[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you guys deal with remembering cringey shit you've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
How do you guys deal with remembering cringey shit you've done in the past?
>>
think about cringey shit my friends have done in the past
realise i cant think of anything
realise that no one else remembers the cringey shit i've done
feel good again
>>
>think about shit i have done in the past
>no one i know knows about it
>feel better because only i know and i have learned from my mistake so that won't happen again
unless you are with people who surely remembers and uses that to be shitheads, then sorry m8

past is past anon, if you are not going to learn from what you did then don't fucking think about it
>>
>>29069669
You can't think of anything because you don't have any friends
>>
>>29069589
Try to remember that everyone has done stuff like that and then try not to think about it
>>
I have to make noise to forget the thought. Thus usually involves me rapidly tapping on a table or flicking s light switch in and off repeatedly.
>>
>>29069589
If you aren't embarrassed by your past, you are stagnant and have not grown
>>
>>29069589
I just remember that nobody remembers the cringy shit but me. The only person that the embarrassing memories live on in, is you.
>>
I think about it and try to learn from it so I don't do it again
>>
>>29069589
I avoid people who might remember the case, or have anything to do with the memory. The pain just won't go away. It's been 17 years since high school and let me tell you, the memories won't stop haunting you.
>>
>>29069589
I get ticks. like quickly turning mu head or swear tourette-like. while others are around me i limit myself to smaller ticks, but whe i'm alone i will yell out "FuckingShitNiggerAssCuntBitchMotherfuckingTits" its like a spell to get any cringey thoughts away.
>>
>>29069589
I remind myself that everyone does cringey shit in life and that the vast majority of people are way too preoccupied with their own lives to care about the embarrassing things I've done in the past, and it's true. Think about everyone you know and chances are you can't recall everything embarrassing thing that happened to them and even if you could, do you really think less of them because of it?
>>
>>29069589
yeah lol I killed my parents once when they complained at me
>>
Just start mentally repeating
>I'm going to fucking kill myself
Again and again until I'm distracted from the memory.
>>
Just watch this video everytime your in need of a pick me up

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8cErokGFs
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.