[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Stop smoking tobacco
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: That boy.png (233 KB, 325x602) Image search: [Google]
That boy.png
233 KB, 325x602
>Realize how shit everything is

anyone else know this feel?
>>
>>29068857
>stop drinking
>realize how shit everything is
In a different sort of way, yes, Iktf
>>
>>29068857
I feel you man.

It's because it changes your mood while you are in withdrawal though.
>>
>>29068857
>Grow up surrounded by smokers
>Never smoked a single cig
I cannot relate to your feels non smoking life is my normal.
>>
>>29068857
Yeah.
I've quit a few times for a few years each time. Currently I am not smoking; 2 months sober? I guess is the word.

I love smoking though; it is one of my favorite vices. I cant wait until I get older and no longer care about trying to live longer.
>>
>>29068857
If you're going to quit smoking you should start living a healthier life altogether. Eat better, work out, then you'll start seeing real benefits.

I swear I'm not memeing
>>
Oh shit, what's up?
>>
>>29068979
Same, my entire family smokes and they try discourage other people, the only person it worked on was me. I will outlive my entire immediate family. This scares me, I've been through some tough shit and the only reason I'm alive now is because of them.
I WILL outlive my family.
>>
File: iStock_laughing-business-men.jpg (166 KB, 428x280) Image search: [Google]
iStock_laughing-business-men.jpg
166 KB, 428x280
>>29068857
>mfw smokecucks allow marketing, peer pressure and nicotine to literally ruin their lives
>>
>>29069061
damn bro you really are staring reality in the face.
good on you - I hope you can make shit work out good for you.
>>
>stop smoking weed
>can't sleep, no appetite, can't concentrate, zero productivity, urge to kill self increases with each passing day
>>
>>29069119
But anon, weed is good for you.
>>
>>29068857

only came here because how shit bis.
>>
>>29069156
I know, just look what happens to me without it.
>>
>>29068979
>never smoked a single cig

why? aren't you at least curious,

i got a pack the day after i turned 18 just out of curiousity
>>
>>29069156
stop deluding yourself you degenerate pothead, all smoke is carcinogenic/has carbon monoxide

that's literally what makes it smoke and not vapour
>>
>>29069188
fucking top kek
origfg
>>
>>29069246
>triggered
So what, you're getting cancer from breathing the air and sleeping get high you retard and enjoy the time you've got or you're going to "live" the "longest" doing dumb boring shit
>>
>>29069246
There are a lot of ways to get THC now (edibles, topical creams, throat sprays, vaping).
>>
Life sucks, and distractions can't last. no way around it
>>
>>29068857
DESU I quit smoking 16 years ago and still kinda miss it. Especially rolling my own cigs, the whole process was fun.

But there are upsides. I don't get as winded, no more tobacco snot, and headache frequency went way down. Think I get fewer colds too.

Sense of taste and smell got better. I made a point to try and enjoy any benefits from quitting since I enjoyed smoking so much.
>>
how the fuck are you retarded enough to get addicted to smoking, do you have no self control
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.