[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hate all of you, you are all whiney fucktards who are responsible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 161
Thread images: 5
I hate all of you, you are all whiney fucktards who are responsible for their own problems and need to grow a spine and do something. Yes, every last one of you. Why don't you just get a girlfriend, shave your neck, take a shower and go in the sunlight? Why the fuck are you even here? I'm glad I'm a recovered robot, this place is cancer. Hope you get aids
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (41 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
41 KB, 1280x720
Also if any """""""fembots"""""""" come and shit up my thread at all and think its witty to be like "bcuz I am alredy grl lol" then just preemptively kill yourself because it is 100% impossible for any woman to have depression and problems to the extent it would force them to be a robot
>>
>>29069565

i concur normiefegty
>>
Post your address so I can come over and see if you're say even one word of this shit to my face in real life, pussy.

You won't though, you'll just post some faggot ass shit and dodge the challenge because you're a frail ass bitch ass trick.
>>
>>29070770
because i want to see how lazy i can be and still win life
>>
>I hate all of you, you are all whiney fucktards who are responsible for their own problems
Like being short, ugly and dumb? Yeah I sure am responsible for my bone structure.
>need to grow a spine and do something
Since when does accepting injustice that Chad gets many things easily mean to "grow a spine", that sounds like the ultimate spineless cuck thing

>Hope you get aids
Since I'm a virgin who will never get sex, it's very unlikely. You on the other hand :^)
>>
>>29070823
Kill yourself. You're probably a malnourished ugly neckbeard who touches his mom as she sleeps and jacks off with his own sad tears as lube. You're the reason women carry pepper spray, and not because you actually are a demented retard who would probably rape a woman but solely because you look like someone who would. Prove to me that you don't, dummy. Also you think fighting is gonna solve your problems lol what a caveman stupid faggot lets all laugh at his misfortune that is his very life
>>
>>29070856
> my problem is women won't touch my peepee
Hahah Darwinism ftw. I'm a woman and I wouldn't even make eye contact with someone who comes here. Hmmmmmmmm gee I wonder why that would be? Scratches head furiously and sarcastically, then proceeds to marry chad
>>
>>29070888
Unless you want to respond to my points, roastie, you should just shush.
>>
>>29070922
What point was that? You just validated all of mine, that you guys are whiney and complain about absolute retarded shit and act like victims for pity, and that you somehow still think you are at all special. Nice attack with your roastie comment there, though, I can tell I did hit a nerve, that makes me moist. Tell me, did my response make your butthole pucker? Did you cry?
>>
>>29070867
And despite all this you still didn't post your address.

Not the guy you were responding to btw.
>>
>>29070943
>complain about absolute retarded shit
Being treated worse for things out of my control is retarded. You're right. That's why I'm complaining about it. And that's what happening every day to non-Chads.
>>
>>29070944
Lol fuck off then. I don't need you adding to the fire, you post your fucking address, you wannabe-tough-guy enabler. Also make your momma proud of you and kill yourself before she up and >>29070944
does it herself
>>
>>29070888
>darwinism ftw
This is why I hate women, youre all morally reprehensible cunts that are voluntarily controlled by your unethical primal instincts.
>>
>>29070974
And you still didn't post your address :^)

Just do it. You said it yourself, he's a malnourished ugly neckbeard. Why aren't you posting your address?

And before you tell me to post mine, I didn't pick a fight with anyone. Not to mention I'm from eastern europe and you sound murrican.
>>
>>29070960
Then tell me how it personally hinders your day to day life that makes you worse off than any other person. If it were really THAT bad then you would have killed yourself a long time ago, or tried to get help for your problems. I see non Chads all the time who live happy complete lives, roastie girlfriend and attractive looks be damned. As for the fat thing, thats just your own damn fault and merely toning up and losing some fat will make you so much more attractive to anyone. We shouldnt have to put up with looking at you and smelling you you landwhale, that one's on you
>>
>>29071008
>I see non Chads all the time who live happy complete lives, roastie girlfriend and attractive looks be damned.
They have to work much harder compared to a Chad who got born lucky. That's what's not fair. That's what only a spineless cucked retard would accept without being angry.

Also why are you talking so much about fatness? Grasping at straws when I specifically said "out of your control".
>>
>>29070998
>before I tell you to post yours
Nigga what you talking about, before? Do you think before you speak? Oh god what am I doing arguing with a literal retard lol byeeeee foreign guy murica fuck yeah
>>
>>29071029
You still haven't posted it :)
What are you afraid of? Malnourished neckbeards? Come on, gurl.

Also you're not insulting my grammar. I think it's safe to say that one roastie just got pretty toasty :^)
>>
>>29070770
Didn't read tbqh lol
>>
>>29071028
K cool use of buzzwords to try and cover up the fact that you aren't making a point. How is anyone supposed to respond to anything you throw at them? " ohhhhhh you poor thing, here's a free girlfriend and $100, plus a job". Also I kinda skimmed over your list of """""""""problems""""""" and misread, thought you were a fatty. Being dumb is so much worse because there is absolutely no cure.
>>
>>29071046
Do you know what grammar is? Sit down. Your only point is that I won't post my address hahahahahahah your pathetic life is the most sad thing ever awwwwwqdndnnd 420 blz weed
>>
>>29071052
This guy can't read hahah today I learned robots have it a lot worse off than I originally assumed! Illiteracy is a death sentence, get help yo
>>
>>29071058
Buzzwords?

Many people get born with qualities that make their lives much easier. Like being born attractive or tall(especially for men). To get things that they get easily, I would have to work very hard. While they don't. That's the injustice I'm complaining about.
>>
>>29071070
Do you know what posting your address means?

