[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Were you a cute child? Did adults call you cute or handsome?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1454222898458.jpg (79 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1454222898458.jpg
79 KB, 640x640
Were you a cute child? Did adults call you cute or handsome?
>>
>>29069235
What's the difference between cute and handsome
>>
>>29069235
Yes, I wish I still was so I could become a trapgod, but now I look like a homeless rapist.
>>
>>29069235
Nah no way in hell.
>Always ugly masterrace
>>
>>29069235
>tfw have a huge ugly jew nose
>tfw kids always openly made fun of me
>tfw people still probably do it today but just behind my back
>>29069638
cute = feminine
handsome = masculine
>>
>>29069235
I guess so. I don't really remember. Was called it recently in some college class I was in.
>>
Maybe. I don't know what a cute child is because I'm not a pedo.
>>
Yes, my aunt wanted me to sleep naked next to her and I did. She'd even hug me and I was too young to appreciate her big tits against my body.
Fuck you aunt, I've wanted to fuck you furiously ever since I turned into a sexual creature.
>>
>>29069235
Ye.

Justincasethiswasn'toriginalenough
>>
>>29070075
I hope you'll never have kids.

>D'awww your child is so cute ! I just want to pinch his che-
>FUCK YOU BITCH, DON'T YOU TOUCH MY SON, YOU A PEDO OR SOMETHING ?!
>>
>>29069235
>Were you a cute child?
As for appearance, I was probably above average, especially when I didn't need glasses. I also looked younger than I actually was.
As for behavior, I was mostly uncute, because I was autistic (still am but not as much).
>Did adults call you cute or handsome?
Only those who were family said I was cute, or at least I don't remember anyone else doing that. To my knowledge, no one really called me handsome.
>>
>>29069235
>I used to be really cute.
>everyone in phone thought I was a girl
>all adult men would grab or pinch my butt all the time
>all married women friends of my mom would cup my butt and crotch all the time
>thought it was normal
>mom used to cross dress me on weekends because she always wanted a daughter.
>got raped by a 14 yr old boy
>since then became a shut in
>now everyone is disgusted with me

Fuck society man.
>>
>tfw extremely handsome kid that grew up to be extremely ugly
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.