[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Look up Stacey who was mean to me in middle school >arrested
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 1465056091161.png (84 KB, 260x312) Image search: [Google]
1465056091161.png
84 KB, 260x312
>Look up Stacey who was mean to me in middle school
>arrested for intent to distribute

So I guess she became a drug dealer or possibly a mule
>>
File: pepe.jpg (99 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
99 KB, 600x800
>>29066924
Serves Stacy right that fucking slut
>>
>look up Stacey from high school
>find her embarrassing mugshot
One of those rare greater feels.
>>
>>29066924
A lot of people you knew in school will end up fucked in life. After a while it begins to be less comforting and more disturbing.

How easy would it be to get arrested for intent to distribute? Everyone I know who smokes weed has carried enough to fit into the "intent to distribute" category because it's not that much. You just get unlucky and happen to get caught at the wrong moment and then your life is fucked forever.

Or maybe you do some stupid shit on the internet and someone gets pissed off and comes after you (it does happen).

You're not special, it can happen to you.
>>
>look up black chad who bullied me in middle school
>literally on World Star
>>
>>29067084
>How easy would it be to get arrested for intent to distribute?

It's actually pretty hard, you'd have to have a lot of drugs on you for it to even stick
>>
>Look up Chinese kid who ate my dog
>literally owns half of Vancouver
>>
>>29067101
Depends on the state. Lots and lots of people I know are locked away for this shit. Worst one was a guy who had prescription drugs, he's gone for 10+ years, but I think he actually was distributing.
>>
>>29067182
Must be a middle state then the coasts are pretty liberal with this shit, but Texas on the other hand
>>
>>29067084
except it can't because I don't fuck with drugs
>>
>>29067235
>2016
>Doesn't smoke weed
>>
File: hijak-exchange.jpg (36 KB, 341x359) Image search: [Google]
hijak-exchange.jpg
36 KB, 341x359
>>29066924
>look up stacey from middle school
>she went to africa to do volunteer work and came home with a black kid
>>
>>29067101
Not only that, but baggies and scales.
>>
>>29066924
Be honest /r9k/, were you bullied by Stacys (or any girl in general) during school? Any stories?
>>
>>29067268
I don't give a fuck. I got a trillion things I'd rather do than fuck with drugs.
>>
>>29067309
I never was. They were always pretty nice to me. I can see why people would resent them though. It's not really their fault. Would you date someone shitty and twitchy when you could date someone decent and sociable?
>>
>>29067309

I had one who asked me if I liked not having any friends. We were on opposite sides of the room
>>
>>29067336
>A trillion other things to do
>on r9k
>>
File: 1464378286618.png (575 KB, 555x571) Image search: [Google]
1464378286618.png
575 KB, 555x571
>Look up Stacy who bullied me for being fat in middle school
>She's fat, miserable, ugly and has had several mental breakdowns

If only all of the girls who bullied me in school shared the same fate as this bitch.
>>
>>29067268
please go and stay go, normiecuck.
>>
>>29067376
that's one of the things I'd rather do than drugs: browse /r9k/. Another thing I'd rather do is bang my head against the wall for 45 minutes,
>>
>look up Stacey who used to bully me in high school
>has Chad bf
>looks as good as ever
> fancy cruises
> working as lawyer
The world sure is fair
>>
>>29066924

I enjoy seeing women get what they deserve.

But the younger people in western society and how they SHILL for women make me think that sooner or later, women won't be arrested or punished for anything.

Why are young westerners so retarded?
>>
>>29067101
>>29067084

If I bought weed and had it in two bags instead of one, whether it's two pounds or two grams it is intent to distribute if it is separated into different bags. If I have a scale and drugs it is intent to distribute (batteries or no batteries is a gray area). Drugs above a certain amount is intent to distribute automatically in Arkansas but simply separating a quarter into two eighth bags is a charge.

The answer is: really easy but don't be an idiot. If you pick up weed for a friend and you are picking up too put it all in one bag then weigh when you get home or to his house.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.