You're still beating around the bush. I don't get why are you so afraid that a bunch of malnourished neckbeards will know where you live.
>>
>>29071008
Being born an autist and with phisically low IQ isnt something I can change.
>>
>>29071058
>you aren't making a point
are women really this retarded
>>
>>29070888
Sick trips u fucking hoe
>>
>>29071090
Chad, cuck, roastie, retard, spineless, accusing me of grasping at straws. If you didn't overreact and whine and expect free shit handed to you then people would maybe want to treat you better. It would be ignorant to say everyone suffers the same but even that handsome chad has things that will make his life hard or depressing. Everyone has to work somewhat hard or at least try and anyone who doesn't is probably just lazy or dumb. Why does it even matter that you apparently don't compare to them anyway? Do you wish other people who's lives are easy would suffer more or do you just wish more hot women wanted to bang you? What exactly is your issue with the way the world is run?
>>
>>29071101
This nigga literally stupid. Brb smoking a blunt to your waste of a brain, may god have mercy on you, please don't shoot up my school
>>
>>29071148
> If you didn't overreact and whine and expect free shit handed to you then people would maybe want to treat you better.
And if you didn't treat me poorly for things I couldn't change, then maybe I wouldn't be complaining.
>Everyone has to work somewhat hard or at least try and anyone who doesn't is probably just lazy or dumb.
But Chads(or lucky people) have to work much less for better results.
>What exactly is your issue with the way the world is run?
The fact that due to arbitrary things I couldn't change, my life is going to be worse. I am going to have to put in much more effort to get things compared to luckier people. My problem is despite all this I'm expected not to be angry and hateful. But why should I not be hateful to someone who gets more than me due to luck?
>>
>>29071105
Apparently. Tell me exactly your problem with what I am saying, so that I can tell you exactly why you're wrong
>>
>>29071156
Well it's safe to assume that someone is afraid of malnourished neckbeards. Oh well. This is my last response to you. Try not to piss your pants so much.
>>
Can someone just post an address already and stream the fight? Sick of these pussboys talkin jazz on the net only just to have it 404 yet again. Up and do something pussyboys cause all i see are words. And yes i am trying to add fuel to the fire. U wnna fight me come fly down to aus, nsw, cas i aint about to waste a cent trying to come see your degenerate unwiped asses. Stop talking shit a drop an address followed by some videos u fucking unhygenic bunch of bacterial waste.
>>
>>29071183
You dumb cunt I wasn't the guy you were talking to just pointing out the stupid shit you said
>>
>>29071179
Hahahahahah sorry. Tell me more about how hard your life is, please. Let me go first. My brother died when I was a kid, and my mom has battered woman syndrome, my dad used to be hit and was forced to raise his brothers because his alcoholic parents left, my brother used to bully me every day because I was autistic and couldnt defend myself and he hated me, my other brother was a gangster who brought it over to my house, we've been robbed and had our windows and doors broken, we even had a guy who was stalking our family, I am a weed addict with no job and an eating disorder and I have trust issues and noself esteem. My life is probably harder than yours by a landslide because that's not even the start of my list, but I can't help the past, i just have to try and move on. My life is terrible but I am trying to improve it and find a purpose, not get sympathy online from random strangers so my delusions can be fed. Ahem.
>>
>>29071190
Guy who makes one bullshut retort and thinks he's being funny but isn't actually making any point at all thinks I should care he doesn't want to respond to me anymore, ok.
>>
>>29071261
>not get sympathy online from random strangers
>goes on to tell everyone how "My life is terrible"
>>
>>29071231
Hey moron, I didn't say you were him seeing as I already responded to me and he responded back, and you were obviously someone else responding to my first point way later. Now that I have explained logic to you, tell me why you are trying to start shit with me and are calling me retarded so that I can politely tell you you're a special snowflake who's life is so much harder and more specialer than everyone else's.
>>
What a retarded fucking thread. Are you all underage or something? Don't even answer that because it's obvious. Bunch of stupid motherfuckers.
>POST UR ADDRESS BRUH FITE ME IRL BRUH

Kill yourselves painfully and slowly.
>>
>>29071261
I don't give a shit about your life.

You got fucked over by society. Fucked over by things outside your control. And you just improve yourself and work hard for the very society that treats you like shit? Well aren't you a fucking retard. You're like someone who got mugged and afterwards offered to suck the muggers dick. You fucking faggot.
>>
>>29071305
>misses my point completely
>comes up with shitty fake reason to find a fault with what I am saying because you are butthurt and don't like me for some reason
Kill someone. [Spoiler] yourself
>>
>>29071323
Society didn't treat me like shit, individual people did. Doesn't mean every single person is. Go cry into your pillow, you gigantic man baby, sorry your mom didn't hug you enough and explain to you precisely what bad guys are.
>calls me faggot
>whines about shit online to try and get people to feel sorry for him
Ooooooooh, hows that anus sting treating you there bucko?
>>
>>29071324
>misses my point completely
>What point was that? You just validated all of mine
>>
>>29071261
Or you could exact revenge or raise awareness about abusive families.
I guess youre lucky that you could keep such an outlook and not break down completely like other robots here who lived through the same.
Btw You should hate your family.
>>
>>29071358
Doesn't mean every single person will* shitty ass typos, not gonna give you one more petty thing to try and cry victim for. I have to be very careful with my word choice, I am dealing with retards right now. Nobody can trust retards, they have retard strength and retard tempers
>>
>>29071358
>>whines about shit online to try and get people to feel sorry for him
Did you not just do the exact same thing you hypocritical bitch
>>
>>29071358
>Society didn't treat me like shit, individual people did.
You never mentioned your looks. But me? I'm very ugly and short. Pretty much EVERY individual I've met treated me worse because of my looks compared to someone attractive. If you add all the statistics, which prove this is very common. I actually was treated like shit by society. Not just individuals. Everyone.

