[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw the emotional part of you misses her, touching her, holding
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1458431692942.jpg (341 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
1458431692942.jpg
341 KB, 1200x1600
>tfw the emotional part of you misses her, touching her, holding her, all the memories with her
>the logical part of you reminds you that she is mentally insane, awful to deal with on her bad days, a total mess who only wants to do things she likes and never wants to do things you like

It's like I have two personalities. One that would take her back, and another, a smart detective saying "No way buddy, stay away from that woman".

Post ITT normie feels about exes.
>>
I have an ex. We dated for about 9 months last year. She's the stereotypical catholic schoolgirl, 5'1 like 90 pounds, A cups, a pretty nice ass, 9/10 face. The relationship kinda fell apart because we kept arguing over things and disagreed on so much. It made perfect sense why we broke up, but I can't stop thinking about her desu
>>
>>29066328
>>29066935
I actually wish I could punch you both in the face.
>>
>>29067143
me to, i despise them to the core

you're not alone in your hatred
>>
>>29066328
>>29066935
Your ex is probably fucking a lot of dudes right now.
>>
File: image_24.jpg (56 KB, 794x640) Image search: [Google]
image_24.jpg
56 KB, 794x640
>tfw I cucked him
>tfw I returned the used goods
>tfw he tried to tell everyone he cucked me back
>everyone knows it doesn't work like that
>people laugh at him
>>
>>29067222
you're doing the lord's work senpai
>>
>Tfw I miss my ex
>tfw every time after fapping I think of getting back with her.
>Tfw she is now a 'they' with a hippie name
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.