[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Huh just be yourself anon. >You're only a loser in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: Chad.jpg (58 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
Chad.jpg
58 KB, 850x400
>Huh just be yourself anon.
>You're only a loser in your mind.
>>
>>29070807
genetics is luck? Is it just luck that I'm white even though all my ancestors for the last 50k years where white? Is that just a coincedance that I had the same genes.
Also, believing you have no free will affects decisions.
>>
>>29070930
maybe one of your ancestor was born blind, so maybe it's your luck in genetics that you aren't born blind
>>
>>29070930
>genetics is luck
really makes you think...
>>
>>29070930
But you didn't get to choose your ancestors.

You actually had a much better chance of being a poo-in-loo or chink or african.
>>
File: 2359438563.png (752 KB, 601x599) Image search: [Google]
2359438563.png
752 KB, 601x599
>>29070930
Its luck that your soul got put in that family, assuming you believe such things
>>
>>29070958
I could also be born chimpanzee or gorilla.
See how retarded this line of thought is?
If I was African I would have an iq of 60 and would not be contemplating such things.
>>
>>29070930
you dense fuck. You being born into your genetic lineage was complete luck not the actual genes
>>
>>29071003
great grandparents: all white
grandparents: all white
parents: white
me : nigger
that could have easily occured
i mean I could also randomly get pig or monkey genes who knows
>>
>>29070977
That's all he's saying though. It's kind of a resignation to fatalism.
>>
>>29071030
Holy shit you're a retard, you're lucky to be born in that family in the first place.
>>
>>29071066
Distinguish your argument about being born in africa to one about being born a monkey.
>>
File: pepe.png (584 KB, 1407x330) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
584 KB, 1407x330
>>29070807
So if its all based on luck that you can't change

Then why not unironically just be yourself for real?

Its that or fucking kill yourself at this point so why not try life out and don't waste your effort trying to change impossible things

I get the pain though, I probably never will act like myself and will die knowing that even my closest family members never knew what I actually felt or how I really wanted to act

fuck sake, when can I get off this ride
>>
>>29070977
>can't grasp abstract thought

Even the hungriest of Africans can do that, m8.
Maybe your IQ is more like 30.
>>
>>29071030
R E T A R D
E
T
A
R
D

Go back to >>>/pol/
>>
>>29071435
I can grasp abstract thought but what your saying could charitably be called thought at all.
>>
>>29071458
If I'm a retard why are you directing me to a board based on political conversation? I'm already on the board for retards am I not?
>>
I would say about 80% of your life is down to luck. this point is well hated by the norms which is ironic seeing as most people are basically their circumstances personified, i.e they end up pretty much where and how they were born, and their life choices are dictated by realty
>>
>>29071223
Because you can't be yourself. Lucky people won't let you. They deny their luck and claim it to be their own personal skill. As if their ego wasn't big enough by winning the life lottery, they have to go and claim it was all due to their own effort.
Be yourself and they will make you miserable.
>>
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 728x546) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 728x546
>>29071496
>>29071467
No, you're on a board for anxious, other wise normal, people who enjoy memes.

We aren't legitimately autistic like yourself.
>>
>>29071549
If you aren't legitimately austistic why are you on a board dedicated to autism?
>>
>>29071542
>. In the old days you could get by even if you were born a manlet or an ugly fuck. You could just stab Chad in his sleep and train his BF to worship your cock by beating her. And no one would bat an eye. Brothels and rapes were commonplace and Women were objects just as they were always meant to be.

you mean like 25,000 BC? sure women were dependent on men but they could have a life of leisure if they married the right man.
>>
>>29071566
Again, you're conflating autism with this board and missing the joke.
Autism is an inside joke, not the reality of the situation for 99.9% of robots, retard.

You're the only person here incapable of grasping how luck played a role in you being born into the family you were born into, so obviously you're the only 'tistic one here.
>>
did Dan really say that?
>>
>>29071540
pretty true, probably why people want to kill themselves all the time

Or why they kill other people all the time

>>29071589
>trying to explain ironic jokes to summerfags
a foolhardy task
>>
>>29071549
A lot of normies have the first one in that list. They disregard any fiction that they can't personally identify with. It's why a lot of stories and movies have to have a plain-looking everyman character who the audience can imagine as them and project themselves onto.
>>
>>29071147
Summer is here.
>>
File: tablet.png (1 MB, 837x626) Image search: [Google]
tablet.png
1 MB, 837x626
>>29071632
>tfw sumerfag
>>
File: 3634621532.jpg (33 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
3634621532.jpg
33 KB, 480x360
>>29071857
tell me about annunaki

why do they wear the mask?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.