It's called the halo effect. Bad looking people get treated poorly, while attractive people get treated better.
>>
>>29071261
Fucking cry more faggot just post an address and upload the fight to the internet already. I want to confirm that both you degens are actually gruesome neckbeards with virgin oil features plastering your entire physiques. Drop an address so i can come castrate you with my fucking teeth nugga show you what dat real pain b like. Fucking pansy boys, baby powder soft ass triple ply tissue cotton ass unclefuckers.
>>
>>29071391
No because im not being all
"IM A VICTIM OF SOCIETY MAN, CHADS BLAH BLAH BLAH MY LIFFEEEE ISSSS SO HARD BECAUSE I AM A HORNY OUT OF CONTROL FREAK WITH A LOW IQ"
seriously, get a brain before you think you can step up to the big boys
>>
>>29070867
>proved him right
lel

Post your address for him you pussy.
>>
>>29071359
Can you go a little more in depth, lol your overuse of greentext is too much for my autistic brain to work around, and I'm high. As far as I can tell, both of my arguments I made there still stand
>>
>>29070770
I am 23, i look 30 because i am bald and i do not like clubs and getting wasted.

So where can i find a normal girl who is not a total slut. Online does not work. I get dates but all these women are not only ugly and fat but also mentally ill feminists who are single for a good reason.

Any sane woman can easily get a better guy than myself. The single ones either hold out to at least above average looking guy or someone rich.
>>
>>29071460
look back at your comments, just repeating your retarded arguments
>>
>>29071368
Yeah I guess I have always just been better at stress management, maybe being exposed to such horrible things right from the get go made me more immune to handling it. And I am not trying to whine about my life either for the literal idiots with malnourished undersized brains who still think they are making a point and cant let my apparent "hypocrisy" go, (and if you think what I said was hypocrisy then you did miss my point, no exceptions), I am saying in spite of things I just let it go and still want some form of happiness, even if its not in meeting women or going to parties or whatever the fuck normies do these days. People like it when you have yourself together and know how to handle things, and have something to offer. Why complain about women and friends when you don't even deserve them? No one wants to listen to you cry about how sad you are, its awkward to be around and you should already have that shit handles. No doubt your life is hard but why make it harder? I'm sorry for being so harsh but you guys need it, can't go forever thinking the world owes you shit. Plus, you make some absolutely abhorrent logic mistakes and hypocritical statements like >my life is hard because I am ugly or >chad doesn't have to work as hard
Fucking learn a few things about how the world works and get a job , you disgusting cretins
>>
>>29071449
No? Ooooh look, I proved him right. No skin off my back, especially when its all just a bunch of retards jerking their dicks at each other because their small brains need to find any reason at all to feel its serving a purpose. Nothing I say can change your method of thinking, you're permanently damaged
>>
>>29071392
I like how this post is getting conveniently ignored.
>>
>>29071466
When u figure this one out can you let me know? Cheers bro. Also, wise decision on the clubs. Not a place to be getting ladies unless its for drunk emotionless one nighters that dont amount to much more than her friend group finding out you got a small dick.
>>
>>29071476
GO IN DETAIL. BE SPECIFIC. WHAT IS RETARDED ABOUT THEM? GOD, ITS SO VERY EASY FOR DUMB STUPID IDIOTS TO SAY SO MUCH WHILE ALSO SAYING SO LITTLE. THINK VERY HARD ABOUT THE WORDS I AM SAYING, MAYBE SOME OF IT WILL SINK IT. I MADE IT CAPS LOCK SO IT WILL HAVE MORE EMPHASIS. WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM, FOOL?
>>
>>29071543
The worst thing about this post is the condescending thought that you are doing people here a favour. From the bottom of my heart I hope your life only gets worse.
>>
>>29071579
>TO SAY SO MUCH WHILE ALSO SAYING SO LITTLE
It's hilarious, you're just raging at your own points here
>>
>>29071569
I like how you're an ugly dumbass who doesn't het invited to parties. I like it so much, I tip my fedora at the fact. That post is getting ignored because hes a troll with dumb logic who isn't worth expending the effort of trying to explain why hes dumb because he'll just come up with new reasons and retorts because he has a vendetta against me because I used some mean language. I like how all you butthurt autists have the same similar trait of not being able to let petty shit go and hating people who don't coddle you :^)
>>
>>29071543
But I cant get a job due to having debilitating autism and due to the crappy job market. Even if I didnt complain I would still be miserable and unable to change a thing.
>>
>>29071603
You pretty much ignored what the post said.

I posted proof about how people get treated poorly for things out of their control. And you just went off topic completely.

So if someone has worse live because of something he couldn't change, why should he not be angry, hateful and jealous?
>>
>>29071582
Hahahahah I wasn't trying to help people here, just tell them why they are retarded and why they deserve exactly what happens in their life. My life may get hard, but I will know how to manage, you on the other hand will proceed to live an empty life of finding faults where there are none and blowing things out of proportion to play the victim role. And it will be miserable. And I will laugh. Sorry for being condescending, I really, sincerely am.
>>
>>29071623
You aren't making any new points that every other ugly autistic neckbeard on 4chan isn't making. Yes, people get treated poorly, SO FUCKING WHAT? Go focus on something else, you creepy cryptic loser who thinks he is smart but is actually just crazy. Go on wizchan if you're so oppressed, or are you too soft for that? God, you are stupid. Try saying something of subtance, or at least something unique. You are so boring.
>>
>>29071603
Im an autist and people hate me more than I hate them.
>>
>>29071693
Awww, you know thats not true man. You just aren't meeting the right people. Why do you automatically assume they hate you?
>>
>>29071676
>Yes, people get treated poorly, SO FUCKING WHAT?
Do you really think I'm so spineless? You said yourself that there is clear injustice. And you want me to just take this shit? Like nothing is happening. Right. Just lol at you.

>Go focus on something else, you creepy cryptic loser who thinks he is smart but is actually just crazy.
The things I'm saying are the truth though.

