[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>sell Xbox 360 to nigger >apparently forgot to remove CC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 1464049953667.jpg (24 KB, 420x388) Image search: [Google]
1464049953667.jpg
24 KB, 420x388
>sell Xbox 360 to nigger
>apparently forgot to remove CC details from it (I made sure to remove it before I sold it, I don't know how this happened)
>check bank today, he was generous enough to clean out my account by buying NFL and NBA 2k16, along with a month of live

God I fucking hate niggers so much, now I have to spend my only off day tomorrow calling my bank.

Why are they so scummy /r9k/
>>
You owned an xbox?... Are you twelve?
>>
>>29067778
That was pretty smart for a nigger
>>
>>29067836
Are you autistic or have you just never used your own money to buy something before?

It's one of these two so don't try any bullshit.
>>
>>29067778

That's what you get for not being a part of the ps3 master race
>>
File: 1462859846129.png (357 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
1462859846129.png
357 KB, 601x601
>people play sports games
WHY DOES THIS PISS ME OFF SO FUCKI G KU HA A
>>
>>29067889
It's literally just pushing a single button, this is very low- level no thought required thievery.
>>
>>29067836
>>29067900
Eaxctly
>>29067894
...what?
>>
>left cc details
>blames him for using it
He's a real shitter, obviously, but you should've made sure it wasn't there. Him being a "le neger" was just an excuse to fuel your hate against the chimps, when in reality a shit person would've done that anyway, and you have yourself to blame. Let this be a lesson to you.
>>
>>29067925
You said you supposedly removed your info, so it was pretty smart for him to figure it out :^)
>>
probably the nicest thing that could've happened, shitbrain
>>
>>29067925
but you're more stupid for leaving it in lmao
>>
>>29068003
Oh please captain cuck, it's true not all scumbags are noggs, but all noggs are scumbags. Shouldn't you be building a cuckshed for your bull?
>>
File: cat in a washing machine.jpg (39 KB, 343x481) Image search: [Google]
cat in a washing machine.jpg
39 KB, 343x481
>>29067778
you're a dumbass for leaving your CC details with it
but I do agree that he is clearly an absolute nigger for using it and stealing your shit

so it's kinda balanced out, t b h f a m
the least he could have done is ignore the CC details, but he still decided to steal.
>>
>>29068099
What exactly are you trying to say? Seriously. You just jumped into the cuck meme virtually unprovoked and I don't understand.
>>
>>29067778
i'm white and i would've done the same thing senpai
you 100% deserve it for being a fucking retard, let this be a lesson
>>
I've spent most of my life living in areas with a lot of black people. I like black people generally. But they lack something that white people have, some kind of sense of ethics or something. Maybe it's because we evolved in a place where it gets so cold that you need to cooperate and have a community to survive, and they evolved in a place where it's always warm and you can pick food up off the ground. But they're different. Around blacks never relax.
>>
>>29067925
Still, better than you'd expect from it.
>>
>>29068212
There's nothing confusing about what I said. Stop being a cuck.
>>
>>29067778
you can probably sue the nog for this

He'll say sometihng stupid, call the judge a 'nigga' then you get his entire life savings, $1,000 out of it
>>
If you know where he lives, you should take revenge. Even if it's just petty vandalism. Don't be a bitch.
>>
>>29068384
>cuck
See, there you go again. You could try to make a better less meme-y post, but you insist on being a newfag who spouts nothing but memes. Try again.
>>
>>29068297
black people chop off the hands of thieves dumbcuck. Also morals are fucking meaningless. You shouldn't have them because they get in the way of progress
>>
>>29068473
Sue him for what? I'm sure he has nothing.
>>
>>29068627
I usually say the edge meme ironically, but this is unironically the edgiest thing I read in a bit. Congratulations.
>>
>>29068297
>Whites
>Invade sovereign nations
>Enslave populations
>Drop bombs on civilians
>Ethical
Ok
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.