[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
im really tired
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1d.png (67 KB, 154x206) Image search: [Google]
1d.png
67 KB, 154x206
I think I'm literally forgetting how go sleep.

I've gotten 4 hours of sleep average for the past week or so. I stay up all night then wake up at eleven. I'm self aware, I know that I need to go to sleep. I lay down and my mind races until I hear birds and see light creep in. I pass out, wake up exhausted, drag all day, repeat.

This is very unhealthy. Low sleep makes us unmotivated, lazy, slowed response time, it even makes us gain weight. It's piss poor pathetic that I lack the discipline to enforce a self imposed schedule, and my inability to do so is affecting my health and sanity.

I used to be able to control my flow of thoughts at night, subdue them and sleep. This way back when I was a student and I had school.

Tell me /r9k/, how the hell do I sleep? How does this shit work?
How do you make a schedule and stick to it?
>>
>>29066749
>stay up all night and wake up at 11

Call me when you're staying up until 8-9am and waking up at 4pm, senpai. That's my life now and I'm probably going to commit suicide soon.
>>
>>29066749
Who is this jizz whiz

Bloxxbloxblox
>>
listen to a podcast to take your mind off sleeping
>>
>>29066749

1. you stay the fck off this website, that is what is killing your sleep. forever.
>>
>>29067462
I do. I listen to Common Filth Radio. But then I just keep listening. I don't sleep, I get engaged

Then I have to put down the podcast because if I start another episode I'll just stay up through it too. Back where I started.
>>
>>29067059
>graveyard hours
>difficult
I want to believe that we're all gonna make it but anon you don't have any hope.
>>
>>29066749
Blue light is really, really bad for you sleep. Instal F.lux to lightly tint your screen red during nighttime, and change the 4chan scheme to 'Tomorrow B' (the black one).
It helped me enormously.
>>
>>29067059
I went through a depressed stage at age 17 where I'd sleep at 9 or 10 AM and wake up at 8 PM consistently.

It was only after I overheard my sister telling my mother she thought I was on drugs and that she 'hope I'd overdose soon and just leave them alone' that I got into a long-distance relationship, moved away like 3 months later and lived with my girlfriend who got me really into weed. High nonstop, slept like a rock,
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.