Also I don't like wizchan. It's too small and little circlejerkish.
>>
>>29071617
I am curious to hear more about this debilitating autism, as I exhibit the same condition, but as I am still young and have a very open mind I still plan on eventually getting a job because I don't want to get help from the government, and I feel bad for making my mom pay for everything. The reason I never got a job was because I starved myself and never had any energy, and had many delusions as a result of mistreating myself and not eating properly. I had a LOT of delusions about people and the world, i was paranoid about dying randomly or getting raped or even just someone deciding to fuck with me. All I can do if anything ever actually happens to me is try and get revenge right away, because I don't want to get walked all over. I think im rambling. All I mean is, its a risk and I will always be ocd and have trust issues but living with it and not doing anything to fix it is worse than at least attempting. And I am not an optimistic normie, just a human who thinks this whole robot mentality is very played out.
>>
Wow this threads really come apart. Now its just a bunch of neckbeards hurling autism at each other. Can someone just fucking post an address already and get this fucking circlejerk over and done with. Yeezus.
>>
>>29071768
Its not "injustice", its social dynamics and you don't have to play the game, but complaining about how its run is literally retarded and you deserve to be ridiculed. Also, what a fucking surprise, a crazy person says something revolutionary and groundbreaking and also, he believes is true!!! Top story at 11
>>
>>29071809
How is it not injustice? Something completely out of my control makes my life worse. Would you call this situation just?

> but complaining about how its run is literally retarded and you deserve to be ridiculed
So I should just take it like a bitch? If someone is treating me poorly for things I couldn't change obviously I will fucking complain.

Also your insults about me being crazy are just ad-homs. Either disprove what I'm saying or stop embarassing yourself.
>>
>>29071627
>And I will laugh.
It's weird that I sort of pity you. You're life is shit, you've been dealt a bad hand but instead of accepting that you bought into the idea that it's all you. Instead of being bitter like any sane person would you bend over, let life fuck you in the ass and then blame yourself for it. Hopefully things do get worse for you to the point where you eventually work up the nerve to finally tie that noose around your neck.
>>
>>29071785
Ok fine, you got me anon, I didn't want to post it the first time but the 10th time is more than enough. The place I live is Washington,DC and my house is the big white one. Yes, thats right guys, I am one of the Obama girls!!!! Come to my house and beat me up now, or are the big scary men in suits standing around with weapons too much for you little malnourished man babies to take? Lolololololo what a faggot, he can't even take a few security guards. Also all y'all got pwnd by a GIRL, how does that feel? I was touching myself the whole time. I love making neckbeards pissed off. Itd my favorite pasttine
>>
>>29071826
Lol yeah because you don't site specifics about why you personally are any more injusticed than anyone else in your position. Ugly stupid guys that are short get jobs, if they are good enough to work. If you don't want to or can't work then go to an asylum or get government assistance. If you are really being discriminated against thst you think its so unfair then complain and get some people arrested. You are a bitch. Life made you its bitch and you don't even see it. Sorry but I call it as i see it. I already disproved it, 10 comments ago, you just can't let it go because you're the sort to try and convince yourself of anything as long as it means your right. Who wants to debate with someone like that? Peace though, hope things get easier for you, your life is obviously so hard that you can't even face reality. So sad
>>
>>29071828
The projection is strong with this one. I'm a bitch because I don't curl up into a ball every time a hot chick doesn't like me hitting on her or every time someone more "chad" than I am looks down on me? Wow dude,sure. I knew this would just turn into you guys throwing buzzwords at me and thinking you are actually saying anything, just to get the satisfaction that you said something against what I said. I'm probably the smartest person in this thread, top 2 at least.
>>
>>29071914
>Ugly stupid guys that are short get jobs, if they are good enough to work.
I have a job. Why does that matter? I had to work extra hard and Chad would get better job due to his looks.
> You are a bitch. Life made you its bitch and you don't even see it.
And someone who works hard despite the life being unfair is even worse. You are taking it up the ass.
>your life is obviously so hard that you can't even face reality. So sad
I am facing reality. I just don't accept being treated poorly for things out of my control.
>>
>>29071828
Also its not weird that you sort of pity me. How the fuck is it weird? Wow, you sure are in love with yourself, you actually think you're being condescending and hurting my feelings. Try a little harder sweetheart, it takes time and effort to get as good as I am. I don't even have to try, and say trite edgy things like "i sort of pity you" nigga I fully pity you because your brain is damaged and on top of that you're ugly as fuck and short or some other bullshit. Lol I don't have to hope you will kill yourself, the other people around you do that for that for me
>>
>people are in control of absolutely every facet of their life
>>
>>29071943
Hahahahhahahahahahahaha wow. How is that worse? I am so boss that despite shitty shit happening, I still make life my bitch and go on and find things to smile about and expand my brain and try to be someone I like. Wow, such a bitch. Hahahahahha not that your tiny brain can comprehend why anyone would want that for themselves, you would probably just accuse me of being a bitch because I dare be happy. Your life must be so hard that you have to keep repeating the same argument and crying about the same thing over and over. No one is treating you poorly, and if they are its in your power to tell them to fuck off or report them to the authorities if it dictates. I like how you guys try to use my hard life against me like its gonna trigger me, way to make yourself look like sociopathic idiots who can't make any real points, you jackasses.
>>
>>29071970
I'm glad you're brother died, he probably killed himself having to be around you. Your brother should have beat you harder for the faggot you turned out to be
>>
>>29072013
>life is hard so I have to go bitch about it to other people and never try to change because I gave up because other people are better than me and that makes me insecure, I wish other people would suffer like i do
>>
>>29072018
>How is that worse?
Does it not make you miserable knowing you're getting fucked every day? Whatever you're saying about making life your bitch could have been much better if you got born more lucky. Maybe not, I'm genuinely asking, because it's making me miserable. I don't see why it shouldn't.

