[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >be 27 >have 8 year old son >mom is out of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: tigger.gif (24 KB, 890x915) Image search: [Google]
tigger.gif
24 KB, 890x915
>be me
>be 27
>have 8 year old son
>mom is out of the picture, haven't seen her in years
>work nights as a janitor in a hospital so I can be with him during the day
>not bad pay, don't have to deal with too many people, most patients are cool just lots of mopping
>son starts getting night terrors, wakes up screaming and says he can't sleep without me there
>can't afford to leave job so I start taking him to work
>at first he just hangs around, but soon he's to helping me out, small stuff like refilling supply bottles or handing me a garbage bag
>all the patients love him
>an older guy named Ernie especially takes to him, says he's like a grandson to him
>we always eat in the hospital cafeteria afterwards, food's not great but for some reason he really loves the sweet peas
>goes on for weeks, begins to be a regular thing
>one night, he's helping clean in the burn unit while I'm in the maternity ward
>he's off mopping down the hall while I'm changing the garbage cans
>hear an earsplitting scream, his scream
>run to see what's wrong
>he's sobbing hysterically but he's still mopping, absent-mindedly grinding the mop head into the tile so hard that the yarns are starting to fray
>look up and see that Ernie has flatlined, his jaw's hanging open lifeless
>gotta get him out of there but I still have a job to do
>look him in the eyes and say
>"carry on my way ward, son
>there'll be peas when you are done
>lay your weary head to rest
>don't you cry no more"
>>
>>29069314
beautiful

oregano coment
>>
i miss this 4chan
>>
This should be a movie
>>
>>29069314
>>29069314
Kill yourself

KYS

But really that was well played
>>
File: 1459354842360.jpg (22 KB, 250x308) Image search: [Google]
1459354842360.jpg
22 KB, 250x308
>>29069314

You son of a bitch. Origami.
>>
>>29069314
Kek I haven't seen one of these in years
>>
This deserves a bump
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.