[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be 23 khv no friends no skills no talent >want to be normal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: SuperMacro_Rope.jpg (2 MB, 3072x2304) Image search: [Google]
SuperMacro_Rope.jpg
2 MB, 3072x2304
>be 23 khv no friends no skills no talent
>want to be normal

Is there any way I could pay someone irl to fix me? I've tried therapists/psychiatrists before and they're useless.

Completely serious
>>
There's a whole self-improvement market out there for men with more money than sense. I'm sure you can google man courses and find something. Whether it will work or not, well, probably not.
>>
>>29070531
I'm poor and my neetbux barely cover rent. I don't want to go to classes for people who are already normal. I want a kind of personal trainer who has fixed others before. Do these people exist and if so, how do I find them?
>>
>>29070509
You could develop a drug habit. You'll meet lots of 'friends' and probably get laid from some drug sluts if you have a bunch of drugs.

I recommend meth more than crack or heroin. Heroin can kill you pretty easily, and crack is full of niggers. You wanna stay away from niggers.

Meth has a high that is cheap and powerful, and relieves depression. You get more dope per $20 and it makes you horny so you can fuck for hours. The meth whores might be busted as fuck but they'll still suck your cock for a few hits off the pipe.

Also, start off smoking it. It's the206
best way of doing it.
>>
>>29070632
I will call up my buddies so they can sell me drugs because that is an option I have because I am already normal with a flourishing social life. Thanks for the advice
>>
>>29070702
Yeah, it might seem like a horrible idea or a troll to other people, but you meet the most interesting people in the meth world.

It's a highly social drug, as opposed to crack or heroin.

Maybe you'll find your talent somewhere in the drug world, idk.

I'll promise you get sex from it, anyway.
>>
>>29070748
I was being sarcastic in my last post. I don't have any friends and I don't know how to make friends, so I can't get drugs.

Also I do not want to do meth. I want someone to teach me how to make friends and find/enjoy hobbies.
>>
>>29070792
Ok, then go to the bar? Play pool with random people.

Take classes at a community college. Try pottery or painting.

Hang out at the library.

Put ads on craigslist/ in the activities section. Maybe the platonic section. Say youre looking for a mentor or something

>>29070792
>>
>>29070792
deepweb (yes it works, order something cheap like a g of weed to test it)
>>
>>29070879
what are the names of the sites that are currently working?
>>
>>29070901
Dream Market & AlphaBay are the most popular ones
>>
>>29070934
And those are only accessible through Tor, yeah?
>>
>>29070975
Yup, and I'd throw a vpn like Tunnelbear ontop of it to be extra safe from the party van
>>
>>29070975
yezzz
>>
>>29070855
I went to a bar two times. The first time nobody talked to me. The second time a guy yelled at me for stepping on his feet.

I went to a community college for 3.5 years and that didn't change anything.

I sit in public sometimes when I want a change in scenery, but nobody talks to me.

I'm hesitant to ask on Craigslist because I think someone would just try to take my money and not help me. Do you know of people that have found mentors on Craigslist that were able to help them?

I was thinking more along the lines of a professional service that has helped people like me in the past, but I couldn't find anything like that on Google.

I've looked at the platonic section of craigslist before, but I felt like it was just people looking for sex. Do you really think that would work? How should I word it to avoid getting ripped off?
>>
>>29071009
>How should I word it to avoid getting ripped off?

By not offering money?

Just be honest.

Try meetup.com

Go to music shows.

What region do you life in? City or country?
>>
Psychologists teach you how to fix yourself.
They dont fix you
>>
>>29071043
I feel that if I ask an amateur for help they will either try to force some sort of philosophy on me (e.g. You will make friends when you aren't looking for them) or repeat the things I see when I Google how to be normal (e.g. Put yourself out there and talk to people)

That is why I was asking about a professional service with a good track record. I do not know if these exist, but I know small businesses/niche freelancers can be hard to find online, so I was wondering if someone in my shoes had managed to find one somehow.

I want a personal coach who can discreetly go into a potential social situation and tell me what to do/not do and why.

I live in a small city
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.