>No one is treating you poorly, and if they are its in your power to tell them to fuck off or report them to the authorities if it dictates.
It doesn't have to be only in the illegal way. Lots of the injustice is just things that happen in social interaction.
>>
>>29072028
I am glad you got butthurt enough to say something you thought would trigger me because you don't have anything else to do with your time. I am so glad, in fact, I am laughing at how pathetic and thin skinned you are. Did you cry when daddy broke your hymen or were you too busy screaming wirh pleasure? He died fucking stacys because his life was privileged, his soul needed to transcend this world. Also way to be a sociopath lol I am so happy people probably avoid you and you will never experience love :^) you don't deserve it
>>
>>29071826
Whining and complaining is what bitches and little children do. A real man either tries to fix the problem or work with it for the best result possible.
>>
>>29072031
I never said any of those things. I try to improve my life but there are certain factors that I can't change no matter what I do. I am literally deformed, if you know something I can do to fix that issue then tell me

That last part is just trying to put words in my mouth, I don't want that at all
>>
>>29072073
>Did you cry when daddy broke your hymen or were you too busy screaming wirh pleasure?
m8 stop telling me about your life, I've already heard enough to know your daddy touched you. At least your brother found a way out, I wish you the same as him.
>>
>>29070770
I'm 18
I go out everyday
yet no matter how hard I try
I have no friends or gf

explain op
>>
>>29072094
So a real man just accepts being treated like shit? Is that really what a REAL man does? Sounds more like what a bitch does.
>>
>>29072069
Why would it be better? It would be the same, because I wouldnt have my specific perspective. But, because you guys have resorted to bringing up my dead brother as an argument I already know I have won and I don't want to argue with a bunch of dumb sociopaths anyway. You all deserve all the shitty things that are gonna happen to you. I don't even pity you, you're lives aren't that hard. Just bee urself blah blah lift and hit the gym. Way to make yourself loon like a fucking idiot who has to try and ""trigger"" me just to get your justic boner. You probably cry when you jack off because you are missing a fundamental part of your brain. I'm sorry you are all too stupid to work past simple matters and get butthurt over petty things and make attacks about things that aren't relevant. Its a good thing I am not as sensitive as you all are or I would probably actually be bothered by you bringing that up
>>
>>29072129
A real man fixes the problem so that he is no longer treated like shit. But that would actually take some work. The point is many ppl have problems but bitching and whining will not get anyone as far as they would if they worked on them.
>>
>>29072160
Firstly I wasn't the one who brought up your brother. There are multiple people responding to you, and I never commented on your life directly.

>you're lives aren't that hard
It's your, not you're

>make attacks about things that aren't relevant.
Just like you're doing?

If you work hard to overcome shortcomings that are caused by things out of your control, you are a cuck.
>>
>>29072196
But Chad doesn't have to fix problems and he is treated better compared to me.

>The point is many ppl have problems but bitching and whining will not get anyone as far as they would if they worked on them.
And if you are inferior like me, working hard will not me as far as if I was born a Chad.
>>
>>29072125
He died he didn't an hero lol how stupid are you? You're assuming things about me and trying to attack me based on things that don't even bother me. My brother died. Thats a fact. You don't know anything more on the matter, give up on trying to insult me with it. It just shows that you are so insecure you'd jump on any logic to elevate your power because you don't have anything else going for you. Just go rape a woman already and get arrested, you are a drain on society. And yeah your dad raped you, thats why you even felt the need to respond to that attack. Sorry, since I figured we were making personal attacks I figured I wouls join in the fun. Allow me to not assume but rather observe that you are brain dead stupid. And I can say this with more soul and impact and wit, ahem, kindly do yourself and the world a favor and kill yourself, my friend
>>
>>29070867
>You're probably a malnourished ugly neckbeard
i doubt it. Most of the robots here are average looking.
Have you even seen the face threads?
>>
Why normalcattle use the just world fallacy so much?
>>
>>29072199
Hahahahahah you just had to attack my one grammar mistake i made in the whole thread? Of course you did, because you're a petty loser with a small penis. You just make this so damn easy :^) sorry I was trying to have an actual discussion but you just debunked anything you may have said before as being worth listening to by making such a pointless and dumb argument. I hope your life remains hard. Your an idiot. A sad idiot. The rest of your comment isnt even worth looking at, thats how painfully sad and pathetic a person you are
>>
>>29072262
> petty loser with a small penis
That's true. Another thing that means I will have to work extra hard to overcome it. It's unfair.

Also you're pretty dumb if you think me pointing out one grammar mistake means I'm centering my whole argument around it. The you're/your just makes me kinda mad. Since I'm not even native english speaker, but it's easy to not make this mistake.

I actually think you can't debunk me, so you resort to this. Oh well. At least I'm still right.
>>
>>29071770
I cant talk about anything other than politics, my obscure interests, and why women are shit. Irl I dtutter, speak tooslowly, have shit reactions, and a have extremely short term memory no matter how hard I try to stop having them. I also cant into math higher than 8th grade leveland have zero talent in anything. Virginity aside , my life is utter suffering and there is nothing I can do about it. Im physically unable to any non shit tier job and those that exist are already full where I live. Meanwhile if I was female I would still find someone who would care about me. Why shouldnt I be angry?
>>
>>29072213
Yes possibly. But you will be a lot farther and better off than you started. You only get one life. Why spend so much of it giving two fucks about what someone else is doing and how theyre doing it when you could put yourself first in your own life and essentially tell chad to fuck off. Letting the opinions and actions of other people dictate how you live your life is the biggest bitch move of all. Your cucking yourself then.
>>
>>29072213
So go lie down and die.
>>
I just schooled a bunch of neckbeards, and I am a woman, and I am attractive and funny, and secure in my self. Can my life get any better than this? Lets stay tuned, shall we? Or nah I will just kill myself like all you sad bitches seem to think is the worthwhile option
>>
>>29072218
>You're assuming things
>And yeah your dad raped you
>I'm probably the smartest person in this thread, top 2 at least
your brothers beatings must have given you brain damage
>>
>>29072300
>Letting the opinions and actions of other people dictate how you live your life is the biggest bitch move of all.
But this is what you do every day if you try to participate in society. If you don't accept this, you're going to go to prison or be hated. Is that not the truth?

