[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>once worthless and hated >no skills, no talents, no hobbies,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1457558010603.jpg (15 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1457558010603.jpg
15 KB, 200x200
>once worthless and hated
>no skills, no talents, no hobbies, no life besides laying in bed drunk, waiting to die
>normies avoided my gaze, stacies hid behind their chads, people spat on my shadow

>now everyone wants me to join them
>the christians, the commies, the nazis, even lifters, nofappers, trads, and gays are beating a path to my door

Oh, how the worm has turned, my... friends? May I call you that? I wouldn't want to be PRESUMPTUOUS. Ha, ha, ha, ha. It seems the shoe's on the OTHER foot, now.

Fate. Fate's a funny thing, isn't it? It seems like only yesterday you dismissed me as a worthless subhuman, even as I cringed and bowed for you. Now it's YOU who are the mewling supplicants, come crawling to my dismal den to beg my favor...

The... treatment you gave me? Oh, don't worry. I remember all of it. Every cold glare and horsey snicker is engraved upon my soul with, I assure you, excruciating precision. But I'm not... No, I'm not bitter. YOu sons of bitches. I'm perfectly fine. I bear so little ill will towards you that I'll even give you an audience, provided certain conditions are met.

Here's how it will be. You describe your group-- cult? I've forgotten the human name for these things in my isolation. Tell me why I should consider joining you. Then, when you are done, I will make of you a small request. Should you grant this tiny favor, I'll... consider your invitation. Should you ignore it or fail, then I hope you rot in hell forever you CUNT CUNT excuse me, I will be less inclined to accept your offer.

The game is afoot, gentlemen. First to post gets the easier assignments, but really, they're all fair. Fairer than I've had. Ha ha. Go forth, now.
>>
*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material.
>>
>>29068259
way to fucking ruin the thread you newfag piece of shit redditor
>>
File: 1457558010603.jpg (8 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1457558010603.jpg
8 KB, 200x200
>>29068259
>>29068293
Let's not fight. A better question is, what would you like me to embrace, and what are you able to do in return?

I'll embrace any doctrine, provided they can, you know, deliver.
>>
just wonderful.
>>
Holy shit are you me?
Except the part about turning shit around.
I'm still a worthless loser that everybody hates.
But if I had one request?
Turn caves into real life dungeons.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.