[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /retard/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: 1461814524615.jpg (19 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1461814524615.jpg
19 KB, 225x225
>tfw iq got tested at 85 when i was 18
>tfw qualified for neetbux
>tfw been living comfy since

honestly being a retard is underrated, i'm to retarded to get depressed. It's great
>>
>>29070425
>i'm to retarded
story checks out
>>
Fking lucky ass anon.

l got tested and my iq is 95. Too dumb to be able to get through college and hold a good paying job. Too smart to get government benefits and able to get depression. l literally have the worse IQ
>>
File: 9egs9iL.jpg (15 KB, 447x444) Image search: [Google]
9egs9iL.jpg
15 KB, 447x444
>be dumb as fuck
>have an IQ of 120
>>
Good for you, OP. You're living the dream and in so doing have proven yourself the most intelligent of us all.
>>
>>29070425
I never saw a legitimate IQ test. How do they even look?
>>
what's it like to be really fucking stupid?

Do you have a hard time grasping simple concepts?

I have an IQ of 130 but I feel brain dead anyway
>>
>>29070530
it feels like

duhhhhhhhhhh hurrrrrrrrrrrrr
>>
File: image.gif (535 KB, 700x478) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
535 KB, 700x478
>>29070425
>MUH INTELLECT CSUSE MUH DEPRESSION
>shitposting this hard

Lower intellect puts you at a higher risk for depression, actually.
The intelligence causes depression meme Is only true for people with genius level IQs (160<), Google it.
>>
>>29070742
well my iq is 85 and i'm happy as a comfy clam
>>
>>29070775
>MUH ANECDOTALS

Cool, honestly couldn't care less.
>>
>>29070802
cool, nobody cares about you either

>inb4 normie lashout
>>
>>29070742

sauce or it didn't happen

skwirtle
>>
>>29070425
if you actually had an iq of 85 you wouldn't be on r9k using memes and greentext
thats lower than fucking nigger-tier
>>
>>29070895
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Michael_King10/publication/44659792_Sexual_abuse_and_psychiatric_disorder_in_England_Results_from_the_2007_Adult_Psychiatric_Morbidity_Survey/links/55a9179d08ae481aa7f9740c.pdf

>psychiatric studies suggest a positive relationship between low intelligence levels and depression.
>A study based on the findings from the Adult Psychiatric Morbidity Survey in England concludes that people with low IQ are less happy than their more intelligent counterparts. During this study, subjects with an IQ level of 70-79, which is regarded as borderline intelligence deficiency, reported being less happy than the subjects with an IQ level of 120-129, which is considered extremely intelligent. The researchers used parameters like being in a positive mood most of the time, being satisfied with life, and feeling content with the quality of life to define and determine happiness levels in the subjects.

There. Now, feel free to stop fetishizing mental illnesses and "muh intellect" at any time, Reddit-scum.
>>
>>29070955
Meant for >>29070835
this faggot.
>>
>>29070525
They test you in problem solving skills like solving pattern puzzles in a certain amount of time and some general ability stuff. Obviously there's a wide margin of error and you get smarter as you get older so they have to make the test harder.
>>
>>29070971
Time is almost never factored into proper official IQ tests, and IQ tests aren't just puzzles because actual IQ tests are divided into subsections (verbal, spatial, etc.).

>confirmed for being lying shitposter
>>
>Take some big aptitude test 2 years ago in school
>all these shit sections I don't remember now
>Walk out like "damn I'm a retard"
>Get results back- get 90%+ in 4 out of 6 subjects, 70% in the others
Who /genius/ here?
>>
so if you flunk an iq test on purpose you are eligible for lifetime disability payments?

why dont more people do this
>>
My IQ was tested at 128 but honestly I feel like a retard. I can't do anything.
>>
>>29071085
if you consider that winning then more power to you
>>
>>29071085
people who are shameless enough to flunk a test on purpose don't need disability payments to support themselves
>>
IQ only measures pattern recognization and problem solving. What you need for success in life is self discipline and organization which is harder than just crossing a box on a piece of paper.
>>
> Have a normal, average IQ.
> Intentionally fill in wrong answers on test
> Therapist thinks I'm retarded
> Get NEETbux for life.
>>
>>29071085
Because 'MUH pride' and 'MUH intellect'.
In today's society, intelligence is made out to seem like some great equalizer that all the nerds posses and that "you may be a loser now, but atleast you're smarter than he is, hehe. Study hard and he'll be working for you one day!", they instill in the weak this mantra and they make intelligence out to be something that decides your entire future, when the truth is, just like height or attractiveness, intelligence is pure luck and not the end all be all. It's genetic and set in stone, but it's only one variable, one lucky piece of the puzzle.

There are many, many falsely labeled "dumb jocks" who have higher IQs than you; there are, I'm willing to bet, an equal number of homeless men with higher IQs than you and many filthy rich billionaires with lower IQs than you.

For the love of God, stop fetishizing this shit and accept that life is a pointless dice roll. Who cares about your intelligence, worry about how you're going to get you next meal from is what I say.
>>
>>29071209
**where you're
**your
>>
>>29070425
>Have to take intelligence test.
>"Heh, heh, heh, time for some easy monies."
>82 IQ
>Get molested by 76 year old therapist with a mustache.
>NO NO NO NO NO NO
>Nobody believes me because I'm officially retarded.
>>
i have a normal iq
im depressed
i want to kill myself
im out of work in 2 months
ill be a neet
i dont want to be a neet
ill probably kill myself
>>
>>29071207
this desu

oregami famiglia
>>
op here, this whole thread is bait

you guys make me think though
>>
>>29071243
Why? Because society brainwashed you into conflating productiveness and excess with happiness?

Truthfully, getting a job, a family and a house with a white picket fence or even a multi-million dollar inheritance, a harem of women and a house on Malibu beach probably won't make you happy if this is how you've felt your entire life.
You're confusing the deeper troubles in your life with NEEThood.
>>
85 is only one standard deviation below the average, almost 16% of people should have an iq below 85. Are they all entitled to neetbux?
>>
>>29071408
i have autism as well i think, i'm just overall untermenschen
>>
Best combination:
>Deliberately dogging your IQ test badly enough so you get retard bux
>Being actually smart
>>
File: 1463545342912.jpg (201 KB, 1000x509) Image search: [Google]
1463545342912.jpg
201 KB, 1000x509
>be me
>125 IQ
>get tested for autism
>have autism
>get autismbux

Nomies BTFO'd once again.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.