[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>racist >misogynist >support trump's hateful campaign
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7
File: 1347693994550.jpg (127 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1347693994550.jpg
127 KB, 500x500
>racist
>misogynist
>support trump's hateful campaign
>talk horrible shit about minorities, gays and women online
>praise mass shooters like elliot rodger and breivik
>constant stream of threads celebrating the death and misfortune of 'normies' by posting videos and laughing about it
>have fucked up, serious fetishes like rape and pedophilia and openly discuss them as if they were acceptable
>antisocial behavior
>don't actually like anything at all, only joy in life is to put insult things that other people like
>no sense of morality or responsibility
And you people want a girlfriend? You're all horrible disgusting scumbags and you deserve your loneliness and fucked up life situations.
>>
but anon I don't have any of those qualities except the fucked up fetishes which I keep a secret.
>>
>>29067350
Just-World Fallacy: The Post
>>
>all /r9k/ posters are the same

who's the real bigot here?
>>
>>29067350
I think I fit all of those categories. Spot on analysis OP.

What you're forgetting is that women love hateful bullies.
>>
>>29067409
>all /r9k/ posters are NOT the same... except when I can benefit from it by association
And you all might as well be the same. You all more or less believe the same shit you spew on here.
>>
>>29067441
You're posting on /r9k/, you fucking racist misogynist.
>>
>racist
>misogynist
>constant stream of threads celebrating the death and misfortune of 'normies' by posting videos and laughing about it
>have fucked up, serious fetishes like rape and pedophilia and openly discuss them as if they were acceptable
>antisocial behavior
>don't actually like anything at all, only joy in life is to put insult things that other people like
I am the gf though
kekekekekekekekeke
You can never round these edges, normie scum.
>>
>>29067473
Except I'm LITERALLY the unique snowflake in this place. I'm pretty sure there are more like me who hate all you disgusting scumbags yet still come here for whatever reason.
>>
>>29067441
You don't know me yet you make base assumptions about me, that's the definition of ignorance.

Let's talk about why you really made this thread
who hurt your feelings op?
>>
File: 1426518423105.jpg (98 KB, 608x395) Image search: [Google]
1426518423105.jpg
98 KB, 608x395
>>29067527
I don't have to know you personally to know that you're a scumbag like the rest lmao. You're here getting assmad at the truth I'm preaching after all.

The only genuinely cool people here are lurking. Analyzing the situation before they post something insightful.

Keep on memeing, friendo lel
>>
>>29067350
>racist
All the races evolved differently and developed different traits
>misogynist
Men are stronger,smarter and more rational than Women
Yes
Not really
Just memes
Never did this
Rape is a pretty common fetish
>antisocial behavior
Not really
Not true
Not particularly true
>>
File: 1242218822868.jpg (23 KB, 226x237) Image search: [Google]
1242218822868.jpg
23 KB, 226x237
>>29067350
enjoy your new president, cunt.
>>
honestly i think the entirety of r9k's hateful comments is just like 5 people who shitpost all day long

the rest are just fucking normie faggots like the OP
>>
>>29067350
>racist
>misogynist
most of the hate on this board is directed at white guys ie chad/ normies so idk why you'd single those two things out
>>
>>29068677
>Rape is a pretty common fetish
Rape is the MOST COMMON fetish for both men and women.
>>
File: 1465064248696-pol.jpg (152 KB, 899x315) Image search: [Google]
1465064248696-pol.jpg
152 KB, 899x315
>>29067619
>lurking waiting to post something insightful
jej, I'm still waiting for one of those posts. Are you going to make one soon?
>>
>>29068703
>tfw guilty
can't let the nigger lovers take over. i can act normal enough to get vag irl at least
>>
File: 1444208291081.png (822 KB, 3300x300) Image search: [Google]
1444208291081.png
822 KB, 3300x300
>>29067350
>implying any of those apply to me
>>
>>29067350
I've given up on finding love so I have no problem supporting all of these things

But keep putting the pussy on the pedestal and modeling your life around it dumbass
>>
>>29067350
Did you ever consider that it was the social situation - being rejected, bullied, excluded, ignored etc. that caused the bitterness and negative attitudes rather than the other way around?
>>
>>29067350
Hi femanon will u b my gf?
>>
>>29067409
Fuck off normie l
>>
>>29067403

is this how you rationalize being a maladjusted antisocial piece of shit? cooperation and prosocial behaviour is the foundation of human society; it isn't a fallacy to expect this from others, it's part of living in a normal society and acting as a well-adjusted social being. you'd know this if you weren't such a fucking autistic edgelord.
>>
>>29069167

So instead of working on yourself to get better, you just choose to become a hateful piece of shit ?
>>
>>29069422
>cooperation and prosocial behaviour
maybe normies should take their own advice someday
>>
File: 1386450027658.jpg (71 KB, 650x919) Image search: [Google]
1386450027658.jpg
71 KB, 650x919
>>29067350
>>talk horrible shit about minorities, gays and women online
There is literally nothing wrong with this. You've just been brainwashed by jewish propaganda, OP.
>>
>>29067350
Quality bait thread anon-kun
>>
>>29067350
>And you people want a girlfriend?
I don't wan a girlfriend OP; I have a girlfriend.
Sorry you are a blue pilled cuck who's stuck with coalburners who suck tyrones dick. I'm sure you don't stand up against it cause that'd be racist and sexist huh ;3
>>
wow good sir you just described my life and yes i do want a girl to wipe my ass and to showboat but that doesnt mean im a bad person i dont do bad things to people
>>
>>29069167
Nice victim complex friendo
>>
>>29067350
Wow i bet you must think you're such a fantastic kind loving person that you feel you're in the right to tell someone they don't deserve happiness. People like you make me sick to the stomach you're worse than any of the people you've describes on your shitty list because you think you're so moraly superior to everybody else. What you don't understand is that a lot of the people that end up on this board have gone through terrible shit in their childhood that made them turn out this way
>>
File: 1464851360959.jpg (65 KB, 1031x1070) Image search: [Google]
1464851360959.jpg
65 KB, 1031x1070
>some mexican actually got so triggered from the other thread he made this one to cry about Trump

Well at least you're on the right board. Now you just need to be on the right side of the wall.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.