[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there one reason why I shouldn't delete my tinder account
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: w2ZlpSd6.png (7 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
w2ZlpSd6.png
7 KB, 400x400
Is there one reason why I shouldn't delete my tinder account right now? Have about 450 matches
>>
>>29070760
Ask yourself what do you want out of tinder.
Ask yourself are you getting what you want out of tinder.
This should help you decide or make the steps necessary to decide, my fine shitposting friend.
>>
>>29071201
>Ask yourself what do you want out of tinder.
sex
>Ask yourself are you getting what you want out of tinder.
one girl but not any more. don't see it changing any time soon
>>
>>29071446
Then there you go?
You're welcome
>>
File: 1346994965160.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1346994965160.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>>29070760
I'm 24, trying to become a cyborg. Yesterday I used it to go on the first actual date I've ever been on in my life. Girl is a qt and we had no problem chatting for 4 hours. As we parted she told me to message her again.

Are you chatting with your matches? Do you use real pictures of yourself?

This sounds like chad lies but I honestly think the 'secret' is just asking lots of questions, making eye contact, and doing everything possible to hide your power level.
>>
>>29071635
>Are you chatting with your matches? Do you use real pictures of yourself?
yes and yes

pretty much all just stop replying
>>
File: 1358117233858.jpg (34 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
1358117233858.jpg
34 KB, 576x432
>>29071883
>>29071883
You're getting matches and chatting, so you're definitely attractive enough. Here are a few more things that seem to be working for me:

>I prioritize matching with girls who are kind of qt/alright looking who I can tell are into film, photography, light vidya (i.e. stuff I'm into)

>I swipe left on the smoke show tinder babes because I would be too intimidated to go out with them irl and have no idea what I'd actually talk about with a popular Stacey

>I've locked down two dates so far by getting a decent convo going and then after an hour or two saying "I have to go, would you be down to grab food/watch a movie/etc." This prevents you from running out of material, and once you're actually walking around with a girl it's generally way easier to generate conversation with her.

Are you doing these things? Again, I've only been doing this for 2 weeks and I'm making it up as I go. I haven't approached girls or gotten laid in 4 years, but I'm in a new city with no friends so I'm pushing myself to act like a normie.
>>
450 matches and still a loser so clearly it isn't working for you
>>
>>29072101
I've done lots of things.

I fucked one girl and then had a date with another but she was too weird desu. I've got lots more matches etc but they all just flaked even before a date

>>29072254
more than 600 total if you count my first profile as well
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.