[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else is in college and has no friends? If it doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 1462088643845.jpg (7 KB, 248x250) Image search: [Google]
1462088643845.jpg
7 KB, 248x250
Who else is in college and has no friends?

If it doesn't get better next year I'm going to kill myself.
>>
File: 1458146932300.png (43 KB, 542x602) Image search: [Google]
1458146932300.png
43 KB, 542x602
>>29066796

I went to college from 2006-2010 and never made a single friend.

It's been 6 years and I still have no friends
>>
>>29066796
same senpai
aeroriginalegaf
>>
>>29066796
I went to college on and off over the course of 8 years as my finances allowed. I never made a single friend there.

You're either one of those people who can just strike up a conversation with randoms and get along and all that good shit or you're not. And it turns out, we're not.
>>
File: whylive.jpg (5 KB, 200x210) Image search: [Google]
whylive.jpg
5 KB, 200x210
>tfw make new "class" friends every semester
>never find a connection with anyone
>never see them outside of class/lunch
>going to be completely alone when I finish school
>>
File: r_sad.jpg (8 KB, 250x247) Image search: [Google]
r_sad.jpg
8 KB, 250x247
what i did was basically play dota all day and failed everything

took a year off school, realized that life sucks if no work, cause i dont have social skills to make my own business and shit

depressed as fuck but pushing through the 2 years i got left. oh man imma be so glad when i finally leave this jail. My social interaction consists of going to the dining hall to eat while people notice that I have worn the same clothes for the whole quarter, and greasy as fuck hair, idgaf anymore, i just wanna finish, . to be hones idk if life will be better once i get my degree but ill hold on to that hope while it motivates me to continue, fuck this gay friendless life.
>>
>>29066796
>live in dorms (solo rooms though)
>catered, so all meals included
>dont want to have to talk to people so dont go to meals except breakfasts when its early and not many people there
>lose weight
>go weeks without talking to people, only social interaction skyping people during games or skyping family, skip all lectures and watch online, skip all tutorials (smaller discussion group type classes) losing 10% in most classes automatically
>lose contact with most friend in home city as well, only have two people left I talk to often (play games with them)
>havent left tiny room for more than an hour combined in last 2 weeks
>>
>>29066796
I didn't make friends in college until my final year. I met them at a student-run club. Maybe try going to some of those, OP.
>>
>>29066796

What college do you go to anon? Maybe we can hang out sometime.
>>
lt's been hard, but there has been slow progress, i've went from anime all day to going out occasionally, to talking to girls, to having some of them into me but haven't gone anywhere yet.

Really the most important thing is learning how to be socially aware, and knowing what sub communications you're giving off.

Try and look fearless in any situation.

It's something you'll have to try really hard to fake at first.
>>
Went four years of college and I didn't make any friends. Luckily I have some friends from high school that I hang out with occasionally.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.