[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /shittyneighborhood/? >Homeless people sleep on my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6
File: 1464939747041.png (469 KB, 600x606) Image search: [Google]
1464939747041.png
469 KB, 600x606
Who here /shittyneighborhood/?
>Homeless people sleep on my lawn because it's somewhat secluded
>Homeless bring a harem of Tyrones for some reason.
>Heard six gunshots tonight.
>Crackheads start yelling and generally chimping out.
>Can't leave anything on floor because apartment is irrevocably infested with ants.
I'll be sleeping in my bath tub tonight as it's the only room with no windows that locks. Pretty comfy desu.
Tell me your stories bros, how do you cope?
>>
>>29068070

goddamn nigger is this true? Where in the fuck do you live?

I don't have anything scary like that, but I've lived pretty poor. Ant colony in the walls, no money for food, etc. Immediately I coped by doing stuff I like, such as 4chan, but long-term you gotta think of a plan to get out. No matter how outlandish, just make something up so you have some hope.
>>
>get off bus
>Immediately confronted by middle aged black woman
>Asks me for a dollar so she can get a pop or something from Church's
>Tell her I don't have any money.
>Freaks the fuck out
>I power walk away.
>>
>>29068113
100% true. I'm afraid that calling the cops will make me a target. I usually just hide and keep a weapon (kitchen knife, belt, broom handle) handy until the shit kinda calms down. Then I move to my bathtub and watch videos on my laptop.
I live in a shitty awful pocket of LA. Just moved here for the summer.
>>
I live in a good area but every time I visit my grandfather (he lives in another country) I am shocked.

He lives in a block and there is a lawyer who drills in the wall in the middle of night, an alcoholic with a pistol who argues with the heroin addict every day. The addict is also a dealer and had been in jail several times for attempted murder and for burning his apartment. Luckily he respects my grandfather. There are also a couple of Jehovah's Witnesses living in the basement. There are also homeless people and gypsies everywhere.
>>
>>29068113
I have a summer job here, I'll be moving to greener pastures in two months for school. This was the only affordable place I could find, wasn't able to check it out beforehand, ended up moving into the hood.
>>
>>29068208
>>29068271

You live in highland park area, or compton? I'm not there anymore but I lived in LA for 3 years in downtown. So many homeless it was retarded
>>
>>29068070

Can you post any pics, anon? You got me curious.
>>
>>29068394
I'm not taking pics of my crack den lawn, I stay inside when they arrive. Could maybe do one of my bathtub bed.
>>
>>29068350
>Highland Park
Ding ding ding. That's where I'm at.
>>
Do any of you other bad neighborhood bros have guns?

>Shitty part of West Philadelphia
>Keep AR15 loaded and carry it with me around the house
>always carry glock 19 everywhere (legally, i'm not a nigger)

I sure hope i never have to use them, but i'm ready
>>
>>29068526

Are you born and raised where you spend on the playground most of your days?
>>
>>29068526
LA OP here, I own guns but I had to leave them all behind in sweet home Wyoming. Really wish I had any kind of gun.
>>
>>29068545
Indeed, the playground has a lot of hobos on it nowadays but it's still nice
>>
>>29068575

Are they a couple of guys who are up to no good and start causing trouble in the neighborhood?
>>
>>29068608
Yeah and I got in one little fight, and my mom got scared
>>
>>29068569
commiefornia does have some pretty strict gun laws, I'm glad PA at least lets me protect myself
>>
>>29068070
grew up in watts, CA, had to sleep in the bathtub every weekend for about 8 years. had to be inside the house before it got dark. saw a few dead bodies and my neighbors son get murdered. this was during the 90's when crime and gang violence was at its peak. glad that i moved out but im sure if i would have stayed i would of not been a robot because if youre weak/different people fuck with you so you got to hold your own. i would have ended up being a cholo and either be in prison or shot dead.
>>
>>29068637
thats why i took advantage of the gun show loop hole.
>>
File: CfChaJlUYAAzhVr.jpg (54 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
CfChaJlUYAAzhVr.jpg
54 KB, 600x800
>go to post office to pickup package from my mom
>literally three homeless people sitting by the post office entrance
>the most vocal of which, mammy crackpipe, asks me for spare change or cash.
>ignore her
>Tells me she'll get it later
>Mammy crackpipe starts screaming everyone that walks by
>Called a sweet milf in yoga pants nigger
>Old ladies are visibly scared to walk past the homeless people
Why don't the cops tell them to gtfo? Why is this normal?
>>
>>29068070
You can not expect Americans to give up their gun rights. I don't care how many children get blown away, if I was in the US I'd never give up weapons.
>>
>>29068155
My autism tells me that's motherfuckin' Wishbone.
>>
>>29068667
Just read about Watts. Safe to say that place is far worse than my current situation. What was your rationale for sleeping in the tub?
>>
>>29068780
You would be correct-ish. Same breed as wishbone.
>>
>>29068811
What kind of breed is that? I want to get my own wishbone someday.
>>
>>29068113
Sounds a lot like Long Beach or Oakland.
>>
>>29068729
I agree completely. Are you Yurop?
>>
>>29068826
Jack Russell terrier.
>>
>>29068841
Should I actually name him Wishbone?
>>
>>29068802
being stuck between gang crossfire. im hispanic, so i lived in the part of watts that was inhabited by other hispanic families. that led to hispanic gangs fighting for the territory. black gangs/people felt threaten by the hispanic influx, so of course they fought back to maintain control that led to racial tension and neighborhoods divided. blacks couldnt cross certain streets and vice versa. had to go to a liquor a few blocks away from my house to buy candy, chips etc because my local liquor fell in the territory divide of the black controlled neighborhood. shit sucked but by the time i was moving out Hispanics were the majority and the blacks had no choice but to coexist with us because we out numbered them.
>>
File: 1311546320512.jpg (87 KB, 460x648) Image search: [Google]
1311546320512.jpg
87 KB, 460x648
>tfw you live in a country where there are virtually no homeless people, very few niggers and guns are banned unless its for hunting and even those guns are hard to get
>>
>>29068667
>saw a few dead bodies and my neighbors son get murdered.

