[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw cute girl wants to cosplay Tracer >tfw she asks you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: tracer.jpg (357 KB, 550x825) Image search: [Google]
tracer.jpg
357 KB, 550x825
>tfw cute girl wants to cosplay Tracer
>tfw she asks you to be in the photos with her
>tfw you show up and she has a weird silver suit for you
>tfw she has you kneel on the floor so she can sit on you
>tfw when you're literally furniture to her
>tfw no gf
>>
look on the bright side, at least you had some physical contact with a girl
>>
>>29070933
>tfw tracer will never sit on your face
>>
>>29070933
>tfw it's my job to work at a photo studio
>tfw theyre going to do a photoshoot of a cuty gif
>tfw they need someone for the girl to lean on, and all the guys volunteer to do the job
>tfw we do rock paper scissors to see who gets to get leaned on by a hot qt
>tfw i get to touch a girl and get paid to do so
>>
>girl

Guess again, OP.
>>
>>29070933
fuck tracer, d.va is where it's at, minus the whole GG DESU KAWAII XD XD GAMER GURLLL. but yeah d.va is the bomb nigga.
>>
>>29071585
>this fictional character is the best, except for her entire two dimensional personality tacked on because she only exists in the context of a waifubait shooter game
Please take a look in the mirror, friend
>>
>>29071625
Not even him but you are a FUCKING NORMALFAG.
>>
>>29071638
>calls otherpeople normies
>fawns over the same obvious entry level character that every other virgin loves
>>
>>29071625
lol. i like her aesthetics the most. not to mention i have a thing for mechs and robots. not sexually. okay, maybe a little sexually. the gamer part of her is a little cringe but id still love her.
>>
>>29071651
Actually I'm a pedo, so I don't find D.Va attractive at all. You're still a normie though.
Also people who are virgins in adulthood are almost never normalfags.
>>
>>29071651
im not a virgin tho lol. im only on this board for the lols
>>
>>29071670
>proud of not being normie
>hehe im so depressed r9k bros hehe look im such a loser hehe fuckin normal fags haha

>>>>reddit
>>
>>29071733
People come here to escape people like you. Get a clue.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.