[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>in car ride with friend about to go see some other friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_no9cosSxFz1uvuwdlo1_400.jpg (22 KB, 352x352) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_no9cosSxFz1uvuwdlo1_400.jpg
22 KB, 352x352
>in car ride with friend about to go see some other friends
>as were putting on seat belts i sneeze and say sorry right after
friend "why did you say sorry anon? all you did was sneeze"
me"sorry,it for some reason a instinct to say sorry if i do something slightly offensive"
friend"HOW IS SNEEZING OFFENSIVE AND YOU JUST SAID SORRY AGAIN"
me"its just the way i was raised"
friend"and look how you turned out,i have never seen you without a bruise and you always flinch when i or anybody else try's to hug you or even shake your hand"

>we continue the 20 minute ride but because of traffic its two hours and im trying not to cry the whole time,and cant talk infear of my voice breaking and showing that im crying

i have been out of a very abusive home for under half a year.
i'm still trying to adjust myself to be around people who wont hit me in the beck with a hot frying pan or punch me in the eye for the smallest thing,i even fucking want to cry when people raising their voice at me because it was always led to me getting hurt
>>
shit anon that sounds really tough
>>
I want to give you a hug. But I know this would make you feel bad. So let me say, I feel your pain OP.
>>
Shut the fuck up you ungrateful little cumstain.

Parents should have aborted you, you stupid fucking cunt.
>>
>>29067160
your friend gets frustrated and raises his voice because he doesn't know how to help. many people with a strong sense of independence believe they can handle any situation or fix any problem and become frustrated when they encounter an issue that they can't physically fix. he wants to help you but the only way he knows how is by verbally instructing you which clearly isn't going to help.

just know that he has the best of intentions and be glad you have a source of support in your life now.
>>
>>29067920
i really dont blame him for geting frustrated with me, its completely understandable
and i know he wants to help,he helped me get a proper paying job so i can move out and even let me crash in his living room for the first week of me looking for a place, im lucky to have him and the rest of my friends
>>
File: 1456865810641.jpg (275 KB, 1840x1227) Image search: [Google]
1456865810641.jpg
275 KB, 1840x1227
>>29067899
you CANT be a robot if you act this way to someone who is hurting. get the fuck out you cunt and dont come back or ill break your fuckign legs
>>
You're actually supposed to say excuse me. Same thing really. Your friend is obnoxiously rude.
>>
>>29068045
to my face fucker
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.