafe.jpg (71 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
vcafe.jpg
71 KB, 540x720
californiafags - why don't you just go to your nearest vietnamese coffeeshop to stare at qts?
>>
I'm gonna be real with you OP, and you can fedora me and m'standards me all you like, but all of those girls are reaaaally not qts.

Second from the left would look alright with better lighting and nicer clothes, but the other 3 are beyond help just because of their facial bone structure.

Dating a butterface is harder than it sounds.
>>
those four are just a sample. there are hundreds of girls working in those coffeeshops.
>>
Visited bay area and visited one, the girls were actually fucking qt but some were covered in tattoos and my friend that I was visiting said that they belong to the gangs or something

They don't interact with you or even pretend to give a fuck about you either
>>
they interact if they see you as tipper or boyfriend potential. give a decent (at least $5) tip the first time and they'll be pretty interactive the next time. also, generally, the nude places have less interaction.

i once came to one of these places driving a Bentley that i borrowed from my richfag friend. fucking hilarious the attention i got.
>>
see girls here

http://cafelulu.tumblr.com/
>>
Miami Heat girl in Tumblr link looks like she shoots heroin.
>>
>>29071291
any girl who work in these cafes/restaurant are whores with no redeeming qualities desu. big red flags are tattoos.
>>
>>29073159

Vietnamese ones are usually community college girls looking for sugar daddies. White ones are usually hardcore street hookers taking a break.

source: I'm Viet
>>
>>29073230
not whore in the literal sense but i wouldnt recommend to date any of them

source: wagecuck who works with them
>>
>>29073336

Would not recommend dating unless you're looking for a literal whore experience, which some guys are looking for.

I do think it can be fun to go to the cafes without dating the girls, especially for the KVs here.
>>
what are vietnamese coffe shops

this is my first time experiencing this amerimeme
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.