[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have any of you guys let the meme magick get to your head? I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
Have any of you guys let the meme magick get to your head? I find myself constantly muttering "fucking normies" under my breath when I'm alone these days...
>>
File: discomfort.png (270 KB, 500x347) Image search: [Google]
discomfort.png
270 KB, 500x347
I say REEEEEEEEE all the time when I am alone
>>
the real world is endlessly full of normalshits.
>>
>>29067669

I regularly think "eggman was right" whenever I stumble upon evidence of genetic determinism

I also think of Chad whenever I see a qt grill I could never have.
>>
>fucking normies
whenever normies are normies

>there is no personal solution to systemic problems
holy mantra

>it always gets worse
cosmology and eschaton myth
>>
>>29067669
I'm not an easily impressionable autist
>>
>>29067669
I do that all the time. I REEEE when I'm home alone and whenever I have to talk to someone I keep thinking "AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM" in my head
>>
>>29067842
You're just a newfag or an ultra casual.
>>
File: 1465109675169.jpg (25 KB, 234x215) Image search: [Google]
1465109675169.jpg
25 KB, 234x215
>>29067708

Not even when I'm alone anymore. Just always. Same with responding to jokes with "kek" or "top kek" and telling normies they're normies.

How fucked/autistic am I, familam?
>>
>>29068154
I'm not sure whether to say that's brave or incredibly stupid. Probably a bit of both.
>>
be honest, did you hate women before you knew about r9k or SlutHate
>>
>>29068380
I thought females were slightly inferior, but thought nothing of them beyond that. I also did not understand what sex was until the seventh grade though.
>>
>>29067669
you have it easy, I mutter nigger and fuckboy occasionally
>>
File: praise_kek.jpg (651 KB, 1024x1212) Image search: [Google]
praise_kek.jpg
651 KB, 1024x1212
Meme magic is real my brother. Praise The Kek and you will be awarded.
>>
>>29068438
Why do groups of generally unsuccessful people who would probably appear inferior to everyone else in society so often need to find some group to view as inferior to themselves?
>>
>>29068531
Well this was before my life turned upside down, I peaked when I was high school valedictorian. The sentiment was justified then according to my observations of my female peers' behavior.

Generally speaking everyone wants to be a part of some in-group hence stalwarts who defend the robot identity from being watered down. It's a defence mechanism. Society is trash anyways; we're just the gutter trash.
>>
>>29068531
where do you define inferior you dumb faggot?

are you inferior because of stuff that's out of your control like how cute your face is?

or are you inferior because you're a lazy weak willed faggot who uses his downsides as excuses
>>
>>29067669
Yes, and I'm afraid I'm starting to do it non ironically
>>
>>29068798
>that's out of your control like how cute your face is?
Or maybe like the sex or race you were born as? Hmmmmmm
Anyway no need to get so defensive, Anon, it wasn't necessarily directed towards you. My definition of inferiority doesn't matter. Society's general consensus would include people who don't "contribute" to society (NEETS), people who aren't socially adapted, people who aren't wealthy etc., which are all attributes usually associated with this board.
>>
File: 1464771504261.jpg (92 KB, 768x783) Image search: [Google]
1464771504261.jpg
92 KB, 768x783
>>29067669
>finally made out with a girl for the first time last week
>couldn't stop thinking about this fucking board the whole time, picturing rare pepes the whole time

God fucking dammit I knew browsing this board was going to be a mistake
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.