[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be non-white, fat, hairy, ugly and short with some rare skin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
>be non-white, fat, hairy, ugly and short with some rare skin disease

Why even live?
>>
Same except for fat. I'm sort of hairy, but not hairy enough for it to be apparent from afar. I have a skin condition that makes my skin hurt when ever I cringe/feel stressed. As much as I want to end it all, I'm too scared to actually go through with it. So I'm pretty much stuck in limbo until some sort of external force compels me to do something.
>>
What kind of skin condition, OP?
>>
>be white, slim/buff, 8/10 but have skin disease that makes me extremely "ashy" and shed my skin every few hours
welp, at least I am close
>>
the skin in my face and neck and upper body stings whenever I'm too warm, end my life senpai
>>
>>29070309
>be white, fat, hairy, ugly, rosacea, and with weird bumpy skin even though i shower every day

fuck
>>
>>29070309

I'm white, but I am hairy, short, and have a skin condition on my scalp that's made a ton of my hair shed. I used to be fat too. Lose the excess weight. It's something you can control, and speaking from experience I can say that if you successfully shed the extra pounds, you'll feel a lot better about yourself even though those other issues persist. Even with that other shit, you WILL look better, and the knowledge that you have the discipline for it will be a good confidence booster.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.