[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My therapist wants me to remember 20 worst experiences and 10
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: ACNETUNG1.jpg (486 KB, 2016x1512) Image search: [Google]
ACNETUNG1.jpg
486 KB, 2016x1512
My therapist wants me to remember 20 worst experiences and 10 best experiences of my life

I've spent the past 4 years being a shut-in and can't remember any emotions I've had in the past

What the fuck am I supposed to do???
>>
>>29068864
>I've spent the past 4 years being a shut-in and can't remember any emotions I've had in the past
tell him exactly that; lying isn't going to help you improve
>>
>>29068916
I've told her that but she said I just had to really try

Like I just put "attempted suicide" at the top of my list but I'm trying to remember how I felt when I tried to suspension hang myself a couple years ago and I can't remember at all. I don't even remember if it was a bad experience. I just remember feeling quite blank at the time.

It's like my rollercoaster of emotions have been primarily related to what I do on my computer where all my best experiences in life have involved masturbating, eating junk food and playing games while the worst experiences have just been my head going ballistic thinking about my life.

The most significant moments of my life have pretty much all been spent behind my computer....
>>
I'm relatively normal but my memories just dont work like that. Just be firm with her that her request is impossible, that it's not an issue of you not wanting to do it. That doing it means you'd be lying.
>>
>>29068976
>I've told her
female therapist... Yeah nah, stop seeing that cunt and get a male therapist.
>>
>>29069051
I'd follow this person's advice. Also, most therapist are shit and will never solve your problems, they just follow a fucking protocol and unless they are sufficiently intellectually gifted... They won't even do the slightest attempt at treating your case in a more "each case is a case" way.

Meaning that it is a waste of money to go to a therapist, more often than not. But it can at least make you think a little bit about things and it will help you understand yourself better after she diagnoses with some random shit that you disagree with.

At least you'll know what you're not.
>>
>>29068864
Try seeking very intelligent\enlightened people and converse them.
Therapists are typically not very helpful.
>>
>>29068976
>It's like my rollercoaster of emotions have been primarily related to what I do on my computer where all my best experiences in life have involved masturbating, eating junk food and playing games while the worst experiences have just been my head going ballistic thinking about my life.
>The most significant moments of my life have pretty much all been spent behind my computer....
you just named some

Also don't come to r9k for help - It's not a helpful place.
>>
you realise you should be telling this all the therapist and not some neckbeards on a norwegian gardening image board

literally print this thread and show her
>>
File: 1452550024756.jpg (74 KB, 575x1024) Image search: [Google]
1452550024756.jpg
74 KB, 575x1024
>>29069412
including this
>>
>>29069631
I meant to respond to
>>29069544

P.s. fuck off tripfag
>>
>>29068864
Source on pic rifgt now
>>
File: 23.jpg (249 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
23.jpg
249 KB, 1600x1200
>>29069653
ugh... are you some kind of perverted freak?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.