[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw fell for the trade school meme 4 call backs and 2 interviews
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1432674378132.jpg (66 KB, 482x427) Image search: [Google]
1432674378132.jpg
66 KB, 482x427
>tfw fell for the trade school meme

4 call backs and 2 interviews in 14 months of job searching TOP KEK

Should've went to university
>>
I'm in school for hvac if it doesn't work out I'll just move to my farmhouse and die
>>
I seriously don't know what people like you expect from life. What did you expect, for somebody to walk up to you and give you a blowjob and an actual job too upon first touching your new certificate right out of the envelope ?

Lmao, retard
>>
>>29068256
Most people ignore apprenticeships which is retarded
>>
File: 137590058122.jpg (106 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
137590058122.jpg
106 KB, 1024x683
>>29068165
You have no experience, no certifications, nothing stands out on your resume, you went into the wrong field, or all of the above. Which is it? Working in a trade doesn't mean you have life on easy mode just because you avoided extreme student loans. You have take your trade seriously and put a lot of time and effort into it. You have to be the best at what you do so that you can always make more money. You didn't fall for the trade school meme, you fell for r9k's meme you sorry fucker. I don't feel the slightest bit of pity for you.

>>29068256
Ten to one, OP went in for carpentry or something.
>>
>>29068512
Answer this reply, faggot.
>>
Trade school is my fallback plan in case I hate university. Electrician or locksmith.
>>
>>29068165

Yeah went to culinary school. Cheap as chips cuz low income card but apprentice ship would've given me th experience I needed. Cooking is easy. Getting experience isn't.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.