[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
m-mommy!!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: mommy.jpg (122 KB, 680x1024) Image search: [Google]
mommy.jpg
122 KB, 680x1024
m-mommy!!!
>>
If I convince myself that she's on the floor and not a table, this pic is some great giantess fetish fuel.
>>
>>29070416
Get the fuck off the kitchen, I need to make my chicken tenndies
>>
>brrraaapapaapa
M-m-ma
>pssshhhhh

MOOOOM! THAT'S GROSS.
>>
M-Mommy!!! Let's make another brother for me mommy!!!! Let's make lots of new siblings for me together, mommy!!!!
>>
https://vine.co/v/iviDDQZPM0m
>you will never go on a romantic date with mommy
>>
File: original_133128141.jpg (45 KB, 575x876) Image search: [Google]
original_133128141.jpg
45 KB, 575x876
tfw no sexy red underwear mommy
>>
Mommy gfs are toptier
>>
Sorry mommy, you're too old for me.
>>
File: 57432896578439652789432.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1280) Image search: [Google]
57432896578439652789432.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1280
>mummy will never catch her little boy masturbating one day and use it as an excuse to turn you into her feminised sissy daughter that she always dreamed of
>she will never start you on hormones before puberty really kicks in to make you completely cute and passable
>she will never keep you locked in chastity permanently because "girlies don't have cocks, they have clitties"
>she will never teach you how to put on makeup, grow and style your hair, pick out girly outfits, flirt with boys, walk and talk like a lady or be seen and not heard
>she will never buy you lingerie and make you sleep in her bed, spooning you all night
>she will never gently play with your sensitive, budding breasts
>she will never tell you one night that if you're going to be a girl, you need to learn how girls make love, and proceed to take your virginity with her big black strapon, softly cooing in your ear, whispering encouragement to you: "that's it sweetheart, mummy's so proud of you, I know it hurts but you'll love it I promise, there there sweetie, you're taking mummy's cock so well"
>she will never make you cum, after several years of chastity and denial, purely through hitting your special spot inside, making you scream in the sissiest scream you've ever made
>she will never tell you the next morning that your feminisation will be taken to a new level, and you will never tell her that you're ready, and you want to be a good girly sissy
>she will never take you to get a set of beautiful, full breasts from a surgeon at 17
>she will never take you to get your useless balls removed at 18, leaving you with only a limp, tiny, sissy clitty between your legs that can't get hard ever again and can only cum through making love with your pussy
>she will never introduce you to her boyfriend, a handsome, muscly black man with a massive cock
>she will never tell you that you aren't her daughter anymore, or her son, but rather you are both his girls to serve him and love him as his wives forever
>>
>>29072258
More stories like this please
>>
>>29072479
desu all that greentext is basically the barebones outline for a erotic fiction story I'm writing, not done yet but might post it in a mummy thread when it's done
>>
>>29072551
It's my fetish anon
>>
>>29072609
it's a compilation of mine too
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.