sounds like there's a story? care to elaborate anon?
>>
>>29068569
it's for your protection anon. If guns where legal in LA all the criminals would have guns
>>
>>29068831
No, Australia. There's a lot of rumbling about peoples inability to defend themselves down here, for all the anti gun stuff you hear. i just want a can of fucking mace. That'll do me.
>>
>>29068971
saw dead bodies from the after math of gang shootouts (didnt see it happen just heard gun shots and saw people crowded around the bodies and saw their lifeless eyes and holes left in their bodies from the bullets)
i did see my neighbors son get murdered. he was a gang member who hung out in front of his porch getting high/drinking, gambling etc apparently he was very active in commiting crimes. one night i was watching tv and looking at my window because i couldnt be outside when it was dark. i saw a car pull up and a black guy hoped out, walked up to the guy and shot point blank in the face. i remember the gun flash, hearing the shot and the guy just slump over. i turned off the tv and ran to the bathtub to hide just in case they (black gangsters) came back to shoot up the house or something.
>>
>>29068982
da fuck? since when have criminals cared about the law? legal or illegal they still get their hands on them through the black market. im sure they dont sell fully automatic ak47s to civilians, thats what gangs here used. the only ones fucked by gun laws are the citizens obtaining through legal means. the citizens are disarmed while the criminals arent.
>>
>>29068070
Feel like I'm the only one who doesn't know what this image means.
>>
>>29069140
that's some heavy shit, i grew up in the southside of chicago so it was a similar experience to yours. it's even worse now.
>>
>>29069206
google turkish midget
>>
>>29068831
>Europe
>Gunfire
>>
File: images(5).jpg (13 KB, 298x169) Image search: [Google]
images(5).jpg
13 KB, 298x169
>>29069038
Bear mace, not sure if they have it in Australia or if you've ever heard of it. Would be my choice for a home defense mace
>>
>>29068635
Hopefully you'll get to live with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air.
>>
I used to live in a place where you couldn't go out after a certain time without the risk of being attacked or killed by savage niggers. They'd piss in the elevators, shit in the hallways, and spray graffiti all over the walls. The police never bothered to come to where I lived unless someone had been killed. I got out of there shortly after a 16 year old girl had been raped and killed.
>>
>>29068956
aus fag?
brisbane here desu
>>
>>29068441

Yeah, that would be nice. Oops for the late reply. Post your bathtub bed and your bathroom if you want, breh. Sounds fun.
>>
LMAO here in Slavland the worse you get is a homeless guy begging in front of a store no niggers no spics no gang banging no refugees I can walk everywhere safe https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ma0SruA8u3o
>>
>>29069843
>brisbane
which suburb?
>>
>>29069843
tfw Perth
literally the worst place in Aus for a robot
>>
File: c3b.jpg (31 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
c3b.jpg
31 KB, 456x320
>housemate got mugged walking to the store last month
>been afraid to leave the apartment since
>>
>>29068070

Make a Molotov cocktail, hide on your roof and wait until it gets dark. Once they congregate on your front lawn, have at it. Spread bits of burnt cardboard about and tell the police that you saw them messing about with fireworks. Problem solved.
>>
>>29070210
what's so bad about it?

I'd think the goldcoast would have to take the crown.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.