[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUCK FUCK FUCK I FUCKED UP /r9k/ >think I'm home alone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 86547.jpg (12 KB, 297x200) Image search: [Google]
86547.jpg
12 KB, 297x200
FUCK FUCK FUCK I FUCKED UP /r9k/

>think I'm home alone
>browsing dumb retail thread, laughing my ass off
>talk to myself really loudly when I'm alone (parents say I sound like a maniac when I do this)
>go to leave my room for some tissue paper to blow my nose
>little brother and his girlfriend right outside my door
>im not wearing any pants
>start cursing and apologizing while they just laugh
>beg brother's girlfriend not to tell anyone that I'm a crazy person
>she just laughs and says it's cool

What the fuck do I do this is definitely not cool this girl is going to be part of my family and she'll tell all my extended family and all our neighbors and fucking fuck why does it hav e to be this way whyyyyyyyyyy
>>
>>29066291
How old are you and how old is your brother?
>>
Shes not gonna tell anyone you sperg
>>
She probably thought your autism was alpha and now wants to fuck you

I suggest taking off your underwear in front of her, next time
>>
>>29066291
>>beg brother's girlfriend not to tell anyone that I'm a crazy person
This is where you went wrong. If you just went "Oh shit, thought I was alone haha" and then acted cool it would all have been okay. Now though she will tell everyone and they will probably laugh behind your back for years.
>>
should've raped them
enjoy jail for exposure to a minor faggot
>>
I do the exact same thing.

Own it. Fuck everybody else.
>>
>>29066291
rape her asshole dumbfaggot
>>
Not as big of a deal as you think it is. Move on, and don't worry about it, and nobody will care unless they're autistic.

Make a big deal out of it, and they'll care.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.