[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your excuse for not making it out of the friend zone?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 9
What's your excuse for not making it out of the friend zone?
>>
>>29067092
i don't live near any of the girls i've wanted to rape any more
>>
>>29067092
Do you want a hint, damage her ego aka make her think she did something wrong then come back to her. The fear of losing you is the only weapon you have. Abandonment is how we keep them around.
>>
>>29067146
>damage her ego aka make her think she did something wrong then come back to her.

I've tried this. Any guy that's in the friend-zone realize, this bullshit does not work at all. Unless your using the time to stop being a desperate spaz and hit on girls hotter than your crush, she will not fall for you. Move on
>>
>>29067146
>>29067444
Yeah. Unless she actually wants you, this shit doesn't work.
>>
I made it out about twelve years ago. I'm in the husband zone now.
>>
>>29067092

>implying the friendzone even exists

LEDDIT AND IFUNNY GET OUT
>>
>>29067092
i was in the friend zone for maybe a month when i was 14. she started telling people she was pregnant and so excited. she was pregnant at 14. and she was PROUD of it. I slowly began to realize how... low quality, she was as a human and even became disgusted with her. that experience warped my view a bit and now all i see are the negatives of every woman i meet. and that's how i ended up here.
>>
>>29067499
>Friend-zone deniers still exist

Go back to Tumblr or Kikebook. Stop trying to act cool on the internet
>>
>>29067566

The friend zone does NOT exist.
>>
>>29067775
>The friend zone does NOT exist.

Go BACK to Tumblr, I said
>>
>>29067775
so are all feelings of mutual affection reciprocated then or does reciprocated affection just always end a friendship?
>>
hint: if you're in the friendzone you're not going to make it out of there. girls decide if they would sleep with you within seconds of meeting you and if you're on the "no" list it would take an act of god (or rape) to get you into her pants. sorry to break it to you.
>>
>>29067499
>>29067775
>like person
>person doesn't like me
>person and I are still friends
>I am in the freindzone
checkmate tumblr
>>
>>29067799

GET THE FUCK OUT. YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT A MYTHICAL MISOGYNISTIC IDEA.

>>29067814

What are you going on about? You are not entitled to have sex with women. Get out.
>>
>>29067890
shut up you autistic roastie.
>>
>>29067878

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!

You are just a whiny loser because you couldn't get laid ahahahahahahaha
>>
>>29067468
How did you dig out?
>>
Because I have no fucking balls
>>
>>29067890
>Tumblr cunts still bringing up entitlement

That's not what the friend-zone is about

>>29067876
This 100x
>>
>>29067890
>You are not entitled to have sex with women.
why would i talk to a woman i'm not going to have sex with?
why can't women just begin every conversation with a new person with "i would/wouldn't fuck you"? it would make interaction with them far more pleasant.
>>
File: 1464114160540.gif (208 KB, 323x221) Image search: [Google]
1464114160540.gif
208 KB, 323x221
>>29067890
>>29067909
oh ok

well i fell for it for a sec so 7/10
>>
>>29067908

I'm not autistic I have a boyfriend :D

>>29067930

Yes it is what it's about, it's misogynistic entitlement think you OWN a woman, you people are SICKENING.
>>
>>29067948
You REEK of new wave feminism and Tumblr

It's the state of feeling unrequited love. When a person feels like he's stuck being being potentially in a relationship or just friends
>>
The friend zone is more valueable than you think. You can grt in it with ease. Once you are there, totally give up on the girl that friendzoned you and hang out with said girl. Now this girl probably has girl friends who are single. Girls love doing matchmaking. So instead of getting one girl you have no chance with you get a bunch of girls and your girl friend will actively make them interested in you. Also when you are in the friend zone like this and you don't show affection towards your "friendzoner" she MIGHT grow jealous and MIGHT want to do something with you, DO NOT count on this, but this has happened to me once.
>>
>>29067942
>>29067943
>>29068030

Fucking misogynistic losers. WOMEN DON'T OWE YOU SEX. Do you understand that? The friendzone simply does NOT and CANNOT exist....

/R9K/ BTFO!!!!!
>>
>>29068085
the dumb part is that normies on facebook literally believe this.
>>
>>29068085
>Not sure if bait or autism

>>29068063
>DO NOT count on this,

Ill take that word for it. Girls don't want to feel responsible for some other dude she doesn't really care for's sex life
>>
>>29068147
it's bait

and you might want to check if you have autism
>>
File: 1448173423415.jpg (682 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1448173423415.jpg
682 KB, 900x900
>>29067092
I don't mess with that shit. If a girl puts me in there I just break all contact with them.