Not to mention since all life is competition, you're going to be compared to Chad every day. To Chad who got lucky.
>>
OP deserves acid in his face btw he is as bad as any woman
>>
>>29070770
>shave your neck

Don't have a neckbeard

>get a gf

Don't want one

>go into the sunlight

I go for walks every other day

>shower

I take baths occasionally and make sure to keep my genital area clean

Tell me more, maybe I should just be myself?
>>
>>29072300
>Why spend so much of it giving two fucks about what someone else is doing and how theyre doing it when you could keep browsing r9k giving three fucks about what someone else is doing

weehew
>>
>>29072288
I already debunked you though. I don't know why you are still arguing, probably because it hurts you so much that I am right. Unlike you though, I don't have the time to repeat myself like a stuck record and am confident enough in the points I made that I am just going to leave it, knowing I have done all I could in my power, its on you to improve your own life. Also your still stuck on the grammar thing even though all of my logic is impeccable and I am the only one in this thread actually discussing any of these things in depth. Go figure. Having a conversation with you on politics or any of your other interests would probably be very shallow and meaningless and be full of rehashed edgy buzzwords on topics you know nothing about.
>>
>>29070770
Because im not deluded enough to ignore the "ceiling" everyone has. A 1/10 can never become a 10/10 through work right? The 1/10 might be lucky to hit 5/10 after several long hard dedicated years and god knows how much money. Much like how no matter how much work you put into a honda civic, it will never be a ferrari. So i'd rather die a virgin than suffer 10 years of hard dedicated work and thousands of dollars for a 4/10 chick. It simply isnt worth that when i could take the same time and money and practically make every other dream i've ever had come true.
>>
>>29072329
Dumb idiot, my brother didn't beat me. Try harder troll, your insecurity is showing and everyone can see it.
>>
>>29072387
>everyone can see it

I can't. Go to the nearest hospital asap
>>
>>29072370
You're not right though.

You still haven't disproven that there is injustice. And that inferior people get treated poorly for things out of their control.

You're commiting the reverse-fallacy. I mentioned your grammar once and because of this you ignore all of my other points like a retard.
>>
>>29070770
> Recovered Robot

How did you stop being a Robot?

> shave your neck
> take a shower
>go in the sunlight

Done, done and done. All the easy stuff, I've done. New clothes, new job, better shape (going to the gym). This is barely the minimum requirements, "everyone" does that. Well, at least half the normies do that.

> Why the fuck are you even here?

I'm coming less and less often, which is a positive I guess. /r9k/ is basically my virtual friend, used to make me forget I can't speak to anyone, but it's a time-waster and ultimately is the water of Lete.

>just get a girlfriend

Now this is a dishonest way to put it, you can't "just" get a gf, it takes 2 to dance a tango.
>>
>>29072370
Oops my last point there, I got you confused with that other angry neckbeard. You guys are all the same. My point still stands, you probably aren't interesting to talk to either
>>
>>29072406
No. Look, I responded to you with a differing point that opposes yours. SO LE EPIC BURN LE MEME XD CHAD
>>
>>29072387
>Dumb idiot, my brother didn't beat me.
ahh, so you was just born mentally ill.
>>
>>29072370
>logic is impeccable and I am the only one in this thread actually discussing any of these things in depth.
thank you for this hilarious thread anon
>>
>>29072128
Im absolutely the same except I have 1 or 2(?) pity friends.
Perhaps we could be friends?
>>
>>29072407
When did I ever say injustice doesn't exist you small brained ass blasted fuckwit? God, I am sorry you are so easily offended you can't keep up with my superior intellect, I really am. You'd probably be more fun to talk to if that were the case. And now you're bringing up fallacies to try and sound smart hahaha adorable. I remember when I read the dictionary for the first time. You're the one who thinks its a valid argument to jump on a typo like it is a reflection on anything, and in typical retard sociopath fashion you try and turn it around on me like i am the crazy person making a big deal. Wow, babbies first manipulation attempt. No, but I am the dummy right? If I weren't smarte than you are you would probably have had me, but no you just proceed to make yourself look more stupid. Is it not sad to you that a woman is smarter than you? I'm not even trying. And you didn't bring it up once, don't try to tamper the truth to make yourself look sane. I like how you bring up my one grammar mistake and ignore all my main points like s fucking retarded fucktard
>>
>>29072438
No thats you. I became mentally ill because of both nature and nurture. But you're just plain retarded, and that is way worse. Also none of your arguments stand lolololol first I'm retarded because I was beat but then because I was born that way? Cough cough insecure retard cough. What even is your point? Don't think too hard you might break something
>>
>>29072518
>so easily offended you can't keep up with my superior intellect
>>
>>29072338
Nothing wrong with being hated mate and even then im talking about self improvement, not murdering or raping people you dont like. Society may influence how i do some of the things i do, but it is myself that decides if i get out of bed each morning or go back to sleep. Or how i gain or lose weight, or how i dress, what i eat, what i choose to do or not do to improve myself. The fact is life is unfair and short. Do what you have to do and tell everyone else to fuck off. So what if youre short and ugly and a stranger tells you youre short and ugly. Tell them to fuck off and that is the end of the conversation. If you dont care, it doesnt matter. THEY dont matter.
Make yourself your biggest priority to youself and how everyone else compares to you doesnt matter as much. The only thing to compare is how far you from the past to who you are now. To do otherwise and cry about the unfairness is a bitch move. A bitch takes the hits, crys about it, but does nothing to get out of the situation because crying is much easier and takes less work.
Keep hope and work hard anon.
>>
File: 5w263242352.jpg (19 KB, 409x393) Image search: [Google]
5w263242352.jpg
19 KB, 409x393
>keep up with my superior intellect
>>
>>29072490
you ok if I'm black
but not a nigger
>>
>>29072464
I am great. No problem, I will always take time out of my day to shit on a bunch of horrible people who use bullying tactics to make their points. Even if i don't get through to them, i at least have the satisfaction I came out in the end looking and sounding better and more rational, and I didn't have to try triggering people to make my empty nothing point. Because its not schooling them that matters, its knowing I'm right and knowing why I am that matters. It they were half as smart as me maybe they'd see why that is, but really its no skin off my back if they don't
>>
>>29072563
Hahahahahah right. Thanks for rehashing my point. I know, I am awesome. No need to remind me.
>>
>>29072545
>I became mentally ill
I'm sure everyone could already tell this. Let me guess, daddy problems. Point to where he touched you
>>
Well, fun as it was exercising my brain muscle and making you all look like a bunch of pathetic babies, I gotts go to sleep. Its 8 am and I think that's probably long enough to stay up. Sorry i couldnt help that one guy trying to ask for help, you would have to undergo a slow arduous process of removing toxic elements of your life and way of thinking and go through a normieization to try and function like a normal person. Even then, your results aren't guaranteed, you have to commit. Stop comparing yourself to other people.
>>
>>29072518
I corrected your grammar once. And you've been whining about it ever since. I didn't even say it was related to what we were discussing, yet you keep acting like I did. Also, you keep saying it's a typo, it's not. Just look at your keyboard, how likely is it to accidentally press 're instead of r. Not very fucking likely.

