[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you fine lads tell me what a normie is? And also why you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
Can you fine lads tell me what a normie is? And also why you are jealous of them?
>>
If you dont know, you probably are one
>>
>>29069577
non answer = jealous
>>
"normies don't understand us robots"
>>
>>29069565
You are one.
>>
Someone who peaked in highschool.
>>
>>29069998
>>29070029
i was a mess in HS
havent peaked yet
>>
>>29070090
Yeah me too bro.. That's what terrifies me desu. If anything my sexual capital and ability to leverage it seems to be increasing exponentially. It makes me worry it could all come tumbling down at any moment or worse, it doesn't stop and I complete lose sight of who I actually am.
>>
>>29069565
Someone who fit a majority of the following :
- Does not have physical abnormalities or health problems that he can't do anything about (save for expensive surgery) ;
- Is swole, handsome, tall, and overall an alpha-looking guy ;
- Has friends ;
- Has gf ;
- Had his virginity removed (along with the kisslesness, handholdlessness, etc...) ;
- Set reasonable standards for himself and meet them ;
- Not redpilled or anycolorpilled for that matters ;
- Doesn't browse the chans ;
- No mental problems ;
- No social problems ;
- No/mild misoginy/racism/etc...

Fit all of them (save for the last) and you're a Chad. Fit less than the majority and you're a cyborg. Fit none and you're a robot.

Well, give or take a cow. It's not an exact science.
>>
>>29070147
im married
some irl friends
more cyber friends
hate most people
stay isolated
browse /b
still immature and lack social skills
did not live up to my potential

i chose the word "cyber" just to make you rage
>>
>>29070312
>i chose the word "cyber" just to make you rage
Oh. Uh. I'm not equipped with jimmies, sorry. Though I'm sure this would make someone rage on this board indeed !
>>
>>29069565
"Normie" or "normalfag" is a person who insists on normality on the internet, usually in the form of voicing pointless disapproval of things that aren't normal to his particular cultural bubble (e.g. going on /d/ and ranting about how weird C fetish is). More generally, it is someone who considers all of the internet an extension of his or her community and hence does not attempt to adapt at all, treating every clash of culture as if it was just a chance encounter with some weirdo. For example, someone massively stuck up might chalk 4chans boiler room tier humor up to people simply being rude (the classic "you'd never say that if you weren't behind a computer, I'd wreck you with my navy seal training") rather than acknowledge that the place has a culture of its own.

That said, /r9k/ often misuses the term to simply mean someone who's not a loser.
>>
>>29070424
wow. You autisric fgts cant even agree on what a normie is.
>>
>>29070424
This was the original meaning of the word 'normalfag' back in the day, before 'normie' became a thing.
We need to make it clear that normalfag and normie are two completely different things.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.