No point in wasting both of our times.
>>
File: Are you really still trying.png (197 KB, 294x256) Image search: [Google]
Are you really still trying.png
197 KB, 294x256
>>29067909
>You are just a whiny loser because you couldn't get laid ahahahahahahaha

Are you lost or something you little tumblrite?
>>
>>29068134
>>29068147
>>29068160
>>29068237

omg it's not bait, fucking idiots. You literally think that women are objects you can just have sex with WHENEVER you want. creepy virgin losers hahaha I can't even right now.
>>
>>29067912
Turned out she was already into me, so I asked her out. I expect being best friends since we were kids helped.
>>
>>29068270
>You literally think that women are objects you can just have sex with WHENEVER you want.

By that logic, those women see guys as validation machines to give women free attention and money.

Shouldn't you be shaving your legs, Turblo?
>>
>>29068147
She isn't responsible for your sex life. For example I have a bunch of girl friends. We do shit together, go drinking, having dinber, etc. We talk about stuff and sometimes we show pics to eachother. She shows a pic of her friends. Now think of that pic as a catalog. You choose one and tell her that that girl in the pic is pretty hot and does she have a bf? Now if you have multiple friends you can do this more and you have more chance. I got a gf this way. Also I fucked one of my friendzoners once and we are still good friends. I think it's a better tactic for betas than orbiting someone.
>>
File: 1443448592659.jpg (11 KB, 239x255) Image search: [Google]
1443448592659.jpg
11 KB, 239x255
>>29068270
Im gay,
and i still say you're a whiny bitch
>>
>>29067775
The only sense in which it doesn't exist is the sense in which you're not really friends, you're just being used by the roastie.
>>
>>29068340
>She isn't responsible for your sex life.

I just said that, dumbass

> You choose one and tell her that that girl in the pic is pretty hot and does she have a bf?

She'll ask you ? "Ew , why?" or say she does have a boyfriend even if she doesn't. There's a reason why girls don't date their guy friends.
>>
File: Niggas tryin to be edgy.jpg (27 KB, 508x524) Image search: [Google]
Niggas tryin to be edgy.jpg
27 KB, 508x524
>>29068270
See, i may be a faggot, but you still win the award for most pathetic for the bull shit you're spewing.

>>29067909
Also
>You are just a whiny loser because you couldn't get laid ahahahahahahaha
Its almost like you have no idea where you are
>>
>>29068339
>>29068363
>>29068465

how can any of you actually think you are entitled to a woman having sex with you? as a woman myself, I try my best to avoid you types of guys and we can spot you a mile away. we see thru your act. you can't even be honest.
>>
Being ugly, short and small dicked.
>>
>>29068454
>She'll ask you ? "Ew , why?"
What the fuck am I reading. None of your friends would say that. Be good friend with her not a fucking orbiter and you won't get that. I never got that and I'm an autistic kinda overweight manlet.
>>
>>29068527
>how can any of you actually think you are entitled to a woman having sex with you?

I know it;s bait but no one said or imply this. Just goes to show how women think men's feelings are disposable

>>29068582
>Be good friend with her not a fucking orbiter and you won't get that

Women aren't responsible for a guy's sex life! It doesn't matter how friendly you are
>>
>>29068527
Why should I not be entitled? I know tall and attractive Chads who have to spend a fucking fraction of effort to date women I couldn't even dream of. How is that fucking fair?

And why are you so entitled that you think I should just accept this unfairness?

Also I know this is a troll, but it's still fun to talk about these things.
>>
>>29068739
>I know tall and attractive Chads who have to spend a fucking fraction of effort to date women

>Tall attractive Chads

>Tall
>Attractive
>Chads

There's your answer, anon-san
>>
>>29068820
So what? If they can get things easily just because they got lucky. Why shouldn't I? It's not fucking fair. Only a fucking cuck would accept that.
>>
>>29068855
>If they can get things easily just because they got lucky. Why shouldn't I?

Are you a tall, attractive, Chad? If not, invest fleshlights, senpai
>>
>>29068718
>>29068739

yes men's feelings are disposable. and I am not trolling, I am so tired of you little boys and how you think.

you should accept this unfairness because this is life. Do you think I like the fact that guys like you exist? No. I just accept it and move on. hmmm maybe you should take my advice.
>>
>>29067092
fuck a mask i want that hoe to know its me
>>
>>29068873
FUCK YOU. Only difference between tall and attractive Chad is luck. And I should accept this like a fucking cuck? FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FGCKLYXJLF YOU

I am angry. I really am.

>>29068884
Calling me a little boy for not wanting to let people shit on me?

>you should accept this unfairness because this is life.
Yeah I'm sure you would like that. But don't you understand? By admitting that it's unfair and you will be treating me like shit for things out of my control, how do you expect me to be anything but bitter, hateful and angry?
>>
>>29068884
>I should take advice from someone who thinks men aren't human but call out men who think women are objects

Hmm....