You keep calling me sociopath, I wonder if you even know what that means.

>Is it not sad to you that a woman is smarter than you?
By resorting to arguments like these you are only putting yourself(and all women) down. So go on. By all means.

>ignore all my main points like s fucking retarded fucktard
What did I ignore exactly? Be precise. If I neglected to address some of your points, I will do so. But it's hard to filter out what's worth replying to in your posts, since half of them are insults and misandry.

Also now back to the point. So you agree that there is injustice. So now tell me, what's oh so noble about accepting injustice? Someone is shitting down your throat and you just take it and open your mouth wide? That's noble to you? That's what a real man does?
>>
>>29072644
You can't make a daddy joke, I already did. Jeez you are so boring and pointless, let it go already, i won. Yawn you are so pathetic
>>
>>29072316
Youre not funny and you didnt school anyone. You just proved that youre a dumb piece of shit with morally reprehensible opinions just like other females out there.
>>
>>29072590
>The fact is life is unfair and short.
You keep saying it like it's some cosmic fact that can't at all be changed. But it could be. Big part of why life is unfair is in fact other people who will treat you baddly for things out of your control.

Inferior people having shitty lives is like a law. But society is what enforces these laws.

>So what if youre short and ugly and a stranger tells you youre short and ugly. Tell them to fuck off and that is the end of the conversation. If you dont care, it doesnt matter. THEY dont matter.
But I care because being ugly means being inferior. Being inferior means I will achieve less, it means being inadequate. How could one not care about that?

>To do otherwise and cry about the unfairness is a bitch move. A bitch takes the hits, crys about it, but does nothing to get out of the situation because crying is much easier and takes less work.
But if you improve yourself and participate in society, you are helping the ones who are hitting you. Don't you get that?
>>
>>29072703
you did a good job entertaining me, hopefully you will die in your sleep.
>>
>>29072687
I type really fast and sometimes my thumbs don't hit the buttons right, usually i go back and proofread to make sure I didn't slip up or i catch myself right away because I am paranoid that dumb idiots with no point or logic will try to jump on me for it because they don't have the actual brain power to try and work around whst im saying. Sorry you're stupid, but since you can't seem to let it go, yes I mqae a typo and your the god who knows how to add an apostrophe and an e. Look at how smart and condescending I am, it must kill you that I am not fazed at your attempts to belittle me. Although I know if I was weaker and more of a doormat you would just be acting like you are such a genius who has never made a grammar mistake and shitting on me for it kinda like how you are now only it would be taking effect, because you need to have that power. Psycho. I'm smarter than you, and better.
>>
>>29071200
I have a gun. Good luck trying to kick my ass, muscletits. :^)
>>
>>29070770
>he thinks you recover
>>
>>29072740
Naw man. Not gonna happen. I hope you have a shitty life OH WAIT LOL FUCKING HILARIOUS HOW THAT IS ACTUALLY SOMETHING THAT REALLY HAS BASIS IN THE REAL WORLD HAHAHAHAHA ITS FUCKING GREAT THAT I HAVE A BETTER LIFE THAN YOU. I can almost hear you crying through my internet
>>
>>29072781
>I type really fast and sometimes my thumbs don't hit the buttons right
You're vs your is something completely different obviously. Nothing more needs to be said. You just fucked up. That's it. Shit happens and it's not a typo. Learn what a typo is.

>it must kill you that I am not fazed at your attempts to belittle me
You really are a woman, aren't you? Only a woman would take someone correcting your grammar as belittling.

Also you didn't respond to any of my points. You just keep insulting me. But your insults are worhtless. Care to say anything on topic?
>>
>>29072816
>I HAVE A BETTER LIFE THAN YOU
>You're brothers kills himself
>You're dad molests you
>You're mentally ill
>better life
I'm sure you will be crying tonight
>>
>>29072599
Youre from the US I presume? If yes Im from the balkans so its a different kind of hell here
>>
File: kOZkxVp.jpg (43 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
kOZkxVp.jpg
43 KB, 409x409
>>29070770
Because the NEET life is so comfy.
>>
>>29072839
Hahahahah and he STILL thinks he has a point with " YOU'RE VS YOUR IS THE WORST THING ANY PERSON HAS EVER DONE" you just want me to bow down and feel like shit because I made a typing mistake. Not gonna happen buddy. Go reap your sociopathic tendencies to something meaningful. I already won the debate, 10 replies ago. Oh and your dick is small
>"""""corrects"""" my grammar by trying to use it as something to discredit what I am saying snd elevate your point
>doesn't know what belittle means
>tries to act innocent because you're a a sociopath who isnt very smart
My logic is so flawless and beautiful, I am prepared for anything you throw at me. I just don't find it useful to try and convince a delusional idiot of something his brain literally cannot work around. I just think its highly ironic you try to act like you aren't butthurt over a spelling mistake, whats that called, backtracking? Also you probably can't realise it because you are dumb but you keep repeating back words I use in your arguments to try and sound smart. Its maybe unintentional but hilarious, even more so proves you just have nothing of subtance to add to the discussion. I feel terribly sorry for you
>>
>>29072866
>I'm a woman and I have friends
Already in two fell swoops, I proved i am better than you. Also let me throw in a free one just for you
>doesn't cry about imaginary injustice and act like a fucktard just because I am butthurt and manipulative
>>
>>29072972
>you just want me to bow down and feel like shit because I made a typing mistake
I don't. I just pointed it out. Because why the fuck not.

