[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
late night /depression/ general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: Cau1q3qWwAAhnpi.jpg (25 KB, 599x696) Image search: [Google]
Cau1q3qWwAAhnpi.jpg
25 KB, 599x696
comfy introvert edition

theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3q_0UP6sck

how we doin folks? baked shitposting is fun but i wanna check in on my fellow bots
>>
afraid of losing my job, getting baked and drinking thanks for making this thread my nigga, I was looking for people to talk to.
>>
Sometimes I wish I'd been like everyone and did drugs and got drunk all the time. Maybe I'd have managed to fit with other people.
>>
>>29067788
I'm a drug addict an an alcoholic and I still don't fit in my dude.
>>
File: Mark Hamill 7.jpg (39 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
Mark Hamill 7.jpg
39 KB, 680x510
Thank you for making this thread.
I've been around normies for so long today due to a party I had to go to that I'm feeling real bad.

I don't even get jealous and feel bad, it's just the negativity. They're always talking shit about this, about that, nobody is nice. I just want to relax and be nice to everyone, and have people be nice to me. I love banter, so that's not what I am talking about- I'm talking about literally as soon as someone leaves the room all the normies begin talking shit and criticizing them in the worst most genuine ways possible, and just barely manage to shut up by the time they come back.

They're so two faced. They're so negative. I just want everyone to be nice.
>>
>>29067769
no problem bud, i'm not that good of a conversationalist but i like chillin with other robots and lettin em blow steam in a cozy thread. what's your job situation lookin like?
>>29067788
nah man, that's not what it's about. if you're an introvert, smoking will make it worse, and drinking will too. i don't smoke to hang out with my friends most of the time
>>
Doing pretty good. I wouldn't say I'm hopeful, but I'm also not hopeless. Life is not about expectation anymore. I'm just existing, and that's enough for me. All I have is a roof over my head, food, and an internet connection. I've learned to be content with that. You get used to everything after a while.
>>
>>29067822
i mean some people are shitty so i talk shit about them, but most of the time they're not so i don't unless they're there for banter
>>
File: annie laughing like a retard.gif (2 MB, 245x233) Image search: [Google]
annie laughing like a retard.gif
2 MB, 245x233
>it's almost summer all over again

I can remember the shit I did (or didn't do) the previous summer like it was yesterday

JDIMSAFFS
>>
>>29067827
I heard rumors that they want to write me up till I get fired. I'm just worried because I live on my own and have to support myself.
>>
im fuckin tired of life man
ive only been out of jail for 1 week and im stuck at my home drinking shitty gin smoking a pack a day
i dont know what to do man i hate this shit
i feel like doing some fucked up shit just to go back to jail or if im lucky prison
>>
I am now fully embracing the hikki lifestyle. I never leave my house anymore, under no circumstances since I found out I can get groceries delivered to my door.
The interaction with neighbors is still hard but it's better to leave the house.

Although I get even more depressed when I think about what I'll do in a few years from now. Technically, I can do this until the day I die from old age because I get NEETbux+rent paid by the government but realistically... I dunno, I'll probably sudoku in a few months.

Feels like welcome to the NHK.
>>
>>29067846
Right I get that and it's fine, and I do love banter, too.
It's just the two faced manipulation, and how it's so commonly accepted and seen as just fine.
I try so hard to be nice to everyone, and try to make everyone smile but apparently that just makes me the "weird guy who smiles creepy".
Thanks for being nice with me robots. You're always my friends.
>>
>>29067882
that seems like some evil shit dude, i feel for you, people trying to ruin other people, it's fucked
>>29067896
i have friends like that, and honestly there's nothin you can do, people are people man, shit i know i get roasted behind my back, it pisses me off but i can't do shit about it
>>
File: 8.jpg (316 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
316 KB, 1280x1024
>>29067884
You could focus on quitting smoking. It's easier when you ahve nothing else to worry about. Sleep through the first week of not-smoking and you'll be over the worst of it. It's how I quit.
>>
>>29067788
Everything is pointless. No matter how drunk you got, or how many drugs you used, you still woudn't have fit in.
>>
>>29067895
I wish I lived in an actual country so I could get neetbux.

As it stands, I'm gonna have to work my ass off until I find the right time to kill myself. I wish I could just watch vietnamese cartoons until I ended myself, but I guess it won't be that easy.
>>
>>29068024
I feel you, where do you live?
If I was you, I'd just take out a loan and live off of that until I kill myself. Although that's like a pressure to actually do it when the money runs out. Else you'll be in trouble.
>>
>>29067946
smoking is one of the only things i occasionally enjoy
its something that i actually looked forward to getting out. its just now that im out i dont feel like it was worth waiting all that time just to smoke ya know what i mean? i feel like life wasnt meant for me if i go back to prison and still dont know what to do till just 762 mouthwash out of here
>>
File: in_the_sunshine-huge.jpg (592 KB, 2316x1809) Image search: [Google]
in_the_sunshine-huge.jpg
592 KB, 2316x1809
>>29068024
I live in South Africa. Same problem. At least you don't have to live with apes that burn and break everything.

>>29068065
It makes your life even shittier than it is now. But it's your life, do what you want.
>>
>>29068050
I'd just pass on the loan to my parents, and they really aren't to blame for my uselessness.

If anything, I would actually be a perfectly capable individual if I could only socialize like a normal person.

I live in a shitty country in Latin America, I don't really feel like disclosing more out of myself.

>>29068089
South Africa is actually more relevant than my country mate. Sure, black people are pretty much non-existent here, but that doesn't really help us become less shitty.
>>
That feel when you can't get a gf because you are not hot enough to get girls while still being a dick to them but you can't fucking stand women and their bullshit
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.