>>29068948
Wait......

>>29068948
>>29068884
>If I same-fag, maybe that'll prove men are entitled pigs
>>
>>29068948

because you're a man, and you are supposed to man up and deal with whatever harshness you face. You are the disposable gender, we are the cherished gender. Deal with it you creep whiner.
>>
>>29068988

what are you talking about omg

Just look at the responses here you people are disposable entitled animals
>>
>>29068992
I know this is now a confirmed troll.

But this is actually how women think. Only a cuck would accept this.

Also

>>29068988
Believe whatever you want, but it's not samefag. I actually don't see why I should just accept that Chad gets much more due to being lucky without being angry.
>>
>>29069024

no it isn't. Nobody here is strong enough to handle what I say. losers. I would post up a pic but I don't want you basement dwellers to fap to it :)
>>
>>29069103
> Nobody here is strong enough to handle what I say. losers
What do you mean by handle. Accept that it's like that and work hard despite it? That's what you call strength? To just accept injustice? To accept being shat on? That's strength to you? You might as well actually be a woman, you know.
>>
>>29069004
>omg

bait.
It doesn't even matter you don't men as human

>>29069024
Chad gets pussy, you don't.
Stacey, gets 100's of dicks, fat chicks gets 10 at best

That's just life
>>
>>29069152
>That's just life
And I should accept it without being angry and fighting against it why?

You can't possibly expect us to actually participate in society despite the bad treatment we got for things out of our control. And when we complain about it, you just tell us
>hurr eetz lief

You can't possibly be this entitled.
>>
File: samefagging.jpg (35 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
samefagging.jpg
35 KB, 640x480
>>29069126
>>29069103
>heheheee pathetic virgins falling for my trap tehe
>>
>interacting with people
>even on the internet
>interacting with women above all else

2/10 effectiveness against autism
9/10 effectiveness in attracting normies
>>
>>29069178
>You can't possibly be this entitled

Im not, Better yet, it's you two
>>29069178
>>29069103
Or one, that thinks you're entitled. Women go for attractive alphas. Shocker. But you wouldn't date a fat, ugly weeboo cat lady would you? That's the same as a girl being forced to date you? Yeah, a lot of women's standards are fucked, but there's no point in crying outrage.
>>
>>29069126
>>29069152

losers. I am a woman, fuck off. I'm NOT BAITING. Someone needs to tell you this stuff! I think you are losers but I would care for you if you made yourself more appealing and just manned up already.
>>
>>29069252
>But you wouldn't date a fat, ugly weeboo cat lady would you?
Since they all want a Chad, I sure wouldn't because I'm not one.

>Yeah, a lot of women's standards are fucked, but there's no point in crying outrage.
Sure there is. Or at least in not accept their bullshit. You need to get told that it's you who is fucking entitled. Expecting losers who got dealt a band hand to contribute to society despite having to work much harder for everything. That's entitlement.
>>
>>29069273
>I am a woman, fuck off. I'm NOT BAITING. Someone needs to tell you this stuff!

>>29069296
>You need to get told that it's you who is fucking entitled. Expecting losers who got dealt a band hand to contribute to society despite having to work much harder for everything. That's entitlement.

I think my jimmies are being rustled
>>
File: 20080703conv013harry.jpg (63 KB, 576x385) Image search: [Google]
20080703conv013harry.jpg
63 KB, 576x385
>>29069368

oh forgot my pic of samefag exposed
>>
>>29069386

I am not this person loser >>29069296

Fucking loser crybabies in this thread. No wonder you are all virgins.
>>
>>29068992
Or he can retreat into his comfy room and masturbate to anime the society crashes because there was no incentive for men to defend it.
>>
>>29069459

That won't work. There are still many men out there opting in, and you losers that "opt out" will be rounded up eventually :) you'll see
>>
>>29069532
Men who feel the need to "opt out" won't get laid regardless. Why you are hoping that is beyond me. The only way for them to get laid are either hookers or wait till women his age are old and want beta providers
>>
>>29069401
So not accepting injustice and speaking out against it means being a crybaby? Who would have thought.
>>
>>29068063
Women are a hive mind. Why do you think women lust after married men? There is something attractive about men other women have prescreened and approved.

What sort of message do you think it sends to a girl's friends when she doesn't want to date you, but insists all her friends should? They aren't going to just magically accept that. She's sending a more significant subtle message by offering to do you a polite favor rather than let you bend her over and rail her.

Never forget that this. This isn't a mistake or a coincidence. This is her actively appraising your sexual value against what she feels, as a friend, she owes you at the bare minimum.
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.