[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mhmm im convinced most people here just need a real genuine friend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: yode.jpg (116 KB, 509x379) Image search: [Google]
yode.jpg
116 KB, 509x379
Mhmm im convinced most people here just need a real genuine friend or maybe just someone to talk to, this thread is for those people and anyone who just has something to say
>>
I'm a closet zoophile and I don't want to be one.
the struggle is real.
>>
>>29067718
Well i suppose everyone has something unique about them, how would you feel if you had the chance to smash an animal? What animals are you most into anyway?
>>
>>29067802
I'd probably feel ashamed but satisfied.
I'm mostly into horses and foxes
you wouldn't know it by looking at me though, I'm for all purposes a normie.
>>
>>29067855
Its funny how the people you least expect do the oddest things, huh never hears about fox zoophilia honestly, im more of a chubby girl fan inspite of my rigorous diet/training regarding weightlifting
>>
>>29067905
honestly I'm ashamed of who I am and try to resist my desires to no avail.
>>
>>29067961
You know i think you shouldn't be ashamed if you can't help it, pain is inevitable but suffering is optional you know. Just try to accept yourself inspite of your desires, its who you are man
>>
Are you a girl OP? I need a real genuine girlfriend.
>>
i wanna go back to prison
>>
>>29068080
Im sorry bro, im a guy just trying to help out, but look i know getting a gf is hard but its certainly not impossible, i have bo doubt you can get one if you actually made in effort in you personality and appearance
>>
>>29068110
Are you a different anon ?
>>
>>29068043
at least you didn't do what most people do which is curse at me and call me a sicko.
>>
>>29068133
different from who
>>
>>29068110
Real world too much for you? Are you britney?
>>
Thought I was gonna go on a date tonight but she cancelled. I feel like an actual fucking piece of walking shit. God damn won't somebody just tell me what's wrong with it so I at least have some fucking thing to blame. I am sick of being alone and experiencing the world all by my fucking self.
>>
>>29068167
im not britney
i dont think this life was meant for me prison was just a little bit better than what i have right now ill trade alchohol tobbacco and drugs for 3 square meals a day even if they are straight shit i just dont feel like im ready to kill myself yet
>>
I like girls/women of all ages but my favorite is 12-15 range. Never told anyone this before. It's hard to be lumped in with pedos even though prepubescent girls do nothing for me. I feel ashamed but at the same time I don't think it is deserved. Been thinking of suicide because I'll never be happy like this.

Also I have never and will never pursue girls that age.
>>
>>29068184
Theres your problem bro, youre looking for someone to blame and thats where you gotta stop, you cant blame someone for your short comings, you embrace them and try to fix them
>>
>>29068135
Like i said this is just a place to converse
>>
>>29068215
Don't commit suicide man, you have to be stronger than those urges, you are in absolute control of your emotions and you know this, try to focus your interest into a hobby like lifting weights
>>
>>29068221
I blame myself, I just need to know what my shortcomings actually are in order to fix them. But no one just tells them to me and every thing I see and fix is never enough. I know the problem resides in me.
>>
>>29068437
Well now that you know where they are you know where to start, its little by little bro just try to express your problems to yourself and admit to yourself who you are ao you can start fixing what you dont like
>>
File: image.png (618 KB, 684x577) Image search: [Google]
image.png
618 KB, 684x577
I'm pretty much hopelessly dependent and addicted to benzodiazepines. I am also a fiend for amphetamines. They almost have no positive effects anymore, but I continue to swallow them daily. I think my body is trying to kill me. I'm starting to feel ok with this. I also am paranoid I have cancer. Going to the doctor on Monday. Just left the love of my life a month ago. I'll probably end up killing myself if I don't find the willpower to taper down off the benzos. "I'm going to start tomorrow" is what I always say. It never happens. I'd be surprised if my brain has any GABA left at all. I dose 4 or five times a day, k pins, xanax, adderall.
I miss her so fucking much.
9 and a half years.
It wasn't supposed to happen like this, alone in a hotel at 5:44 am.
I'm so tired of this shit.
>>
>>29069760
you sound like a little faggot. stop feeling sorry for yourself
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 640x640
>>29069793
Not sorry. Nothing wrong with faggots.
nice projection though, it really made me feel better :)
>>
File: 1461133769697.png (417 KB, 1008x759) Image search: [Google]
1461133769697.png
417 KB, 1008x759
>>29070597
>act like a degenerate for weeks

>colleagues are supportive and understanding

>fear an intervention is imminent

I don't know if this is a confirmation bias, but my birthday is coming up and I'm afraid this is all leading up to me being pitted against condescending normies.
>>
>>29067691

>slowly going insane but don't want to be put on medication
>act normal around my family
>feel incredibly isolated
>no gf
>had a few friends but they were never really my friends

How did it get so bad in just 2 years. I haven't felt happy in months, I'm probably going to give in and go see a psychologist soon desu senpai. Fuck my shit up senpai.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.