[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm sick of the women can't be robots meme Let me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1464071428603.png (126 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
1464071428603.png
126 KB, 399x388
I'm sick of the women can't be robots meme

Let me introduce myself
>be 25, KV, n33t
>0 friends
>Haven't spoken to anyone other than parents in months
>Haven't been outdoors in over 3 months

>express both hyper-masculine and feminine phenotypes
>i.e. Broad shoulders, hair covering entire body, man-jaw, big chin, thinning hair as well as wide hips and large b00bies complemented by copious stretch-marks
>Overweight
>Acne

>Shower once a week
>Brush teeth 2-3 times a month
>Watch about 10 hours of anime everyday
>>muuhhh deprresshhuun

Please explain to me why my life is still better than yours.
>>
>>29070745
im surprised ur parents still talk to u
>>
>>29070745
Fuck off woman, nobody cares.
>>
>>29070745
>Please explain to me why my life is still better than yours.
Because if you post some pictures here, some hopeless robot, a real robot not a girl like you, will fall in love and pay you to sleep with him.

Prove me wrong.
>>
>>29070932
That's just bait to get Brienne of Tards here to post her ugly face. Just google horse and you'll see the spitting image of her I'm sure.
>>
>>29070745
The whole point is that women are essentially children. They're useless for conversation, or thinking or anything other than sex, cooking and raising kids. So women are really at best completely uninteresting and at worst infantile, immoral, unthinking, completely conforming, bad sense of humour, bad taste in art, absolutely zero original thoughts or feelings, attentionwhoring, unprincipled and tactless.

We dont care about you, or your problems. You, your thoughts and situation is completely uninterestesting to us.

You should not be here, fuck off to someplace that is already dominated by whores and white knights, you'll fit better in and you wont absolutely destroy this place.
>>
>>29070966
>Not my taste in art/humour = bad taste in art/humour

Nice

Also, could you please elaborate on the following?
>immoral
>unprincipled

I do agree with the rest of your post though (to an extent)
>>

Lose weight

Wax your body hair

Wear makeup

Actually shower and brush your teeth (basic hygiene)

I can guarantee if you did these very basic common sense things you could simply create a dating profile online or even just talk to some random dude at a bar that looks average and you would be in.

A man could do all these things, and he still wouldn't even get a response.
>>
I try much harder than you do on every facet of living and my life is still lonely and miserable.

This is why I'll always hate all women.
>>
>>29070932
/thread

Why the fuck are women so stupid.
>>
>>29071040
>wax body hair

So you're telling me that I, a neet, should spend upwards of $100 every month to painstakingly remove the hair on my: face, neck, shoulders, back, breasts, stomach, ass, arms and legs?

Too easy
>>
File: photo.jpg (148 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
148 KB, 960x960
>>29071071
hairy girls still get love

my high school crush was hairy as fuck and people called her chewbacca, and she has still been a raging slut since age 16
>>
>>29070745
>overweight
cause you fucking dont make an effort
>acne
you shower once a week
>brush teeth 2-3 times a month
no wonder you dont go out or talk to anyone or have no friends
>hair covering entire body
fuckin shave or wax then, there is no stigma against women shaving
>stretch marks
who the fuck cares if you dont see anyone, also some ppl might like that
>>
Here's why I think there can be no such thing as fembots.

>I post my skype, kik, or any other normie social app
get no responses or adds
>you post your normie social apps
20+ responses, all wanting to talk to you, and will want to continuously speak with you
>I say I like anime and vidya
"Oh my god your such a fucking loser! Get a better hobby!"
>you say you like anime
"I like anime and vidya too, let's talk about them together XD"

I've always wanted to make a friend, even online. I can't do that because nobody gives a shit about males. But if I was female I'd be rolling in conversations, and no matter my hobby they'll think its ok.
So yes, fembots can't exist.
>>
>>29071199
I'll be your friend, where do you live?

I'm male btw.
>>
>>29071117
>cause you fucking dont make an effort

In other words, she's a true robot. That's what is common in all robots: not making any effort.
>>
>>29071211
no being a true robot is not being able to get out of your condition no matter what effort you put into it

all she has to do is clean up and shes good to get fucked by chad or an equally disgusting human being
>>
>>29070745
>"B-B-BUT IT'S NOT THE RIGHT KIND OF FOOD I LIKE! WE'RE ALL IN THE SAME BOAT HERE."
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.