[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you get into dating when you're in your mid 20s and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1990.jpg (101 KB, 960x731) Image search: [Google]
1990.jpg
101 KB, 960x731
How do you get into dating when you're in your mid 20s and have never dated anyone in your life, and you're a massive sperg? Do I just give up at this point?
>>
>>29069015
you are going to marry an ugly woman in your early 30s who will do all the work, very soon after meeting her, it's how it goes
>>
Dating is a byproduct of social living. Do you have any social interests? Any activity you could envision yourself doing with someone else?
>>
>>29069015
when you are in your mid 20's you should be getting women for money. Dating is for high schoolers because they have no money
>>
Hell if I know. Trying online dating crap. Tried to go on a date today and got stood up. Deleted anything about the person and visited family since I picked a place that allowed me to do so in case I was stood up. I thank /r9k/ for that advice.
>>
File: 1427831712850.jpg (169 KB, 960x955) Image search: [Google]
1427831712850.jpg
169 KB, 960x955
21y/o virgin here, just started seeing a girl out of the blue, kinda just happened. I thought I was fucked but thinks changed in the span of a day. I woke up that morning thinking it was just another ordinary day. I know you're down about being a virgin, anon, but try not to think about it. I'm sure you'll connect with someone some day. These things really do just happen.

and yes i'm leaving i know
>>
>>29069120
What do you mean do all the work?
>>
Online dating is tough because it lacks any context for you to stand out. It presents you as part of a buffet rather than a stand alone candidate in a smaller pool. Trying to date based on a pre-cultivated interest allows you a chance to be more than muscles and attitude.
>>
>>29069613
The only smart normie i met here wp family
>>
>>29069656
She will approach you out of desperation.
This is only true if you are reasonably wealthy, though. Otherwise you're fucked.
>>
>>29069015
Just make it up as you go, that's what everyone else does. It's not going to be easy the first time but the second time will be better. I went on my first date at the tender age of 30, and it was pretty weird, but I survived.
>>
>>29069613
>kinda just happened
Everyone around me somehow meet girls either by pure luck or accident but nothing for me.
>>
>>29071221
>Everyone around me somehow meet girls either by pure luck or accident but nothing for me.

Fucking this.

Why does everyone keep saying "you need to actually try to get girls bro" and then the next minute they turn around and say "just be patient bro it'll just happen".
>>
>>29072341
Just-World bullshit. Normies can't comprehend some of us will never attract anyone. Especially if you're a man.

I've just come to terms with the fact I'll be a virgin forever.
>>
File: 50bb835c0adb7.jpg (79 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
50bb835c0adb7.jpg
79 KB, 800x450
>>29069015
Learn how to drink. Trust me daddy!
>>
>>29069613
need greentext

I'm 21 too and this is my dream
>>
just lie. lie, lie, lie, lie. lie about every thing. come up with fake stories. no woman is going to be excited to get involved with someone who isn't experienced, so just lie your ass off, at worst she will just think you're kind of weird.
>>
>>29069015
You're actually not that far behind everyone else. Lots of people in their early 20s just sleep around, and don't know how to date properly either. Of course, you're probably a virgin, but as far as your approach to dating you're in the same boat as a lot of other people.
>>
>>29069120
This is my dad life story lmao
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.