>I already won the debate
Nah

>Oh and your dick is small
It is. Another example of unfairness.

Also you haven't reacted to any of my points. So let me ask again.

Being okay with injustice. Being okay with being treated like shit for things out of your control. In what way is it manly to just accept this?
>>
>>29072727
Then why is nobody agreeing with you? ;) your pathetic man. And I am funny, and I don't get butthurt because I think the world owes me shit. You obviously think very highly of yourself though, good for you, you're one step to being a normie
>>
>>29072998
>I'm a woman
so you're inferior to me in every way
>I have friends
yeah I'm sure you have other mentally ill sluts to cry to
>>
>>29070770
>who are responsible for their own problems and need to grow a spine and do something.
Yeah, it's my fault that I didn't the job that I was the only qualified for out of all the applicants. It's most definitely my fault that the company had to hire an illegal immigrant without the engineering experience, education, and background gor the job so they fit the required diversity quota. It's definitely my fault that the person they hired didn't know what they were doing, did a shit job, and made the entire place crumble, injured 5 of their workers, because he didn't know whst he was doing.

Yeah, it's all my fault. Shut up, OP.
>>
>>29070770
>just get a girlfriend

You say that like it's easy for us.
>>
>>29073037
>And I am funny
nobody here finds you funny, in fact some of the shit you said made me cringe.
>>
>>29073006
Because the world doesn't owe me shit, just because bad things happened to me doesn't mean I need to be sad about them forever or blame every last person for them or try to gain pity for them. And I am smart enough that I want more out of life than just "fuck girl be normie", but its not something I think you would understand, since you think its being a bitch to try and better myself. Is that your copout excuse for being terrible at life, because it sounds to me like you just don't want to have to get your hands a little dirty and suffer a bit. You didn't even tell me why your life is so horrible. So therefore, I just keep winning and your still pathetic and disgusting. How the fuck is it manly to drop out of life and curl up into a ball and blame everyone for everything bad because one stacy back in grade 8 didn't like you? Goddamn pathetic. And you call yourself a man.
>>
>>29073115
OOOOOOH LOOK EVERYONE, ITS THE GUY WHO DECIDES WHAT IS FUNNY AND BECAUSE HE DECIDED TO MAKE HIMSELF CRINGE THAT MEANS HIS OBJECTIVE OPINION IS THE ONLY ONE THAT IS TRUTH. BOW DOWN TO HIS GREATNESS. I am funny and you're worthlesssss
>>
>>29070770
You can't fix short stature. Manletism is permanent.
>>
>>29073163
you're really just embarrassing yourself at this point
>>
>>29073191
No I'm not. I don't feel shame, because im not a pitiful disgusting normie like you. Keep trying to insult me. Its cute but you can't compare to my fast wit. Your attempts are sad and trite
>>
>>29073122
>just because bad things happened to me doesn't mean I need to be sad about them forever or blame every last person for them or try to gain pity for them.
Blaming the people who did them sounds pretty sensible to me though. Like if you are ugly and people treat you poorly.

>because it sounds to me like you just don't want to have to get your hands a little dirty and suffer a bit
I don't want to suffer when Chad has to suffer much less.

>You didn't even tell me why your life is so horrible
You'll just use it for insults. But who cares, this is anonymous. I'm ugly, short and small dicked. The holy trinity of failure.
>How the fuck is it manly to drop out of life and curl up into a ball and blame everyone for everything bad because one stacy back in grade 8 didn't like you?
It's more things. Like having to work extra hard all my life to be recognized and achieve things. Once again I ask. How is it manly to just accept injustice?
>>
>>29073237
Because people aren't all responsible just because some people shit on you, and no person is worse off than anyone else, and it is just that those things happened because obviously people had enough a problem with you to go out of their way to make you a little bit more miserable. Accept it anon. Shit happens. Its called life.and your problems arent problems.
>>
>>29073298
>Because people aren't all responsible just because some people shit on you
But people shitting on ugly people is not just few people. It's what happens in general. Ugly people are less likely to be promoted, less intelligent, earn less. I could go on.

>Its called life.and your problems arent problems.
What kind of bullshit is that.
>>
>>29073326
Yeah but not everyone shits on them and obviously its not as big a problem you think it is, and its not rampant or prevalent enough that we need to raise awareness of it or try to stop it. I'm gonna say this as nice as I can muster, but people with good genes just want to also pass on good genes. Ok? Accepting that makes you a man. People also shit on stupid people, or evil people, or people with any trait they deem undesirable. Yes, that is life. And I meant specifically your problems arent problems, you're just bitching about stuff that goes without saying and nothing can be done about them. Also nobody cares you think your life is soooooo tuff, so is everyone else's
>>
>>29073221
>I don't feel shame
You should, all throughout this thread you've showed how insecure you are by constantly throwing compliments at yourself about how "smart" you are. I'm guessing you didn't do so well in school among your peers and so have to force this perception of yours on an anonymous image board to help your self esteem issues. You clearly don't have much going for you in your real life, you should consider suicide.
>>
>>29073388
But people shit on me for something I couldn't change. Why should I not be angry about that?

>Accepting that makes you a man.
So a man is someone who accepts bad treatment for things out of his control without even being angry? What kind of sense does it make?
Thread replies: 161
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.